/got/ general

Heretics BTFO edition

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10356640
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /snek/ here?

He's so based I can hardly take it. Literally the best player of the game ever.

What the frak is this?

So Aeron is gonna die?

>Euron Crow’s Eye stood upon the deck of Silence clad in a suit of black-scaled armor like nothing Aeron had ever seen before. Dark as smoke it was, but Euron wore it as easy as if it was the thinnest silk. The scales were edged in red gold that gleamed and shimmered when he moved. Patterns could be seen within the metal. Whorls and glyphs and arcane symbols molded into steel. Valyrian steel, the Damphair knew. His armor is Valyrian steel. In all the Seven Kingdoms, no man owned a suit of Valyrian steel. Such things had been known four hundred years ago, in the days before the Doom, and even then they would have cost a kingdom.

>Euron did not lie. He’s been to Valyria. No wonder he was mad.

Reminder R + L =3 Dragon Eggs

Lyanna died laying them

Sophie was always a giantess, how could they not see that coming?

No one.

Can someone honestly tell me why Kevan Lannister is still calling the shots with the Lannister army?

Especially now that Jaime is no longer a Kingsguard, doesn't he become Lord of the Westerlands?

This show is a fucking mess.

how did maisie turn into such a fucking gremlin damn

What would Tywin do with the faith if he was alive now?

The faith would have never risen their heads while Tywin was alive.

Fuck the show for having such cheap and abysmal costumes

OUTTA MY WAY SHITSTAINED PRUDE FANATICS

>Benjen back

>Blackfish back (ok not really but soon)

>Rad Tully back

>Walder back being a smug awesome old fuck again

With roose gone, and ramsay being edgy faggot its good to have a proper villian back. Walder is a cunt but hes funny, ramsay is just a cunt

no

Why do you even bother anymore? It's obvious Dany's going to win. Her plot armor is just too thick.

Maisie was very small back then.

Rains of Castamere 2.0

Feminism, not even once

So was his plan literally to have marge convert tommens, and him leaking the walk of shame stuff was essentially pointless?

It's kind of a moot point since he never would have let Cersei arm them.

Depends on the inheritance system in place.

Reminder that Maegor Did Nothing Wrong™

They would never rise and he would starve and punish the peasents

Why not? He is Tywin's heir. The son inherits, not the brother.

And fuck this captcha, getting real tired of selecting fucking rivers.

Given that the Lannisters are broke as fuck? Probably capitulated and worked out a new agreement with the Faith using actual strategy as opposed to Cersei's 'muh children'

Not really. There was a one year difference between them IIRC and all of those "men" standing next to them had reached their maximum height.

1: Not existed

2: Fucking rekt hard

But anyone else think something is going on. Like Margery(?) Seemed pretty fake in her talk. Shes up to something. Tommen may actually be prosparrow but she's clearly not

>not using legacy captchas
shigity

"Missing daughter, huh? Fine, I'll take the job, Tyrell. Throw in one of those fancy Vala-whats-it swords and I'll even grab your son, too. From what I hear, he likes to be grabbed. I'll be in an out before the Faith even knows I'm not one of their sparrows"

The man knew how to rule.

He'd probably neglect his children while ironocally enough going on about his legacy.

they would have never risen in the first place but if they did he would have stormed the sept with a Lannister Army and killed everyone, might even have torn it down

Tommen does whatever the queen tells him.

Doesn't really work since the actor doesn't fit the role at all to begin with

It's mostly a shitty aesthetic choice. The designers put a crazy amount of effort into the dresses and the armor designs. If D&D weren't so insistent on toning things down, we could have some great fucking costumes.

Yeah, but why wouldn't she let Tommen in on her trick?

Sophieposting.

That is so untrue. Even before Tywin had died, the Lannisters' position was tenuous, given that their sources of wealth had been dried up. The Faith would've risen regardless, he just would've been much smarter about the whole issue

Ok honest question!!

Didnt they say Jaime was set to deal with the Blackfish, as in kill him and his army. Yet they seem like they will meet and talk

And remember both men know how shady people can be. If they were enemies they wouldn't just meet so openly

So if Jaime betraying orders or did i miss something?

Yeah but in his smugness he didn't notice that smirkfu was only pretending to be retarded, she just wanted to get out without suffering and knew she can bullshit him. Now that she's free she's gonna use the commoners against him.

Witcher Geralt

who wouldnt?

>All these Faith fucking shits in King's Landing
Miss me yet?

Post her butt-selfies.

Because he'd probably fuck it up. He's too easy to manipulate

Here you go.

Nope. You're still a fucktoy

A lot of the costumes have a ton of detail, some more colour would be nice the way they've gone everything is some shade of gray or brown

Hes a weak boy. I mean I like tommen but hes no king

Joffrey was shit and Tommen is shit. Both for being either too evil or too loving

Just watched episode 6 and I have a couple of questions:

Who is this guy with the feathers?
Why does Dany always rides Drogon, didn't she has two other dragons?
Who was the guy talking about retaking a castle?

Thanks guys

Showfag.

They parlay

they sent him to take the castle, but first he'll treat with the blackfish. it's the custom or something. nobler.

Ser Dayne. How's the King?

So what the fuck is going on with arya? She's not learning warging like the books. She's about to kill a waif? Is jaqen really about to kick her out?

Where the books at tho...

theon: hates arabs, frequents stormfront, collects knifes and nazi memorabilia
robb: writes poetry and fucks artschool chicks with hairy pussies
jon: plays wow, has never kissed a girl

What have they done to Melly this season? I'd say shes been worse written than Davos or Jaime

Reading this nonsense in his voice was incredibly satisfying.

strawpoll.me/10356640
>strawpoll.me/10356640
strawpoll.me/10356640
>strawpoll.me/10356640
strawpoll.me/10356640
>strawpoll.me/10356640
strawpoll.me/10356640
>strawpoll.me/10356640
strawpoll.me/10356640

You missed the part where Jaime became a good goy and tries to use diplomacy instead of violence

le ebin b8 post

I hope the final season is just 10 episodes of Benjen lynching wights

It was so fucking Black Metal it almost made up for the rest of the boring episode

In the books he meets Blackfish to negotiate the surrender of Riverrun because the Frey's are fucking up the siege and making the wrap up of the war of the 5 kings take forever.

But this is Dab and Dabid's show so who knows. Probably gonna get captured and castrated or something.

>tfw played through 90% of the game with the dumb wolf mask from the masquerade ball
>it stays on during cutscenes
I laughed every time

>Who is this guy with the feathers?
Fuck you
>Why does Dany always rides Drogon, didn't she has two other dragons?
Because he's big and black
>Who was the guy talking about retaking a castle?
Fuck you

That guy is Lord Tyrell. He's Margery's father and Lord of whatever place the Tyrell's are from. Highgarden I think?

COME BACK! COME BACK!

BURN THEM ALL!

stannis: works in an office all day. Regional management. Quiet household.

I'd like actual full plate armour and chainmail too instead of that stupid leather shit everyone wears

that's a lot of 7s

you're a faceless.... man? you dont look like a man.

Whets webm bro?

How's the upload coming?

What percent we at?

I was about to call you retarded, but a half zombie killing a bunch of full zombies in a frozen forest is actually pretty kvlt

Daily reminder (s)

>They made Stannis burn Shireen so people wouldnt be conflicted about Brienne killing a man who meant well and loved his daughter

>Dany is becoming a clear villian. Raising an army of rapist savages to force westeros.
>But DnD wont make her evil. Instead she will always be seen as sweet but strong. Because making her fans question her sanity would be too hard to do

If Euron's actually gonna be important later, they had BETTER fucking recast him

Mace Tyrell, head of House Tyrell
The other two were locked in a pyramid after Drogon went loose and burned a child
Walder Frey, he orchestrated the Red Wedding

>be 6'5" hairy man
>not gay
>want to snuggle manlet Kit Harrington

He's just adorable.

>He saw them too. They were armored all in snow, it seemed to him, and ribbons of mist swirled back from their shoulders. The visors of their helms were closed, but Jaime Lannister did not need to look upon their faces to know them.
>Five had been his brothers. Oswell Whent and Jon Darry. Lewyn Martell, a prince of Dorne. The White Bull, Gerold Hightower. Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning. And beside them, crowned in mist and grief with his long hair streaming behind him, rode Rhaegar Targaryen, Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne.
>“You don’t frighten me,” he called, turning as they split to either side of him. He did not know which way to face. “I will fight you one by one or all together. But who is there for the wench to duel? She gets cross when you leave her out.”
>“I swore an oath to keep him safe,” she said to Rhaegar’s shade. “I swore a holy oath.”
>“We all swore oaths,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, so sadly.
>The shades dismounted from their ghostly horses. When they drew their longswords, it made not a sound. “He was going to burn the city,” Jaime said. “To leave Robert only ashes.”
>“He was your king,” said Darry.
>“You swore to keep him safe,” said Whent.
>“And the children, them as well,” said Prince Lewyn.
>Prince Rhaegar burned with a cold light, now white, now red, now dark. “I left my wife and children in your hands.”
>“I never thought he’d hurt them.” Jaime’s sword was burning less brightly now. “I was with the king...
>“Killing the king,” said Ser Arthur.
>“Cutting his throat,” said Prince Lewyn.
>“The king you had sworn to die for,” said the White Bull.
>The fires that ran along the blade were guttering out, and Jaime remembered what Cersei had said. No. Terror closed a hand about his throat. Then his sword went dark, and only Brienne’s burned, as the ghosts came rushing in.

Wtf why do the guys look the same age as the girls here

Renly

>mfw Dany takes so long to get to Westeros her dragons get old and die

>artschool chicks with hairy pussies

The best

>best player
>not baelish

i like high sparrow but he's playing a short one. had marge not managed to convince tommen to convert, he'd literally have the faith wiped out by tyrell/lannister forces. it's kinda irresponsible since he's the one people see as directly causing all that mischief. whereas baelish got jon arryn killed pretty much starting the plot and nobody knows any better.

kekekekekekekek

Reeky is so cute I wanna die

I hear Jaime fires the first attack that leads to a battle

This, I'm seriously surprised people don't talk about how awesome that scene was.

Shoulnt you be flaying people Ramsey?

BURN THEM ALL
BURNTHEMALL
BURNTHEWALL
BURN THE WALL

>implying he didn't take marge in knowing how conniving she was and that given the option of losing power and walking down the streets naked or giving him power and bringing in the king she wouldn't pick the latter

I hope they will make her evil as shit. Just for the shock value.

Dorne is absolute shit in the show but for fuck's sake, are they just going to ignore it completely now? Honestly it's probably better but what point was even including it if it's going to be treated like this.

Cool crown faggot. Did you borrow it from your sister-wife?