Is this woman chubby, fat or obese?

Is this woman chubby, fat or obese?

She is your mom.

obese, total whale

All of them, at the same time, stacked on top of each other

Edgy teen lord detected.

she has just past the chubby point onto fat.

Obese also check em

id say fat

morbid

Fat. Somewhat displeasing, but not repulsively obese.

Chubby is when you can't see their belly button.

Fat is when their stomach gets its first rolls goin'

Obese is when the rolls develop their own rolls.

Some chicks are just meant to be fat. Pic related. This girl is chubby. She holds her fat quit nicely. It's mostly subcutaneous, less so visceral. Having large intestines isn't a bad thing--her fat isn't crippling, it's just she has a large body.

Likewise, some skinny people have double rolls on their stomach, even though they're less than 180 pounds. But, because its visceral fat, and because their body type is just naturally light, they're close to death and perhaps even morbidly obese. It largely depends on skeletal structure.

I'd say fat. When she stands up she won't look like such a whale

What do you mean by "just"?

I don't know but I'd still hit it

Here's a picture of a fat person. They are measurably lighter than the person I linked above. They weigh less. Yet they are fat, not chubby. Their gut is enormous. They have visceral fat, which is pressing on their organs, and storing toxins which make it difficult to digest. If he wasn't holding his stomach up, there would be rolls. His body is wasting away, and they are closer to deaths door, than that 300lb lady I linked above.

She fat and not just a little.

>This girl is chubby
>thighs are literally thicker than my waist

That bitch is obese.

obese

yep fat.

fat , could be worse
fat is when someone looks like hipppo
obese is when someone looks like a fucking whale

Fat.

Obese

fat

fat IMO, clinically obese

Big

>ITT

Mmm big

I dont care which one she is shes sexy asf, love the tattoo and weight is perfect
Boner.exe

She's clearly morbidly obese.

That bitch eats chubby people as a snack.

Fucking fat

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKIN' ABOUT THESE WOMYN LOOK FINE TO MEEE~

fat and clearly going onto obese with that food she is shoving in her gob

yes.

So Sup Forums, would you insert your penis into her belly-button?

youre a idiot and have a totaly wrong perspectiv on life itself
that bitch you posted is obese period
her tights are almost twice as big as my waist
that isnt "chubby" anymore you disgusting fuck

When the tummy sticks out further than the titties. ... she's fat...

He's right though.

chubby is before anything starts drooping down when the tummy starts hanging she is fat

I can almost guarantee her bmi puts her in obese, not overweight. But there's no real scale that includes "chubby" or "fat". Medically tho, almost definitely obese maybe bordering on +

I'm a physiotherapist and personal trainer.

She might be considered obese medically but I would just call her fat. Looks like she had a baby and never lost the weight.

Almost all her weight is centered in her gut, I don't really consider people obese unless they're really fat all over or have an absolutely monstrous gut.

She could be hot with less than a year of dedicated work, but she clearly likes to chow down and probably doesn't exercise much.

Wrong pic. Obese begins at 32% body fat. Where do you think she is on this scale?

Forgot to mention she's definitely not "chubby".

This is chubby. This girl used to be fat but now she's just thicccccccccccccccccccccccccc

If you were, you'd know that BMI is a terribly outdated method of measuring ones health factor. Mine says I'm a walking death trap, but I hike and run and lift. I'm not in the best shape, but not all my weight is "obesity".
Gotta take fat% into consideration.

I never said anything about her health.

Also I like the first pic. Saved.

She's obese. Just because there are more obese people today doesnt change her fatness as an individual.
If she where thrown back to a time before the whales from both oceans took over America, she'd be called a fatass to her face.

This be true, my friend. I just hate the bmi scale. Sorry.

By American standards normal/chubby. Honestly 50% of our adult women are probably *at least* that size.

By the rest of the world's standards, obese.

The BMI was made in Europe when most people were starving. It has not been updated. Back then, there wasn't enough food for people to carry extra pounds, whether they be muscle or fat.

So if you're even remotely muscular, you could be listed as obese on that chart and have about 5% bodyfat.

The BMI scale is useful in reference: it one of a tool to help indicate health. Media is lazy and uses it to shoehorn everything in.
I'd rather label fatness to the fat% body chart.
Oh wait. The fems would call me a shitlord and say all bodies are beautiful.

No worries. On either scale tho she is what she is.

Fwiw I would totally slam her.

why is it, that the step from 40% to 45% looks more like 40% to 60% ?

you're damn right.

fat-hate thread?