Sarah gives the best head. Wanna see more of her?

Sarah gives the best head. Wanna see more of her?

Are you the wedding guy?

yup, u seen her before?

nudes please.

Yeah, I was in the first thread, Sarah and Heather

here u go bro. what do u think of her?

ah nice! did u prefer Sarah or Heather dude?

Both. Heather's lack of nudes was pretty shitty but Sarah is obviously the fucking whore. I was the guy who said that she probably sucked dick for weed

did u ever see this one of Heather bro? its probably the best nude i got of her. its a shame I dont have any sex pics of Heather

but yeah, Sarah is for sure the bigger slut out of the two! she's sucked so many guys dicks, anyone who shoes her attention really :)

Yeah, you posted it. It's nice.

Is there anything new?

creepshot of Sarah

I got this new one of Sarah. and Heather actually is preggers now. let me show some pics of that!

Mm nice. Whose semen did she take?

heres cumdumpster Heather! she's having a boy, so i bet some day her son will be jerking off to his momma's nudes! lol

maybe hell fuck her hard and use her like a cumdumpster too

some army dude.

probably. i bet she'll play with his dick for sure.

and maybe aunt Sarah will suck his cock too!

still here guys?

yea keep posting bro

what do u wanna see bro? i got tons of them both

I'm sure they'll have a threeway, fucking sluts. Can't even leave out a dick

Ass

yeah! which one do u think would make him cum? would she swallow or spit?

here bro. would you fuck her deep up her shithole?

Sarah would titfuck him while Heather is sucking his dick. I think she would swallow every single bit of his cum, wants to make her kid proud of having a slut as a mom

haha fuck yeah! it would be like this bro, except would be his cock instead of a shot of tequila lol

I love Sarah's big tits so much!

Got any full nude Sarah?

this one is the closest to Sarah full nude that I have bro. what do u think of it?

Nice. Fucking slut. I'd use her as a cumdumpster every day, that's what she deserves

yes!! where would you most like to give her your cum bro? which hole? or shoot over her?

I'd cum all over her face and not let her clean it up, so it dries on her slutty fucking face

hell yeah bro. make her your cum slave.

i found some new pics of her dude!! on an old external hard drive :) here she is tittyfucking a water bottle lol

Niiice. Is she such a slut in real life? Do her friends know her as a slut?

yeah she is a real slut in real life :) and yeah her friends know what she's like. she's sucked half her male friends dicks too.

ok im gonna cum to her now!

last pic of her before i nut to her!

email me for more guys: [email protected]

Is she anyones whore? Have you fucked her?

yeah she'll fuck and suck anyone who shows her any attention. she even sucked this obese guys cock!

and yeah i fucked her a few times too :)

Good. Fucking slut, deserves to be fucked and thrown away.