Ask a guy who was circumcised at 12 anything

Ask a guy who was circumcised at 12 anything

When did you get circumcised?

Noon or midnight?

no idea

Actually thinking back on it, it was night going into it and daytime coming out, so midnight i guess

Did you jerk off even once before the circumcision? If so, how did it feel and what's the difference?

Why were you circumcised? was it a genuine problem, or did you have phmosis and the doctors said "LETS CUCK HIM!"

I did jerk off but not in the normal way, guess i didnt really know how at that point
although i can remember what having foreskin felt like if i think about it hard enough
i dont think there is much or any difference in orgasm but leading up to it was better before

Actually it was because my mother pressured me into it
i guess she felt i would be better off being "normal" or something and regretted not having it done to me as a baby
i fully trusted her and she convinced me

I assume you live in america, if not having a natural part of your body is considered unnatural. I feel sorry for you man, foreskin is a great thing to have, as long as it's healthy. If you had kids, would you let them decide on their own what they do with their own body, or would you have them circumcised possible against their will.

Yes I do live in America
I would absolutely never allow my children to be circumcised against their will

You sound like a good person man. Being circumcised as a young adult/adult ain't that bad, in america I can imagine it looks nicer, you don't loose much sensitivity I don't think (I won't be sure) and it does prevent some things nicely, but there is no way I would cut of any of my healthy body matter without reason. Its nice to talk to a circumcised person that isn't deluded because it was done at birth

eh, actually it looks like shit
it isn't nearly as bad as some that I've seen but the scars from the stitches are ugly and impossible not to notice
i would have rather had it done at birth or not at all, at least then i would be either kind of normal

your mum sounds like a real arsehole, if she told me did get my foreskin cut off, I would say "get your clitoral hood cut off, then I will"

thats a shame man. you must be angry at your mom. I believe the circumcision trend in america is so popular, because the american health services all say its really good, but they make 1.2 billion a year. Other medical places disagree, and they don't make money off it...

I really try to remind myself that she had good intentions but yes a large part of me is still angry at her

I guess she did want the best for you, just she had been tricked into thinking being circumcised was the best. (again I don't think it's bad, but having your foreskin is natural)

>isn't deluded because
Funny way of spelling "doesn't give a shit that" you have there, user.

Did your mom get to see and before and after?

wat?
I would give a shit if someone took my finger off at birth. I would give a shit if someone took my lip off at birth. I would give a shit if someone took my foreskin off at birth

Good job bud. Dicks uncut looks fucking retarded.. remind me of a leech or some shit.

not sure if she saw before but she definitely saw after
i had to walk around the house with nothing but an open robe on because the stitches made it hurt like hell if anything even lightly touched my dick

>I care about thing therefore anyone who doesn't care about thing is wrong
user you what?

It's one of the most barbaric practices in the world but it somehow flies under the radar because the American medical profession makes a fortune.

It is the male equivalent of female genital mutilation which is considered disgusting and wrong. But I guess we don't have feminists to campaign for us.

Sadly the myths still persist around it - oh it helps with this and that. Um, no it doesn't rabbi, natural selection works for a reason and if we were better off without it WE WOULDN'T FUCKING HAVE IT - that's how it works.

This insane religious mutilation needs to stop and only be used for medically necessary reasons like phimosis. I'm really sorry you had this done to you.

Was it before or after your bar mitzvah

So if I came up to you, took off your lip without/ against your consent, you would not be angry.
>being this beta

this

>implies you have any legal autonomy under 18
This guy.

I had a baby girl, you think I would be allowed to cut of her clitorial hood without legal reason or her permission?
We are supposed to protect children, not let people have there way with them, not cut bits off of them. Man up

>implying that under 18's should have no control at all what happens to there own body, even having bits cut off of it for no mential reason, against their will
>being this fucking stupid

*medical

So you disagree with all piercings under 18, then?

I have an artesian well on my property and the water pressure is lousy, any suggestions?

against their will yes. if it's in there will no. If the subject cannot compliance, you have to think that any non medical operation is against their will, until there posses the ability to tell you otherwise. They are not dogs, there are people

*comunicate

Are you enjoying your new crusty nob?

Are you?

I shot the sheriff, but I didn't shoot no deputy.

it's not that new, I'm 19 at the moment
something good i can say about it is that being circumcised is more comfortable than not

because of the desensitisation?

Does it hurt?

oh it hurt like hell when i woke up
i dont remember much from being at the hospital but i vividly remember waking up to the feeling of the tip of my dick burning like it was dipped in an anthill
the recovery was pretty shit as well but nothing compared to those first couple of minutes before the nurse pumped more painkiller into me