Oh fuck what do what do what do what do what do

Oh fuck what do what do what do what do what do

Do it lmao

tell her to kill her self

Its not me its the bitch texting me

First of all, charge your phone.

Lol story? Send it to her mom. Dont let her make you feel responsible for her actions

Stay the fuck away. If she's crazy enough to self harm, she'll do crazier stuff down the road. Call suicide watch and give them her number, block her on social media and her number. Stay away from crazy

Off by one so deal

Fuck her then ditch her. Might aswell get one more bang out of it

Attention whoring and self harming thats a great combo that should give you an anwser already, stay the fuck away from her.

Tell her to send tits and timestamp.

>lier

suicide is the correct choice for illiterate swine.

Agreed

holy fuck she is so annoying, tell her to jump of the bridge already.

Kek

"if you were really going to kys you'd have done it already, the fact that you're sending me pics of your wrist now is a cry for attention"

>lier
>going threw shit
I'm fucking danish and I speak better english than this. Maybe suicide is indeed the right option here.

I was feeling a little down in the dumps today but after seeing this thread I feel happy, thanks OP!

This, plus she's a cheating cunt. She deserves to die anyway

Dubs have spoken

>Borderline as fuck
Run, user. Run the fuck away.

What do you mean

Reply with "Kek"

It means she'll be fine tomorrow after a sleep.

rolling for this

That chick is borderline. Had the same thing happen to me. It's not worth the effort, I promise you.

Thank fuck this bitch is so annoying

Double dubs speak

roll for the boyos

Charge your fucking phone OP or she is kill.

You probably shouldnt tell her to do it unless you want legal troubles but you can still do it in a subtle way

What does that mean

I agree with this, I had a fling with a 9/10 blonde chick when I was young but then one night she started texting me she was gonna eat all her parents sleeping pills etc. Chick was fucking crazy and NOT worth the effort and stress.
Besides she never actually did anything other than some skindeep cuts.

>I don't need you
>Sends a suicide picture with like 15 messages to you

>Do it you bitch

Tell her your phone is dying and you're not home to charge it. She will text you later.

Did I ever tell you fuckers dubs decide? You niggers just see a text conversation and instantly assume huh

Degenerates

She's retarded for sure

>Bye I don't need you

Wowowowowow this bitch is fucking stupid, not crazy.

Go look up "Borderline Personality Disorder" and read.
You'll thank me later.

>I'm a cheater
>It's your fault

Wait guys shes a female applying logic means nothing

Yeah. Mine got to blood and sent me pictures like OP's situation. Was not worth he time nor the effort.

>checked

Ask her why did she post that shit if she wasn't looking for attention? Also, explain that with such little cut she won't get anywhere, she have to keep it up through the vein.

Bump

Tell her if she wants to kill herself, she should at least let you watch

Once broke up with an ex and she sent me a picture of a massive gash she'd put in her thigh. I burst into tears man and ran over there to make sure she didn't do anything more stupid.

Still miss and love that bitch but we shouldn't get back together and now we don't speak. It's tough but crazy is not what you want.

>Bonus hole

Watch, fuck that bullshit. If she's gonna kill herself, the least she could do is let OP fuck her before going.

Why not during?

Honestly though, OP, if you want her to not kill herself, text that

Kek'd

is it really her wrist? how can she type with blood coming out her left arm and why the fuck would she put a b&w filter over the photo?

It looks edgier that way

looks more emo in b/w

honestly OP just let her die.

this bitch will never cure cancer

quite the contrary, she will only spread cancer.

That's a male hand

Abandon thread bitch lied

OP is a fag

Nigger i just tinyeyed it myself and found out the bitch lied you think im smart enough to come up with an elaborate scheme like this

Lair

>lair
>lier
Why you can't you spell, fucking spaz?

>lair

Yo fuck off

>lair
Pls tell me you're being ironic

>lair

Post the bitches number, chicks like that deserve to be lynched!

or a fatty

U actually know the dude irl?

After all that the bitch blocks me

OP, you're fucking with us too much. this is just you talking to you and hoping for (you)'s
gtfo

Post her/his social media details.

Well im blocked so who fucking cares

"Zozzle"

Where is this actually from?

So close to having wasted that completely.
Go fuck yourself with a rake OP. Your bullshit lairs are over.