How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

When my drugs arnt working

I'm thinking about it even as we speak.

Only when I wish other people would do it.

I thought about it when I was young and stupid just like you are right now

Everyday

are you fat?

Who gives a shit. We all think about suicide here and there. Stop thinking about it for fucks sakes. It can ALWAYS be worse

this motherfucker
/thread

aww man this picture set me

too often

You could be Rich Evans...

>suicide is just a phase, you'll grow out of it le xD

Stop fucking perpetuating this bullshit. Unlike you or many other attention whores out there, someone people are genuinely depressed and ill, and contemplate suicide everyday even when we don't want to. It's thanks to you that people with genuine problems like us are looked at like attention whores.

Stop wasting time guys, stop thinking about suicide you don't even know..
Yesterday I had a blackout and fell on the ground hitting my head hard on the left side, fucking painful and I think I may have broken something or have blood bruises in the inside of my head.
SUICIDE IS DUMB AS FUCK, when you feel like the possibility of DYING then you just think about how you could have avoided all this!
Stop guys, I know there are many people here just joking about suicide (without real suicidal thoughts) but there is also fucked up people that don't know what life is.
FUCKIN LIVE

> I have serious mental problems
> Let's make a thread about it on Sup Forums

I'm not the OP. I'm just saying there are people out there with actual issues who can't find actual help or people who care about them because of people like you giving us a bad reputation for being attention whores.

>there are people out there with actual issues who can't find actual help or people who care about them
>people who care about them
>who care about them
>who care

i try to weigh the pros and cons of living

Cons:
1)Sister retaliated by bringing up sexual abuse (by me) 20 years later.
2)No one cares that I've been sexually abused my multiple people at the time
3)Forced to move out when I had been laid off
4)Marriage is on the verge of being ruined
5)Cant even look or hold my kids the same way
6)Lost faith in loyalty, gratefulness in humans
7)Finally understood that even if you do 99 good, people will bring up the 1 bad. Regret means nothing in this world.
8)If my wife decides to leave me, I will have no one since my mother or sister stopped talking to me.

Pros:
1)The sweet release from this mental torture and agony.

Super Con:
1)I wont be able to be there for my kids as they grow up
2)I wont be able to help them with their homework
3)I wont be able to teach them how to drive
4)I wont be able to get them through their first date or heartbreak
5)I wont be able to be there at their wedding
6)I wont be able to love them as much as i want.

it's because attention whores like you we can have no fun

This post is too real

You've done worse shit than I've ever done and your life still seems better than mine.

Everyday as usual.

>You've done worse shit than I've ever done

not to make up excuses but as the saying goes "To those whom evil is done do evil in return"

i regret my actions and would do anything to undo it. but i cant. and obviously my regret means nothing.

never

>now go kill yourself

>mfw you have a dream that you have a cute grillfriend
>wake up and realize its never gonna happen

everybody, listen to this wise man's advice

why? you're fat? or stupid? or both?

nah I am antisocial and cute grills scare me

It seems like every night im fantasizing about suicide.

I've run the scenerio so many times through my head that it would run smoothly.

I pray that i fall asleep and never wake up. And when I do wake up I find myself on the verge of sobbing at the gut wrenching realization I have to fake my way through another day.

I want it to be over.

The only thing holding me back isn't my family or friends. It isn't a fear of death. It's the fear that karma is real and suicide would only increase suffering.

yeah
>antisocial
that sounds kinda scary amongs kids
the truth is you're fat, stupid and lazy.

does anyone have this without the stupid buttfuck anime character?

>antisocial and cute grills scare me

is this a cringe thread?

This is the cringiest thread.. You're all 15 yos that are depressed why? Because you cant get pussy? The fuck is wrong with you? At 15 i was playing WoW and smoking joints.. never wanted to kill my self because i was lucky enough to have a fridge and a bed.. If you are truely depressed then go ahead and kill yourself.. unless you have an actual plausible reason to fucking end your life go be depressed somewhere else. nobody gives a shit about your petty problems

respect