Apparently...

Apparently, Muricans decided it is a good idea to put MILLIONS OF BLACK BALLS on the surface of a lake to prevent the water "from getting sunburned".

Pretty retarded if you ask me.
ITT: We make fun of those clueless fatgalaxies that are americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

amusingplanet.com/2011/11/ivanhoe-reservoir-covered-with-400000.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In 2007, the Department of Water Protection in Los Angeles detected high levels of bromate, a carcinogen that forms when bromide and chlorine react with sunlight, in Los Angeles’s Ivanhoe Reservoir. Bromide is naturally present in groundwater and chlorine is used to kill bacteria, but sunlight is the final ingredient in the potentially harmful mix. The 102-year-old facility serves about 600,000 customers downtown and in South Los Angeles. When the Department of Water Protection realized the problem, they began construction of a new underground reservoir in Griffith Park, but while the new facility was being built they had to determine a way to keep the sunlight out of the water.

he possibility of tarps and metal coverings were explored but they were either too expensive or will take too long to install. So one of the DWP's biologists, Brian White, suggested "bird balls," commonly used by airports to prevent birds from congregating in wet areas alongside runways. The balls are made of polyethylene and cost only 40 cents each. The coating contains carbon and black is the only color strong enough to deflect ultraviolet rays.

400,000 balls were dropped into the reservoir on June 2008, where they will remain for the next four to five years until the new underground reservoir is completed.

So actually, it's a cost effective way of ensuring that you don't get cancer in your reservoir water.

Seems like a legit solution. What's your issue with it, OP?

I can handle the truth. We won. Don't be such a butthurt

>sorry if you can't handle the truth

I relish it, in fact.

LOL fucking native niggers were so busy killing eachother we just slipped right in and finished the job fucking CRY more faggot

I think only that it took place in the US.

btw OP, brush up on your geology. America is a pair of continents, not a country.

This is quite a good argument against immigration and multiculturalism

let's learn from history and not make the same mistakes the indians did

its not better in somalia because somalia has niggers

this

The prime simple-mindedness of Americans is that they believe the world can be divided in good and bad, black and white with now grey inbetween.

>water
>sunburn

kys

OP who started this thread doesn't give a shit about making sense

Eh they were asking for it.

yea, that has become apparent now that the thread has proceeded for a bit

>Around 300 million dollars spent on black plastic balls to keep water from evaporating
>Louisiana cant get rid of flood water to save its soul

>OP who started this thread
>making sense

>what is Vietnam
>what are the Taliban
What those shitheads don't consider is that fighting an insurgency on your own soil is different from bombing a bunch of ragheads into oblivion.
In Iraq collateral damage wasn't even a concern since we were planning on leaving the shithole anyway, but if you manage to piss off your own population it's gg no re.
Also at least 50% of the armed for,es would straight out desert if they were ordered to fight against american citizens.

So does the USA. So what's your point?

You mean 300 million dollars was spent to keep substances that cause cancer in humans out of a water source that feeds 600,000 people.

fake

Wait wait wait...
So 300 million were spent on black balls?
Shoulda castrated them all for that kinda cash

Westerners did have a country in Africa that was very successful before liberals decided Africa should remain a wasteland. It was called Rhodesia.

Oh yeah, the Vietnam war was a glorious victory for the Vietcong with hundreds of thousands of them getting killed.

And the Afghan war is also going great for the Afghans whith their whole country back in the stone age.

At 40 cents each, 400 million black balls comes to $160,000. Where did you get $300 million?

Welp. Shit. That's it for this thread.

Chessmate amerifags

Sorry, not 400 million black balls, 400,000.

Troll or retard?

Corrected myself here:
400,000 black balls at .40 cents a pop still comes up to $160,000.

Yeah don't lose when immigrants invade.

So burger jockeys write fan fiction now? Aight.

Tbh 1/10 native Americans were killed by disease brought over by Europeans. Kinda easy to kill the enemy when there already decimated.

>The prime simple-mindedness of Americans is that they believe the world can be divided in good and bad, black and white with now grey inbetween.
Exactly. It's not possible with all the milados.

doesn't mean americunts aren't retarded though

Checked

The NVA and the Vietcong were supported by China and the Soviet Union. The Taliban are receiving funds from Saudi Arabia and elsewhere in the Arab world.

This whole "a few farmers beat a large army"-legend is bullshit.

no u

> we

you're such a moron

That's because the thing between black and white isn't grey, it's Mexican you dumbass.

I started but black guys balls are pink turns out.

that guy looks and probably is borderline retarded

It only means that the entire premise of the thread was debunked 3 posts in.

>And the Afghan war is also going great for the Afghans whith their whole country back in the stone age.
Yeah. Because Afganistan wasn't in the stone age already.

nice tripz, yo

does anyone else think that the US has been trying to reclaim the post WW2 glory with every subsequent 'war' and failing horribly?

Where do these numbers come from?

aren't you late for school, Bud?

>Lives below freeway bridge in a bus with children and wife
>spends money on guns

amusingplanet.com/2011/11/ivanhoe-reservoir-covered-with-400000.html

>This whole "a few farmers beat a large army"-legend is bullshit.

Sounds a lot like what Americunts say about their independence from England, even though supported by France.

>$300 million dollars
not even close
>keep water from evaporating
not what it's for
>there's water in Louisiana
even if you weren't a moron about the first two things, shipping flood water from across the country is a retarded alternative. I hope you're not in charge of anything.

On a sunday?

>assuming the government would even hesitate to attack major homeland terrorist movement
>assuming 50% of the army would defect
>assuming at any point in the future you could get even 1% of the pop to form a guerrilla army.
Let's also look over the fact that any real threat to the federal government would be neutralized long before it's mobilization do you really think a civilian population would fair well against a military forced trained in urbanized warfare?

sunday school lil guy.

get going. don't be late

Kek. That's the best he can do with his life? And he's white? And he's happy with it? Definitely either a retard or a felon.

You expect me to believe that rednecks that live on a bus with beaten up shoes and no shirt can keep expensive weapons with attachments in perfect condition?
I guess that would first require the guy to buy an assault weapons permit and register it to his bus, so the premise of the picture falls apart immediately.

Why they choose black?

> implying Afghanistan made it past the stone age

>decimated

I haven't seen that term used correctly in years. Thank you.

got news for ya..
>shooped

>using modern military pictures to represent 1950's military

Lots of people think stupid shit like that when they're just starting to learn world history. It's a process, you'll have better ideas when you're older.

>ITT faggots hate gun rights then squeal like swine when muslims and niggers shoot them

Pure stupidity of eurocucks

>Somalia has niggers

>brexit
>Germany controlling entire eu
>Eu can't amount to the number of medals america has
>try to distract that fact by making fun of america
>kek

If the government attacks their own people, they lose the support of the ones who give them the power to govern. They can attack a domestic terrorist unit, but if that unit spreads itself among the civilian populace and the military causes undue havoc trying to weed them out, as have many such organizations in many such places, then it becomes a different game. The US can fight a war against terrorists in another country and bomb the ever loving fuck out of them with no consequences no matter the civilian casualties because the civilians that are dying have no bearing on the government. If it acts against a domestic agent, it has to be extremely careful and prudent in action, and this often causes it to be far less effective. If soldiers are fighting terrorists at home and blowing up their own neighbors and families in the process, it's going to heavily incentivize joining the team that isn't ordering you to blow up your own family.

Lol b8/10 kys Muslim cuck

Nobody has ever called the American Indian tribes irrational for resisting our invasion of what used to be their lands.

Equating modern mass-migrants and illegals to colonial-era conquerors proves my point, not yours.

I say we roll 400,000 black balls into OPs fucking mancave to stop him posting cancerous threads.

I second this

Love me some tit moma love me sum that tit.

TL;DR: absorb not reflect
The color of the balls is because of the carbon black coating, which helps to absorb the UV rays. If they had gone with white, it could have caused flashblindness due to reflected UV rays.

Lmao good point

Colonial Britain isn't the Britain today. It's not the same fucking people and it doesn't have the same fucking problems. Stop using your retarded logic and kill yourself faggot.

Agreed

Good thing no one asked you.

>Equating modern mass-migrants and illegals to colonial-era conquerors proves my point, not yours.

Do they come in superior numbers, with superior technology and funds? No they don't. You're an unedacted racist from the south. Point proven.

ahahah. is this real? :P

>unedacted

Stop hating on gun owners. You'll wish you had us around someday

Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter; Black Balls Matter;

Kek

Why dont we just roll 400,000 niggers into the water. Everyone knows nignogs can't swim.

Kill two birds with one stone.

I'd smash young queen.

>progressive liberal name calling

How does it feel living in constant conflict with yourself?

We were winning the Vietnam war until we had to pull out due to hippies protesting back at home go look up the losses for America vs Vietnam, nvm I already had this picture saved because this shit is CANCER

Are you stupid or just a troll? I'm legit curious

300 million dollars and evaporation is what the CBS evening news reported it as

This guy would rather have poor niggers living on his doorstep and taking 40% of his taxes.

>lol look at how many we killed
>best country in the world

It's sad that this is the image you choose to defend your national pride.