youtu.be/z7hhDINyBP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't get more reddit than fantano and filthy frank

Idk, maybe rick and morty and trump?

Nah, hillary is plebbit incarnated

Don't forget atheism

Keep saying that while /r/TheDonald is the most popular subreddit

Sup Forums are 15 year old reddit frogposters

He gave this meme garbage a strong 8? How does he even have fans?

The fact this album is so talked about and it is doing so well isn't all that funny to me. The fact people want him to talk about it is pretty fucking stupid, I don'T want this guy to review meme albums but hi shitty comments are forcing him to, his Not The Actual Events review was filled with redditors about this meme album.

because most of his fans are 16-19 year old 4channers?

He's friends with George (Frank) irl though, so that's probably why he did it

He did a review for the first record too. I'm kind of glad he did a more serious review for pink season as it shows that we can take George more seriously as an artist, even if his music is memey.

I thought meme music was extremely popular on here for years. Remember Lil B, Yung Lean, and the memerap phase?

reddit hated hillary's guts lol

reddit loves hillary so much that the most popular pro-hillary subreddit is currently set to private

make your peace with it: you won; you're mainstream; you're a normie now

He did admit that this record was cringey without much focus. It's not a funny album, it's not a good album.

Let's try to take this seriously, the only reason why this album is somehow getting positive reception is due to the fact that ti is made from a certain personality who can put out anything and it would be rated positively just due to the persona he built up. He can excuse bad lyrics or album that lacks any diversity, lyrical or instrumental.

If this was some kind of a spoof movie, people would bash it, it would be the same joke over and over again for two hours I'd be torn apart by both audience and reviewers alike.

The actual quality of any art should not be ignored, using "it's a funny album, meme album, parody/spoof album" doesn't excuse its poor quality.

ricky and morty is pretty good t b h

I mean fuck I laughed at quite a few of the tracks, but that's just because I like absurdist humour.

lol not even close

If "Pink Guy" could delve into more ironic, dark humor instead of just saying pussy and fuck about 1,000 times every song

Make it more clever instead of surface level middle school playground humor

>absurdist humor

fucking even that made me chuckle, kill me

No reddit hates Hillary, they fucking love Bernie tho

>implying surface level middle school playground humor isn't great sometimes

It can be great but if that's about all your album consists of for 60+ minutes it gets old very quickly.

It can work a lot better if he contrasts ironic, dark, and satirical humor with playground humor to get this real disgusting dichotomy going but otherwise I can't see his work ever being ACTUALLY good.

this is my main gripe, and the blink182 track is a great example of it
there's a lot of clever commentary you can make on the angsty bullied teen trope and he made no effort to do so whatsoever

It's hard to really make an original critique of Blink182 when the perfect spoof already exists.

youtu.be/z7hhDINyBP0

/r/TheDonald is literally the most popular subreddit, the MAJORITY of redditors are Trump supporters.

I've never seen that kind of humour being great, it mostly just creates shit like Scary Movie movies or other spoofs which existed back then, same level of humour is exactly what Filthy Frank gives us

The most pro-Hillary subreddit is r/politics. Seriously, take a look, it's all about giving Trump shit for superficial reasons. Or you could just go to r/LateStageCapitalism for the full reddit communism force (they literally call each other "comrade")

I think deep down, fandango knows it's fucking garbage. But he didn't want hurt his butt buddies feelings. At least he didn't give it an actual score. His mouth would say strong 6 to a light 7, but his heart would say light to decent 1.

>this album is now the in the top 20 best-selling albums of all time WORLDWIDE on iTunes

This. I really think his friendship with Frank is why he didn't give the album an actual score, because if he did it'd be pretty low

nah, Fantano gave a 6/10 to fucking Gucci Mane and Rae Sremmurd, his standards for hip-hop haven't been very high recently.

haha! what an absurd image!

dumpling is p good

What was his actual rating? I would give it a 2/10 though

it's a meme album, it doesn't deserve a grade

>Trump constantly says and does retarded shit
>people call him out on it

damn... so biased, so pro-Hillary. And I guess you forgot that r/The_Donald exists right? nice downboat by the way, participation is highly encouraged you fag.

joji probably knows it's complete trash anyway. he doesn't need melon to tell him

it's just a joke