Everytime I go out with friends I feel incredibly bored, uninterested in life, depressed and tired...

Everytime I go out with friends I feel incredibly bored, uninterested in life, depressed and tired. I hate pointless nightlife and vapid superficiality. All the women I have been and meet bore me beyond belief with the exception of 1 engaged woman I have a thing with. Does anyone feel this way? Does anyone prefer being a lonesome alcoholic?

try drugs. works for me

i'm tired of doing anything. I want to lie in bed doing nothing like a starfish

how old are you?

and almost nothing can move my hearth. I don't expect anybody to give a fuck

All situations aren't going to be the right one for you. You learn which situations you like and you create them. Most woman are cum receptacles. Use them for what you want and create an environment where they believe its what they want as well. Focus your time on accomplishing your own goals. Life is a game.

I am 21

nobody bears a porpouse, everyone is gonna die, come watch TV

I can agree with you on this. I am in university just working towards a career I'd like. I crave a higher purpose and meaning in my life.

My only reason to live it's because it's fun

Debatable

Come KIK OP i'll make you sure you won't get bored ;)
Also post snap if you wish

This is exactly what I am talking about. Do you think OP is that girl you fucking retard?

Well yeah, I'm 23 and just getting out of this situation. You know what helped me? I stopped blaming others. I had an amazingly hot gf, friends, jobs, money, drugs, alc, you name it. Do you know what gave me joy? Being home, all alone, and smoking weed. Just laying stoned on the fucking floor. I was blaming everyone around me for not being good enough for me; it was the moment I started blaming me that I actually saw a small progress. Stop acting like a bitch and grow a pair; I still crave weed but I'm saying no to it, even if it doesnt feel good, for now.

Who said it'll be me who's gonna talk? I didn't mention that it will be me

So lying to yourself? Got it sounds like it will work.

Life is suffering. Sure you can delude yourself for a limited period of time with drugs and ego trips. But in the end it's work and suffering. And unless you have something that makes it worth it (meaning or even kids or sth), it's kinda pointless.

Schopenhauer is that you?

I agree though

Try LSD.

women can only satisfy me sexually, (I mean fapping, I'm a fagg) nobody will trully enter in my hearth ever

Not even kidding, experiencing a LSD trip can change your life for the better. Just make sure you do it with other, preferably experienced people.

Dumbass

Forcing yourself into believing your own bullshit makes you the dumbass you delusional faggot.

Every school should provide an LSD trip. A life changing experiance just like frog dissection

>] 22 / 0 / 9 / 3 [U

lying to myself? you are a young piece of shit, aren't you? I'm just acknowledging the fact that this is not making me happy, it's only a self-destructive habit which I'm removing from my life. Doing the things that are the least pleasurable for us, is what bring long-term happiness, and not short-term dopamine explosions like smoking weed.

yeah, trying LSD with such a negative mindset, nice job giving bad advice, you fucking brick.

>Talks like an old man full of wisdom when he is only 23.

I possess the capacity to do what you are saying, but I am not going to exercise it because you are wrong.

People around me are "happy" cause i stopped drinking as much as i used to, guess why
They suspect nothing boiiii

Huh, you may be right. My bad.

I almost always prefer being alone in the short run, but in the long run loneliness is the worst thing that could ever happen to me. So I can sacrifice my short term comfort for the chance that maybe my long term existence will turn out alright, or I can continue to stay in comfort zone, be satisfied with the each day's plan, but have a miserable and lonely life.

We are programmed to think in the short term, to satiate whatever our immediate desires are. Keep doing all of that boring shit you hate, OP, because it might work out well for you in the end. Remember, you can always give it up at any point, but once you do, it might be gone forever. Be careful what you wish for, because it might just consume everything you might have been able to become

you my friend have anxiety. I too have suffer from this. Meds can help, but they dont fix that emptiness from social interaction.

I've been through shit, good and bad, that you can't even imagine. Yes, I'm arrogant, deal with it, I don't care about you or what you think about me, that's the sweet thing with this place. I don't care what you'll do with your specific life, its your own choice, but someone else might see this and take the good things out of what I'm saying. You think you have the capacity? Now that's the delusion here

After a while smokin weed isnt really a Dopamin pusher, more like smokin a cig

True, I meant it more like in the sense that it was giving me enough 'dopamine'; fuck this word, enough fuel to go through with my life.

>I've been through shit good and bad

Well well well what do we have here a fucking marine eh

why do you feel the urge to attract attention in such a place, poor boy?

No

Thank you for the wise words

try poppy seed tea, you'll fucking love it

don't stop believing in others, otherwise you'll end up as an isolated cynical drunk like me. If it seems as though a conversation bores you, put more effort into it, don't dismiss other people before you get past the superficial exterior. Most of us are good and interesting people, if you stop believing in that you'll surely get rid of your superficial exterior but the only thing left will be the exposed rotten core.

Take off the fedora and burn it. Shave and shower you fat fuck. Exercise and stop watching my little pony. Go out meet hot chicks and prosper. Life is really not that difficult if you lose the necbeard "nice guy" vibe.

I am so far from that.

Thats what all neckbeards think. I'm an intellectual. This fedora looks classy on me. I'll treat you right m'lady. Dude life is awesome. You have to go out and take that fucker by the balls and make it yours because no one and nothing is just going to give you happiness. You have to take it.

I don't think you read my OP. I fucking hate most women and I also hate myself. I don't treat any right
I am having an affair with an engaged woman and I treat her like a cum dumpster slut since her fiance is boring in bed according to her. Women are twisted creatures. And no I am not fat, nor do I wear out of date weird things.

examples of bad treatment? general conduct towards women

Haha sorry dude my image of every dude on Sup Forums is a fat fuck fedora wearing "nice guy" ive been through what you have been through man and life is a bitch. It really is. If you depend on anyone else for happiness you will get screwed. Take shit one day at a time. Smoke some weed for a few weeks to get in the right frame of mind. Stop fucking with a chick thats engadged. Thats just bound to not work. Even if "he" is boring she is just a slut. Move or change jobs if need be. Life really is great.

As others have pointed out, you gotta start working on yourself instead of point the finger elsewhere. Do you honestly ask here, if others prefer to be 'lonesome alcoholics'? Obviously, in the short-term yes, alcoholism fucking rocks, because its EASY.

The fact that you are bored and hate life is one issue. Your attitude towards other people is another.
The fact is, karma is real. Forget the term "karma" and if you like and just think of it as cause and effect (but with other dynamics mixed in).
Karma is not simply the result of our actions but also a feedback loop stemming from our attitudes, interpretations, projections and filters. The more you interpret phenomena as shit the more shit arises in your life. But dealing with that takes commitment and work.
As for your attitudes towards others just remember that regardless of what you think of this woman and how justified it may or may not be, if you treat her like a cum dumpster you WILL get treated like that in return. Usually in an area of your life that actually means something to you.
Also, her fiance has done nothing to you.
Payback WILL be a bitch. Count on it.

I have called them whores to their face, bimbo's, useless cunts. I ruined one girls engagement by telling her fiance she was a cheating cunt and showing him proof. I was mildly physically abusive to my ex and would sometimes push her around or call her a dumb cunt because some of the things she would say would be incredibly dumb. I am unforgiving and a massive piece of shit towards fat women especially the entitled one. I made one cry on camera because she was cheating on her husband and I told her the reason why her husband was not fucking her was because she was a god damn disgusting elephant would would crush him to death in bed.

She loves being treated like this

You're lying. Either that or you will get ass raped live on Facebook soon.

u tak urself to srsly

I am not lying at all and I don't cae if you believe me or not. I'm a scumbag

I appreciate your honesty, yet you are clearly a douche. What you hate on these women, you hate on yourself. Do you feel like a slut, in some ways? Direct that honesty to yourself, see where that leads you

Then dont go out at night? I hate nightlife too. Just organize cool stuff to do the weekends that isnt getting together with your friends and getting drunk. Paintball match, rock climbing, hiking, surfing, real fun stuff, the people around you will aprecciate it much more than a stupid clubbing night. Don't do drugs, that's retarded.

It doesn't matter. It's your own cruelty and indifference that will come back to you in spades.
If you are telling the truth, you abuse vulnerable people with low self esteem.
At some point you will know how it feels and will be powerless to stop it.
Guaranteed.

You are, and you can look forward to some serious misery.

I'm not an alcoholic.
I also stoped taking any drugs at all besides caffeine and nicotine.

But yes. I am incredibly bored with other people.

Don't get it wrong. When I am alone I am fine. I don't mix well with others at all.
Their talks bore me, their believes bore me, their hobbies bore me.

I severely dislike being around people because I somehow feel the urge to make them stop breathing.

Tell me I'm fucked, I don't care.
I'm quite alright being way beyond any help.

Currently I am working a job where I have to deal with hundrets if not thousands of people daily.
I hate them all and I battle the urge to just turn off my carefuly constructed "people personality" and go on a killing spree.

To be quite honest, this battle is the only thing that keeps me going.
Seeing how long I can go before I say fuck it.

Kinda like edging when you fap.

Call me edgy but it is so. And I know I am not alone here.

See you fuckers in Hell.

Great I don't wven care anymore

Lonesome stoner, but yes. I feel you Op. It all stems from the opinion or internal fact that you have more knowledge or interests about things that differ from your friends perspective. They probably all just drink and talk about work and progressing in live and classy millennial bullshit.
You probably enjoy more philosophical conversations. It's nothing to get down on yourself about, but it's definitely depressing to know that not to many people out there have the intelligence or interest of knowledge as you do.

>They aren't your friends
>try to enjoy all the little things with them

Choose one

I never should have taken the red pill fucking normies are hell to be around

when i took lsd for the first time i was in the exact same situation as OP, although probably more depressed. it made me appreciate life more and taught me a lot. it's not for everyone though. you kinda have to learn how to trip, and thankfully i understood the "deal" pretty early.

You are enjoying the negative feedback so I won't indulge you anymore. I responded on the off chance you were being genuine.
You're probably just a weeaboo or rpg-fag.

Shrooms are definitely better for this. Acid makes you actually holucinate. Shrooms brings you to the point where you're fooling yourself into thinking you're hollucinating. So you're mind is still present enough to make rational thought about what you're experiencing.

1) get yourself educated by reading a lot
2) have a psychedelic experiment such as mild shrooms or DMT; shun and flee depressants&opiates
3) pray and/or meditate

It's obvious that you've been bored by women because you and her were two solitudes who met each others; both trying to avoid loneliness. You choose women purposelessly, without aim, trying to consume the emotional inside of her, and when it's over you get bored. That's a capitalist logic to be reduced at the state of thing. Do the three steps I wrote and you'll be able to fully enjoy and relish life

Pretty much this

Hahaha absolutly bs you fag. There is no Karma. You can be a happy guy in your view or an unlucky guy, there is no god who rewards you for good behavior. Fuck the World

You don't hallucinate, you visualize. I have never hallucinated, not once.

What if you mix?

Karma literaly means 'your doing'.
That is the translation.

I palm my face for thee, keyboard warrior.

Life is a big coincidence my fellow Keyboard jew

Try doing something uncharacteristically different, like magic the gathering.

Weed and games help. Butt you need a Festival bro.