Just one medal, senpai, just one fucking medal

Just one medal, senpai, just one fucking medal.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/11/bangladesh-golf-gymnastics-stanford/88559286/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we'll get one soon, hermano

No boxing medals?

This bait has been used too much, Jerry.

You made me feel bad you gay cunt

I'm with you on that sentiment.

>Double the population of Britain
>0 medals

What went wrong?

Too many spics and not enough money to invest.

they spent all their time training for the wall they will have to build soon

Look at all the shitholes that have won medals over Mexico

About that...

>Implying Hillary doesn't hate Mexicans
>Implying Hillary isn't a blue Republican
>Implying Hillary won't backtrack on 100% of her promises and become the female Hitler

baka desu senpai

REEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEE

>polls where they sample way more democrats

:(

Did New Zealand medal?

all Mexican boxers turn pro at 14

New Zealand is dead

Most Hispanics aren't designed with high performance athletics in mind. They're mostly ready to kill each other and that's about it.

>graphs starting from 40%

I love how the press sickly manipulate statistics

42% of Democrats are voting Trump?

OP take solace in this map, India havent got a medal and they have the second largest population in the world

Thank you, mate.

Peru just won first place in Womens rowing. Camila Granados

>says increasingly nervous trump supporter

I hope you get one desu.

Don't worry, Mexibros, you'll get your medal eventually.

CHI

You have to go back senpai

No, she has not.

Greenland won a medal? Which event?

Shut up you fucking loser cunt. I am tired of mexican'ts crying over not winning shit when you spend your entire day watching La Hora Pico, drinking awful quality beer, copying on your exams, skipping your classes, getting into denbts due to your fucking stupidity while breeding your ugly ass babies like rabbits, justifying your fatness with unfunny Facebook memes, being unable to make one little sacrifice and crying over MUH SHITTY CONADE. I fucking hate your kind and I hope you all die of diabetes or some fucking skin disease, whatever happens first.

I fucking hate you and I hope you off yourself somehow. Fuck my country"""""men""""".

Isn't it technically part of Norway or something?

What's wrong with liking La Hora Pico, bro?

Denmark

Does anybody even know? To me Greenland is part of the Arctic.

What the hell is Greenland and who does it actually belong to? Canada?

doesnt belong to us and i honestly have no idea

do i still have usa flag in hawaii

Nothing wrong with the program. That wasn't the point. Jesus. I am genuinely mad.

Greenland is Danish.

And it's the place where all the inuits go and they all kill themselves because there is fuck all to do except stare at ugly ass frozen landscape and talk to the same hundred people everyday.

dont worry youll get yours in the 500 mile drug tunnel relay
or the trump wall jump

I hope so. I support Mexico and Canada over any eurocuck nation

wew

Didnt the refugees/no nations get a medal as well?

we are too old faam
but I would like to do weightlifting if I can can tho of not me by wife son will

no nations 1 gold
refugee team 0

both already run out of more chances tho

>he likes Hillary

You'll always win 1st in Welfare participation Juan.

Greenland is rightful chinese clay since it was discovered by Lu Bu

Its cool as long as you dont watch Caso Cerrado too.

Exactly my point.

Want to have a relaxed lifestyle free of any worries and do all those things? Fine. It's your life. But don't come crying like a little bitch when the rest of the world demonstrates they actually give a shit and step up their game while you keep complaining and making excuses for not winning shit like the world owes you fucking anything.

Jesus Christ.

>steals from any money donated to athletics
>won't fund training programs

Mexikikes

CONADE
O
N
A
D
E

It could be worst. They could be Poostan

Currently watching old episodes of 12 Corazones.

she's a neoliberal, pushes a few socially liberal agendas so she can backdoor her corporatist bullshit.

Trump has to be controlled opposition, it shouldn't be possible for Hillary to get an opponent this bad.

CONADE is just “a travel agency, you must blame the every sport own federation“ those are the words of the Virrey Castillo

if you dont compete to win why bother tho thats what a lot of people complain we are fucking tired of being mediocre, and we got lots of PE teachers that should be looking for kids in schools, kids that may be born with a talent to be an olympian
this is what we are complaining and also taxes go to the sports too

>Why isn't Mexico good at the Olympics?

>Because any Mexican who can run, jump, or swim is already here

That was the F Final

She is literally second last overall

Those """""athletes"""" live off public money.

Of course people have a right to be mad.

As an aside, shouldn't half of Iceland be part of the North American Bromance?

Maybe next time since pros get a chance to compete now

>lu bu
Kek

It could be worse
>1.2 BILLION HUMANS
>0 medals

How the fuck does this even happen they have like 1/6th of all humans

Is it really that easy to get into Murica?

People say that they eat shit all day and take showers in shit rivers. Maybe that's the reason, they just don't have enough strenght in their muscles.

something something poo in loo

and they play cricket obsessively, meaning the only sport they are sort of good at isn't even in the Olympics.

then they should have had no issues swimming in your waters

But if isn't at the Olympics, then it isn't a sport :^)

I'm here watching the olympics. I'm not a citizen at all. I was worried about this too, but the city and the water is far better than I expected.

synchronised street shitting in 2020 desu

Guess that means all the skaterboys are athletes now..

faggotplank is still not a sport

What's the island in the Atlantic between Norway and North America

It's especially weird considering all of their mutants. Those kids with 4 legs should be killing in track.

at least you're not mocked for it in international news

forgot to post the article

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/11/bangladesh-golf-gymnastics-stanford/88559286/

>Bangladesh
I'd literally rather live in almost any other Country besides Syria. I'm sorry bro.

At least Miss Piggy loves you

Why is the middle of Philippines not on the map?

>video starts playing
>Olympic couples talk love, games

DID NOT ASK FOR THIS FEEL

Amateur boxers turn pro as soon as they can since 99% of them are porrfags that want to make money.

I don't blame them.

DELETE

do you have any comments on the garment industry and its effects on Dhaka?

it's not as bad as the news makes it out to be. it employs a fuckton of women, who are happy to work there. working conditions are also improving due to buyer demands

one of the main reasons it appears bad to the outside world is because the news only reports the bad incidents, but not the goods ones related to the industry

But professional boxers can compete in the olympics desu

>not having a clue about statistics

They are sampling a higher percentage of democrats in those polls than exist in the US population.

I'm just pulling these numbers out of my ass, but say like 32% of the population are actually democrats and somehow all of their polls end up where 45% of respondents are democrats.

This can be be done several ways, like polling in places that you know are majority democrat.

TL:DR Don't believe polling data because it is easily manipulated.

>1 billion people
>0 medals

What the fuck is up with India

Youre only good at boxing and you managed to fuck even that up. Guess canelo doesnt have anynpatriotism

They literally only care about cricket and designated street shitting. Until those two things become Olympic sports, they quite literally give no fucks at all.

don't forget gang raping...

weak state sponsored athletic program
most of population is poverty stricken farmers/labourers

>Philippines
what the crap

>Believing any current news source is actual journalistic fact reporting. Real clear politics swings more left so they probably heralded this as a victory. Or if they were conservative, probably said "it's early and Trump probably needs to campaign harder to catch up"
News today is just opinion reporting, not fact reporting. stations have target audiences and if a story isn't spun to that agenda it could cost viewership.. Fox is conservative, MSNBC is liberals. Each side reports an opinion on a story that makes their viewers feel warm and fuzzy inside. even if it's ridiculously wrong.

Ya but Mexico gets coca cola with extra real sugar. That's gotta be a plus

It's been estimated Britain will have invested around £10 million for each gold medal they win at the 2016 olympics. The entire British Olympic committee were given £350m to prepare for Rio.

Don't let 'per capita' arguments or population fool you. These medals are bought, not earned.

but does Mexico have Vanilla Coke