elbow/arm fatigue
elbow/bone spurs
elbow/Tommy John.
old/fat

Bumshit will never again win another game

>9 straight L's
Can't make it up

Remember when Adam Wainwright was good?

Remember when people called The 2016 Mets rotation the greatest of all time?

Good fucking laughs.

What ever happened to Sup Forums's pitcher? Did he get blackballed from the leauge?

Also
>Cubs not winning the NLC now that they got both a meme magic and blow out win against the Tards to open a 14 game lead.

Indians desu

>Second Place

remember when the mest completely blew up their young, promising rotation for one meme playoff run and didn't even get the title?
>good times. sniff. good times.

>What ever happened to Sup Forums's pitcher? Did he get blackballed from the leauge?
You say this as if it happened last year or as if Sup Forums was around for the 90's Braves.

What a stupid fucking post.

>red uniforms
literally what

>9 straight L's
>Can't make it up

The situation is so dire for the Dodgers that they need to lie about stats to seem relevant

You can't make this up

Are you retarded?

Says the tripfag

>"if the season ended today"

In 1998, he was promoted to the major league club. In Rocker's first season in the Major Leagues, he was 1–3 with a 2.13 ERA in 38 innings pitched. The following year, an injury put Atlanta closer Kerry Ligtenberg on the DL, moving Rocker into the role of closer, where he was 4–5 with 38 saves and a 2.49 ERA. In 2000, he was 1–2 with 24 saves, posting a 2.89 ERA, but in June 2000, Rocker was demoted for threatening a reporter.[2]

Braves fans were initially willing to support him; however, as Rocker received intense taunting from opposing teams' fans, his pitching performance declined. On June 23, 2001, Rocker, along with minor-league infielder Troy Cameron (Atlanta's first-round draft pick in 1997), was traded to the Cleveland Indians for right-handed relievers Steve Karsay and Steve Reed, along with cash.[3] In Cleveland, his record that year was 3–7 with a 5.45 ERA and four saves. Rocker also played that year for the Indians in the ALDS against the Seattle Mariners. The following year, the Indians traded him to the Texas Rangers for pitcher David Elder.[4] In Texas, he refused designation to the minor leagues. In 2002, he again struggled at 2–3 with a 6.66 ERA and was released.[5] In 2003, Rocker signed with the Tampa Bay Devil Rays but was released after two appearances and an ERA of 9.00.[6]

> win streak getting too long. Making me nervous. Can we keep it up?

Cusb lose to the Marlins in 3 games. Complete Mets-tier collapse that will result in at least 108 suicides and the death of a, meme.

Chicago Cubs, 2016-2016

RIP IN PISSS

CARDINALS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Howard hits Grand slam

A's

>a fucking leaf
>milk in a bag

Considering any time Maddon has to go into extra innings to preform his meme magic show, we follow the next game with a blow out preformed by the bench. I'm not worried.

The only thing that might happen is we suffer from a pre-all stars July tier regression again. But as long as we don't suffer injuries for starters we need, and some other NL team doesn't make sacrifice to use Satan's power to make a playoff run. Cubs are in great shape. The only real threats were the Gnats and NEETs. Make it past or avoid those two and no one in the AL can stop the cubs if they can manage to take even a single away game against the Baby league.

The drought ends in 2016 and shitposters won't be able to add ('women got the right to vote and one was elected president before the Cubs won the worlds eries.) to their list.

Oscar "SPEEDY SPEED BOY" Tavaras?

M's

Mariners @ Athletics

Price pitched rather shitty, allowed double digit hits, gave up runs in the first inning, had a TON of incredibly generous strike calls, and had the defense save him about 3-4 runs with some stellar defensive plays.

And we won because the offense spotted him 9 fucking runs and I STILL COULDNT TRUST HIM TO PITCH WELL

He managed to scrape out 8 innings, but they just were the most underwhelming 8 innings I've seen in a while.

God he pisses me off, even when he wins.

>yfw yo realize the red sox have not had a legit ace since Pedro

He was clearly raised by good parents, m8!

Also,
>Chris Archer is broken

BASED STARLIN CASTRO

Sox can probably hold on long enough with their offense to get to the post season, I wouldn't be surprised if Price managed to get more settled then. Still, you're stuck with him for a little while but I think he'll turn around

>"We don't need Harvey cause Wheeler will be back soon anyways" they said

windians!

Windians

Aaron Hicks just hit a 315 foot home run to left field at Yankee """"""Stadium""""""".

Why the fuck is this even allowed?

Who are some /mlb/ posters you consistently recognize?

I can think of

> Reddick
The angry red sox fan
that rags fan with a bunch of trips
the pessimistic canadian jays fan who is mad his offense sucks

the Giants fan false flagging as a Dodgers fan
the Whos fan trying to cope with the Cubs success

The delusional Cubs fan that thinks Whos aren't more concerned about their team being garbage

found the Whos fan

Collectively the Angels and Indians scored a run in every inning tonight. Indians had only goose-egg in the 3rd. Back to back 13+ run games and broke the team's steal record. This is the third time in the last 75 years that the Indians have won back-to-back games by 10+ runs. First time it's happened since 1961.

Whew lad feels good after last week

a-rod knows where Harambe is

Pessimists BTFO

Also Olympics bump

>booing Ian Kinsler
are rangers fans the worst in the AL?

The metaposting retard

>wewmart

CUBS BOOTYBLASTED THE METHINALS

LITERALLY WHOS CONTINUE TO SHIT THE BED

ITS GOOD TO BE A NORTH SIDER

Why is Girardi such a faggot

>gnats

trumbo just nearly hit a home run totally out of AT&T

fegget

Thank You Based Alex.

AND FUCK that nigga Girardi.
Stupid fucking clown. It's not like Betances was even gonna put more than 1 balm in play.

Insulting to not have him start in the first place.

F for a legend

Girardi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting kicked in the nuts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A-Roids

F

U

Press * To Pay Respects

Legit got tears in my eyes and i only got to see Alex play one time in all my life last season in Anaheim.

I love that he's humbled himself so much.

>always thought palmerio, ortiz, mcgwire, and bonds were great and worthy of hof
>people boo arod

you're a fag lmao

>Tears in my eyes
>Piss in my hair

Sounds like quite the party

Oh, it's one of THESE type of Sanchez starts.

>Austin getting called up tomorrow
>Judge will replace Hicks soon
>yfw the Yankees make a legitimate push for the wild card

Sanchez demoted to minors fucking when? Seriously, what is it gonna take.

I understand we're strapped with injuries but I'd take anyone over Annabelle.

>

Giants/O's late gamethread

i'm drunk and normal threadguy is on vacation

>Judge will replace Hicks soon

I don't think so senpai. Yankees stuck with Stephen Drew all year last year

Lol, at least it was over fast

Why don't tigglets get their own thread?

I think Cashman has learned from his mistakes. He seems pretty set on the youth movement now.

A-Rod will sign with the Marlins

>Anibal Sanchez
>10:45 start
>vs the Rangers

Same here. Legit cried when he ran to the field.

Royals

>These Giants unis
>These Orioles unis
Stay classy, inter league.

Are all the O's road unis black shirt white pants?

Or do they have an off-white with the cartoon bird?

vine.co/v/5hzije1qBMX

Davis - 3
Ramirez - 3
Kipnis - 1
Lindor - 1

>tfw twins

Tfw I am the Dodgers butt.png fag tfw banned for two weeks

CUS THEY GETTIN BTFO 8-1 SENPAI AHAHAHAHA

TYB LUCROY

> Reddick

(Since the realignment in 2001)
>1. West: .737 winning percentage
Arizona
California Northern
California Southern
Hawaii
Nevada
Utah
>2. Southeast: .591
Alabama
Florida
Georgia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Virginia
West Virginia
>3. Southwest: .552
Arkansas
Colorado
Louisiana
Mississippi
New Mexico
Oklahoma
Texas East
Texas West
>4. Northwest: .474
Alaska
Idaho
Montana
Oregon
Washington
Wyoming
>5. Mid-Atlantic: .429
Delaware
Maryland
New Jersey
New York
Pennsylvania
Washington, D.C.
>6. New England: .411
Connecticut
Maine
Massachusetts
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
Vermont
>7. Great Lakes: .383
Illinois
Indiana
Michigan
Ohio
Wisconsin
>8. Midwest: .156
Iowa
Kansas
Minnesota
Missouri
Nebraska
North/South Dakota

How many batters could get a hit if they were put into a position like this?

It's been done plenty of times before. I even remember David Eckstein pulling back a bunt and hitting a dinger.

>shitattle
kek
KEK

idk how I forgot Kentucky in the Great Lakes
Louisville even won in 2002

but my point is they need to realign

Why isn't this our lineup?

LF Gardner
CF Ellsbury
1B Austin
RF Judge
C Sanchez
SS Gregorius
2B Castro
DH Refsnyder
3B Headly

youtube.com/watch?v=B2rbM4r5pf0

>take gf to dodger game
>she whines throughout the entire time
>wants leave at the 6th inning
>dodgers are losing 5-3
>they end up losing 14-3
>her face anyway

2018 Lineup

SS Torres
2B Mateo
3B Andujar
RF Judge
CF Frazier
LF Harper
1B Bird
C Sanchez

'no'

Half of them will bust

I was gonna build a whole big realingment plan before I realized that the Babe Ruth League has it nearly perfect already.

>Midwest
add Colorado from the Southwest
add Indiana from the Great Lakes
>Southwest
add Alabama from the Southeast
>Great Lakes
add West Virginia from the Southeast

That way all regions maintain six or eight teams and the Midwest doesn't have to shit up the tournament with such shitty teams.

We'll buy players to fill the holes then

Now you're thinking

fuck u niggas u making Girardi cry

youtube.com/watch?v=LVfsjbqb950