Guys, I just made a tutorial on making awesome crystals! Tried it with my son and he loved it

Guys, I just made a tutorial on making awesome crystals! Tried it with my son and he loved it.

Fuck off faggot.

Old post is old

this is dangerous, do not try it out anons !!! seriously you could kill someone OP ... it is too much even for 4 chan you sick fuck!!!

Die cuck

>>/2014/

How to make chlorine gas and kill yourself by OP.

well it will be colorful

man that didnt do shit man, does the food coloring brand matter?

Oh awsome. Im new here :) great diy guide.. Ill try it with my 3 day old daugther :) thnx

Chloramine vapor will kill you

Newfag thinks everyone is as much a newfag as he is

wow man! i saw this on another site and did it. it came out wonderful. little bit muddier color, but still

Tumblr

Bleach and ammonia make mustard gas.

no that's propane and freon, 1D10T

Natural selection baby

time 2 finally kill myself

No, no it doesnt.
The idea behind all of this is that bleach and ammonia are potentially lethal when combined, howver, adding a rock that has ANY amount of potassium (,most rocks do) prevent nucleation of the chlorine gas (not mustard gas) and instead, catalyzes the nucleation process for chloramine crystals. By blowing your hot carbon dioxide breath into the solution, you lower the ph of the solution, which should be very high from all of the nitrogen present. This neutralizes any harmful products, allowing for the most excellent of crystals. If you really want to make sure you're not producing the harmful gasses, add up to 10 smaller rocks to a large one and the more hot breath you add to the solution the better.

The more you know, you ignorant unscientific fucks.

Nerve gas don't do it!!

pic related is also a chinese technique to relax your hand if you use too much the comrupter

This is fucking hilarious

Y like to harm people?

did i just hear the word ''potassium''?

>try harder

don't teach me or my son how to make crystals ever again

Get the fuck outta here. Rob Dyke ruined it for everyone.