ITT: We are gentlemen until trips are rolled, then we lose our shit

ITT: We are gentlemen until trips are rolled, then we lose our shit.

Quads returns to normal.

Good day sir, how is one's afternoon unfolding? Casual I presume? Muaha

Why hello there, chap. My afternoon has passed me by so quickly, I forgot to tell my servant to clean the larder. How's yours? Wait a minute and I'll fetch us both a fine glass of brandy, then we can watch the apeish buffoons on the sports channel.

Fine evening tonight isn't it gentlemen?

Bahaha! Was that ol' Bernita again? She's such a klutz! My afternoon is exquisite, just completed my Rolex collection and the Ex-wife is popping over for a "chat" if you know what I'm saying chaps! Make mines a double if you please.

Quite!

Indeed.

You won't believe what I saw today. Honest to God, I saw a wealthy Irishman. Red hair and everything, and he wasn't just wearing stolen clothes to escape into England, because he was throwing his money around like a drunken nobleman.

Biggest display of faggotry I've seen in a while. Kill yourselves

Now that is not very gentlemanly at all now is it?

Pascal, release the hounds!

Language, please. I know we are all gentlemen here, but we can still keep a somewhat civil tongue.

How middle class!

Let us change the subject, lest pur conversation devolve into incessant bickering?

Did you see the results of the recent Olympiad? Quite noble of our athletes to brave the jungle and slum to represent our country well.

ITT: Autism

Good evening, good sirs and madames *tips fedora*
I hope evrything is quite well this nice evening?

I'm very well, thanks. My butler should be up with a pot of tea shortly, please make yourself comfortable.

Greetings. That's most definitely an interesting piece of clothing you have there. A pink pony, how amusing.

Ahh very well, would you like a cigar, my friend? Bought these in Cuba, I'd gladly share a few with you!

FUCK SHIT ANAL CUNT DIE ALL YA FAGGOTS NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. WHORE MOUTH SLUT CUNT NIGGER. LET'S CUT SOME THROATS WHILE JERKING OFF IN A CIRCLE FELLAS.
i suck at being impolite.

You must be an escaped slave from Lancel's barn. Please wait here while I make a phonecall, and I'll fetch you a treat.

Should we shackle the negro?

We don't want to scare it away. But if you feel like you can do it, go right ahead.

Would you like to sample some of my fine pipe tobacco? Or anyone, for that matter.