Who was in wrong here?

Who was in wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vlAsnvinA
youtube.com/watch?v=1H-cbCZlafY
youtube.com/watch?v=hh8IlJLBNnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Belgium

no one, shithole are for taking and exploiting.

Black people

FUCKING BELGIUM RUINING EVERYTHING AGAIN

before Belgium
>not enough production -> starvation followed by death
after Belgium
>not enough production -> hands off

literally an improvement

>>not enough production -> hands off

exploiting people with low iq so ok

Yes, but they still starve to death after losing their hands. You just made the process longer and unnecessarily more cruel.

there people who advocated for not killing all niggas :DDDDDDDD

>italian colonial ''empire''
wew

Am*ricans for saying that we had to de-colonise Africa

oh fug ids nasi X-DDD
reborded to mergel :DDDD

>blood loss and infections actually sped up the process
>phantom pains from the amputation distract from the grumbling belly
most charitable colony imo

>>phantom pains from the amputation distract from the grumbling belly
yeah phantom pain is all fun and games until they start building an army and try to destroy your country

>white people can't fight muthaf-

-Arabs for creating the modern slave trade
-Africans for selling their own and starting wars over it
-And Europeans for taking advantage of their weakness after hundreds of years of slave wars.

But I'm not done yet.
-The actual geography is in the wrong for fucking up any hope of good trade.
-The climate for creating lands of extremes
-The native fauna for dying to, and spreading malaria, and other diseases.
-Lastly, the politics and culture of the whole damn thing.

Africa was fucked from every possible angle.

oh christ im dying

wouldn't they also be able to eat the hands?

we didnt have more

Whole europe

Italy for failing to finish the job.

the european empires and they are getting punished for it but the problem is that the innocent Europeans are getting punished too

italy, spain and germany are represented with their modern flags instead of the historically accurate ones

This tbqh

>Be Italy
>Lose to Ethiopia

How

Not sterilzing/genociding them to create for land for european people

Everyone. Basically ruined the continent

>liberia
>no american flag

Belgium really dropped the ball here. Why are Walloons such savages?

Everyone desu.
There is a reason why more advanced society must not intervene with less advanced. It breaks the natural developement of society and creates a mess.

We bought it and then kind of ignored them.

And couped them to oblivion as is tradition

>He hadn’t made his rubber quota for the day so the Belgian-appointed overseers had cut off his daughter’s hand and foot. Her name was Boali. She was five years old. Then they killed her. But they weren’t finished. Then they killed his wife too. And because that didn’t seem quite cruel enough, quite strong enough to make their case, they cannibalized both Boali and her mother. And they presented Nsala with the tokens, the leftovers from the once living body of his darling child whom he so loved. His life was destroyed. They had partially destroyed it anyway by forcing his servitude but this act finished it for him.
>All of this filth had occurred because one man, one man who lived thousands of miles across the sea, one man who couldn’t get rich enough, had decreed that this land was his and that these people should serve his own greed. Leopold had not given any thought to the idea that these African children, these men and women, were our fully human brothers, created equally by the same Hand that had created his own lineage of European Royalty.

>don't bother to work hard enough
>be surprised when your family get killed and eaten

Civ4 is such a good game.

I like Civ5 but prefer Civ4 by quite a bit. Didn't even play it when it was out, actually played 4 after 5

Not played Civ6, not really interested in it desu.

Not played 3 even though I have it on steam. Haven't played 1 or 2 but would like to.

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vlAsnvinA
youtube.com/watch?v=1H-cbCZlafY

Why did the luso countries have the best soundtracks?

Brits, French and Russian supplied the Ethiopians, and Italy had virtually no mean of quickly supplying the troops on the ground.

Shit tier excuse, Giuseppe. Fucking be men.

youtube.com/watch?v=hh8IlJLBNnY

Nah mate

I Vow To Thee My Country should be our national anthem btw

I've played all them and I kinda like all of them,but here's how I'd rate them, mostly based on how I liked the mechanics and gameplay:

2>5>4>6>1>3

Is 6 worth getting?

>i'll post this picture
>yeah, that's told him

The Imperial "Chega de Saudade" is also a lot better than the current Brazilian anthem, I think. Best of the game.

Our current anthem is better than Saudades de Coimbra, but it's a nice rendition of my city's song, so I'm likely very biased.

But that's a nice tune too, mate. But I prefer the original to the Civ version, unlike the other two I mentioned, were the Civ version is a bit better.

6 feels like a mix between 4 and 5. Personally I didn't enjoy it as much as those too due to petty small things that just piss me off (I didn't like the districts that much and the way you make roads), but it's still a good game that I enjoyed playing. I'd suggest you watch a couple of videos or read up a bit on the mechanics and if it seems like something you might like, wait for a discount and get it. Or you could always pirate it, I guess.

not
an
argument