PED's

Athlete's that haven't been caught yet

so obvious too
>parties for 4 yrs
>goes broke
>comes to olympics
>still wins golds

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

All Olympic athletes have done steroids at some point in their life to get the ball rolling on working out. You just can't be actively on them all the time or you'll get caught

Also will never be caught because he will never fight again. Based

He's coming back senpai. I heard it for a good sauce. His name is Brandon Schaub.

Wouldn't be surprised if he and his sisters somehow were injected with myostatin blockers when they were young.

for sure

Note how insanely jealous Canada is of the United States, making petty attacks again the US left and right

its classic runt little brother jealous of his success star athlete and honor student older brother, even though older brother is nice to younger brother even though older brother could wipe younger brother off the face of the Earth easily
>grow up Canada and quit acting like petty lil bitches

>little brother is jealous again

>they're just jealous bro

If hockey or curling was the sport i was passionate about, i would indeed be jealous of Canada. But I'd like to think i would act like a little bitch about it like Canadians do and instead I'd like to think I'd have some class. For ex, women's soccer. I love it and I've known for a while Sweden is great and I'm happy for them. Argentina beating team USA in basketball, i was happy for them. Why do Canadien males act like such insecure little bitches with 3-millimeter cocks?

I smell some burger butthurt!

How much fucking water did they drop to make the weigh-in?

Woodley probably fights at 185ish, I'd guess Sage is in the same ballpark(except he's a lightweight)

That is one of the worst physiques I've ever seen

He's 20. Yeah I bet you look way better amiright?

>you can't say that something sucks unless you can do it better

Aw, did I upset you by making fun of your husbando?

>father was an Olympic silver medalist and Superb Owl winner
nah she just got good genes

penny is for sexual, not PED conspiracies

fat bitch