Now why this band sucks?

Now why this band sucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2m_lVHDjIS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Screenshot_2 (2)
Why would you download the same file trice?

>band
Dont do that

Now onto the question at hand. Why this "band" sucks?

Lyrics make absolutely no fucking sense, sad, withdrawn wannabe rap but also wannabe cool and edgy and emo shit listened to by 17 year olds and 22 year olds who wish they were still 17.

They have one single that gets spammed on the radio, it's meh.

They don't really deserve the attention over other artists. They only get it because they're good goy musicians.

my name's blurryface and I can't fucking sing

Fucking awful group. It's the worst fucking thing. It's the 2016/17 equivalent of "real music"- edgy high-schooler, angst-ridden bullshit that has equally as much substance as a 2006 emo livejournal. It's shit. The music tries to do all these different styles at once and yet they fuck EVERY one of them up. "Schizophrenic pop" my fucking ass, don't compare schizophrenics to your shitty fucking starbucks-discount-cd-core bullshit you vapid cunts. I'm sick of hearing your crap everyday on the bus, I'm sick of your retarded fans who think you're god's gift to earth because- "W0W unique music! deep and philosophical!" fuck off

All these 15 year olds that think they're special for listening to them need to shut the fuck up and swallow 20 pills of any variety.

Include me in the screencap

my 13 year old daughter listens to them
how do i beat the tumblr out of her

Buy her a copy of Art Angels and she'll think you're the coolest parent ever.

For a second there I thought that was The Satelliters

Shame

youtube.com/watch?v=2m_lVHDjIS4

it's funny cos Sup Forums dickrides edgy high schooler angst ridden shit from the 70s-80s-90s like Metallica and Nirvana and the Cure.

bump

this

No one is going to be listening to Twenty-One Pilots in a couple decades. The bands you just mention are all significant for musical innovation. Twenty-One Pilots gives us nothing inspired

hahaha ok kid. yeah those bands you mentioned sure are known for being "hard to play", in fact so hard that they're the go bands that people look up tabs for the song for when they first start playing

No one said hard to play you fucking retard
Just innovative

Their music is a disgusting mixture of rap, indie rock, and white reggae and it makes me physically ill

No one is playing a Metallica solo when they first start playing. Are you retarded?

Inb4 riffs
Yeah no shit dumbfuck the whole point of a riff is something catchy and memorable

Innovative =/= overly complicated bullshit

i went to their one of their concerts in Nov at london, was pretty good. though some fans were quite annoying, especially the fat girl wearing a few sizes too small shirt screaming in my ear the whole fucking time.