The mouse

The box office for TFA, Zootopia, Jungle Book and Civil War is now:

$2,066,941,878 + $1,107,893,948 + $879,846,909 + $991,777,645 = $5,046,460,380 (>5 billion)

5 billion over about a month and a half's time.

Thoughts? Can they be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8blMTnZQLFU
youtube.com/watch?v=xez-FF-BlUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well when no one else can pump out mobies.

They work smart so they reap the reward

TFA came out last year, dude. That's a bit more than a month and a half.

But to answer your question, no. They can't.

>dressing like a slut at the world's most family friendly theme park
Get out, whore.

Kaijukino is coming.
>youtube.com/watch?v=8blMTnZQLFU

what ..

What can you possible use that much money for?

youtube.com/watch?v=xez-FF-BlUM
>Pewdiepie is owned by disney
>Pewdiepie millionaire

KAIJU IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN STOP THEM

>Someone actually made this

lol nope

not even Cameron's shit 3D gimmick of a """franchise""" could touch Disney.

Paying your tens of thousands of employees across a variety of industries? Paying for maintenance and upkeep of your thousands of different buildings/studios/attractions/offices etc. internationally? Paying to obtain/keep intellectual property rights? Using the money for charity and development activities, both for public exposure and future income? Investing in thousands of different businesses, industries and entrepreneurs? Lobbying governments for favourable policy outcomes across the globe? Making children happy?

Anything.

Making more movies.

>pump out good, well directed, well edited, well marketed mobies

>a fucking nobody in a mickey mouse costume gets kissed by (I forget her name) and you're a literal handholdless kissless virgin
JUST

Yeah, thats what im saying. And they pump a lot of subliminal political messages in them too.

Or are you being an ass over a typo

meant to type "5 months and a half"

I wish I worked for Disney, also wish I was one of those exceptionally good looking people like Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber or Oscar Isaac

>ywn be one of those exceptionally good looking people like Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber or Oscar Isaac
why was I even born

I find myself asking the same thing, I don't think I'll ever have the same quality of life those people have almost by default as a result of being so genetically gifted. Add to that the fact they're all exceptionally talented and it's almost as if people such as myself only exist to make them look so much better by comparison.

I can stand being mediocre physically, but could I at least have a voice like Usher or be an exceptional athlete or something to make up for it?

>Can they be stopped?

Only by ESPN crashing and burning. But that's not really Disney proper and they can dump it if they have to.

iktfb

>Can they be stopped

controlling the world

implementing a mind control scheme on the masses
>being this much of a sheep
you've already lost