Hey Sup Forums, Time to rise and give our pal harambe a tribute

Hey Sup Forums, Time to rise and give our pal harambe a tribute.

Soon a bridge will be built in Bari, Italy, and now they want the internet people to name it.
There's already the "Ponte Harambe" Option, so go there and vote it.
Currently it's on the lead with the 27 %

Other urls found in this thread:

lagazzettadelmezzogiorno.it/sondaggi/sondaggi/798869/ilnuovoponte.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the link: lagazzettadelmezzogiorno.it/sondaggi/sondaggi/798869/ilnuovoponte.html

already at 30%,kekus maximus

get a haircut

?

Also Bump

it was but i cant vote, so hmmm

im in

lol I voted for it when it was 0%. Didnt think it would matter.

This is a note on the bottom page, it says that the Town Hall has agreed to name it based on the result of the poll, but that the mayor would want it tied to Bari, its roots, its people and its history

35% BOYS

bumping

>they're Italian
>Italians are black
>Harambe was black

It's perfect!

Every human has his origins on Apes...

p.s. THEY ARE CHEATING ON US! it just got back to 30% in few minutes.. This has no sense!

the voting is rigged! we already had 38% and now its 31%!

Keep voting guys!

Italians always cheat.

>Italians are black

what

Yep. The ones I've known, fucked. Not a stereotype. Hung out in big Italian communities. Like rabbits.

did my part

Just my truth. Also talking about stateside.

Also talking about sex. Sorry. Wakes wakey.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

3 out 60 millions people
good job

What's my gender? Did you just ask me what my gender was️Oh my god, you are LITERALLY the most IGNORANT AND ILLTERATE FUCK I have EVER seen browsing before What gives you the RIGHT ️️ to ask me what my gender is? MHMM? NOTHING THATS WHAT ️️️️️️️️️Since you're SOOOOOOO curious I'll have you know that I am a G E N D E R F L U I D I'm not gonna sit here ⬇️⬇️ and explain what that is to someone as IGNORANT as you, but I'm gonna tell you anyways ️ Being G E N D E R F L U I D means that I am both M A L E (cis scum) and F E M A L E ️️️️ I can swap ⬇️⬆️️⬅️ between these genders as I please️️️️️️️ You're ignorance is literally OOZING out GERMER

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

go ahead and post a photo of a "white italian"
oh, right
they don't exist

Let's do this for our saviour

>3 people
confirmed for actual african
learn to count

nice dubs and pic related

Search "Claudio marchisio"

It's Cristoforo Colombo if you don't know, stupid american

kek

This

This offends me as a vegan rick harrison semi-catholic lizard, who vapes 3 times a half-moon, and supports Bolbi Stroganovsky for president. If you Don't agree with me you're a transgender counter strike global offensive lesbian apache helicopter dog super saiyan racist.

No genius it's not that votes were stolen but many other name options showed so the percentage of "Harambe" went down...
Go study math nigga

>you're a transgender counter strike global offensive lesbian
You killed me there

italy, gian lorenzo bernini, 1600, pic related.
in the meanwhile, in USA
>1598 - deOnate leads Spanish into New Mexico
>1607 - English found Jamestown, Virginia
>1608 - French found Quebec
>1609 - Spanish found Santa Fe
>1613 - A Dutch trading post is set up on lower Manhattan Island.
>1619 - DUTCH DELIVER FIRST SLAVES TO VIRGINIA
lol

Bump because the faggot mods are deleting every thread about this. Holy shit!
Make as many threads about it as possible!

yeah bvump

All these black Italians seem pretty angry

Anyway, if you clear your cookies, you can vote again. You can vote as many times as you want.

ayyy Sup Forumstards

OP quando smetterai di fare circlejerk coi tuoi amici facci un fischio

checked and kekked

Also, it's still possible to suggest names. If we do so and keep on voting we'll make sure they won't just say "you know, we can't name it after a gorilla", 'cause the other best voted names would be something like "Mussolini and Hitler friendship bridge".

Bumpadiddly

Can anyone else running unix confirm that this command does what I think it does (every two seconds)?

watch wget "lagazzettadelmezzogiorno.it/widget/sondaggio/risposte.jsp?idsondaggio=798869&idvoto=233"

seems to work, but I can't tell if you need a session id to be counted

rolling for "Ponte Riso Patate e Cozze"

42% kek

45%

remove the value of this cookie

All the white Italians are in America making pizzas and abusing women

DO THIS

portuguese, not italian

The black Italians are from sicily and they are nicknamed eggplants

#BridgeoutforHarambe

>Cristoforo Colombo
>portuguese
nice dubs and try again

do it m8

Of course Genoa is in portugal
Go back to school

Well...

nice quads nigger

Someone needs to tell the news the hacker known as Sup Forums is at large once more!

Satanic trips have spoken

bumping

last time i did this

Thanks for the help fam, the south really needs a figure to look up to, even if dead. They're all fucking idiots down there

42 percent fam

40%

>North is better

Gettin beaten by Ponte riso

the pole seems broken my votes are going to the other one

WAKE UP Sup Forumstards!

PONTE RISO PATATE E COZZE IS BEATING HARAMBE!
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT YOU GOT HARAMBE BEATEN BY AN ITALIAN DISH?

Still down 52 to 30

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT /B WE NEED YOUR HELP

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

Voted once

The newfag is strong with this one

Fucking Italians can't be saved.

True, but Harambe's memory can

they are rigging the poll imo

Do you enjoy old, stale pasta? Does bait taste good to you?

Godfuckingdamnit you know what Sup Forums? Let's fucking bot the votes for Harambe, then.

This shit is rigged.
Why would Harambe even be an option?

These cunts are just having a poll for publicity reasons.
They were never going to let the public name it.