strawpoll.me/11152728

strawpoll.me/11152728

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwaiyjh1dGk
youtu.be/NUC2EQvdzmY
strawpoll.me/11152728
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hillary. because im not a retard

Nice b8 m8.. nobody is voting Hillary except illegals and the handicap.

Trump.

He has a good brain.

He pointed to it once

or those who don't want trump aka lunatic

third party

then why is Trump losing?

Gary Johnson and Bill Weld.

Our Gov is pants on head retarded and needs to be gutted.

Who the fuck actually likes Hillary HAHAHAHAHA

is this some fucking joke or some shit

Emperor Trump 2016

how ironic

look at that facial hair

>government should have no control over our lives
>corporations can tho

How dare you insult your new President. You will bow before your new emperor!

>implying Gov is good

If you dont like the goods or services being offered, you are more than able to take your business elsewhere.

The majority of America. It will be hard for you to digest that your little trailer park doesn't represent most of America. On November 9th you'll just have to face that fact. Don't go and kill yourself over it, but it'll take a while to sink in that you'll have her for 8 more years.

Do any of you fags still think Clinton can win after the FBI report?

Fucker

>Not including a Johnson option.

ayy lmao

List 10 reasons why Hillary Clinton is a good choice for president and i'll vote for her

Didn't include Johnson. Whatabitch

VOTED
Trump, obviously
Triggers pulled

choose wisely faggots

Wow someone is triggered

right because monopolies don't exist or anything...

People are so sick of this shit, and this is why Trump will win

1. UNIVERSAL TRUTH: CHANGE IS CONSTANT.
2. CONSERVATIVES FEAR AND RESIST CHANGE.
3. THEY ONLY RESPECT BIG TALK, POWER, AND VIOLENCE (kinda like dem dirty muslim terrorists).

Try neither because they're both shitty, corrupted candidates who will promise to do many things and only get around to doing a very small number of things that we don't really need, and promising change and doing nothing they promise. This year's election is shit.

What? Fuck that let the cuck kill itself. It will just make the world a better place

Kek'd at those 7's.

She's not a good choice, there are no good choices this election. The ONLY reason she'll win is because she's not Trump.

If Trumpets didn't fuck everything up in the primaries by voting for an idiot then Jeb Bush would have made his slow but sure move late - as everybody in politics expected for the last three years - and he'd be doing equal to, or better than, Hillary right now. And I'd be voting for him too and he'd probably have won. Blame corruption, blame the media, blame the corporations, blame hillary, blame the dnc, blame the rnc, blame the whole damn system - but the REAL reason why there wont be a Republican president for the next 8 years is the retards who voted Trump in the primary.

>CHANGE IS CONSTANT.

Change for the worse, that is if you keep voting Demoshit

speaking as a recent college graduate from Ohio, I just joined the revolution by joining the Clinton campaign to do phone banking. Sign up on the official Clinton websites and become a revolutionary today speaking truth to power!!!

I've always been counter-culture and to many a rebel which is why all of us should vote for our chance to have the first woman President!!!
#DealMeIn

You sound pretty scared. Go hug your teddy bear, kiddo. The mature grown-ups will take care of you despite yourself.

FUCK THIS POLLOLOLOL TRUMP CANT WIN

do you think trump can win after being trump

I didn't know correct the record was still on Sup Forums

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

dead on.
but too many words for the trumptards to process

Jeb, get off the computer

>being this buttmad
Jesus the alt right gets just as triggered as tumblrfags

I'm writing in Bernie

But you have to realize that it's completely retarded for people to vote for Hillary only because she's not Trump. That just means that it's the people themselves who make this a two party system because they're too scared that if they vote for a 3rd party it's throwing the vote away. Well guess what? The people as a collective control whether or not it's throwing a vote away. It just means no one trusts anyone else to vote for the actual best candidate. In which case maybe Trump is right with his "Make America Great Again" since apparently it's complete shit if no one can trust anyone else to try to get the actual best candidate elected and everyone allows for all this bullshit corruption to keep existing.

Thank you for correcting the record
Also you failed to give us 10 reasons. GG Shill

Hillary is so fucking cancerous

youtu.be/vwaiyjh1dGk

whatever you say there trumpstain

pretty smart strat actually

All these shillposters have the wrong thread.
Here is the officially Hillary thread. Your welcome.

Jeb is a big fat mess and Hillary would've eaten him alive, he couldn't even stand up to Trump, nobody could. Trump is winning fair and square, because people want nationalism, they want to feel happy about being American, they're sick of the leftist takeover of society.

>But you have to realize that it's completely retarded for people to vote for Hillary only because she's not Trump.
Trumpets fucked up the primaries, period. End of Election. That's America, if you don't like it you are free to GTFO

And blame the two party system all you want, it's useless to cry about it. In Third Party or whatever you want to call it, Gary Johnson is the best bet to get a good margin and at max he'll get about 10%. *Maybe* he'll be able to join the debates in Sept/Oct maybe not, but that's the end of his campaign. Only about 10% of Americans are dissatisfied two party system. Get over yourself, it'll be 50 years before that changes.

No. I bet Jeb could have beat Hillary easily. Anyone but Trump could beat Hillary.

Trumpu Trainu

what do your parents have to do with this?

>Hillary would've eaten him alive
That's where you're wrong. Jeb had been preparing for Clinton for over 4 years now (Clinton was preparing for Bush just as long), they had major strategists working on Bush's shit full time for years. The same strategists that jumped train months ago when Trump wouldn't listen to anyone, and Trump hijacked that GOP train drove it into a ditch. Jeb had the best chance of all of them, he was eternally vetted, clean as whistle, no skeletons in the closet. He'd be pulling in every moderate right now and he'd be leading in the polls by a long shot.

kek

Nah dude, Trump made it to now because he was and IS the best candidate from his party. And the best part is he won the support fair and square unlike that corrupt piece of garbage Hillary who cheated Sanders out of his spot. If anything Trump represents the ending of political corruption while Hillary epitomizes political corruption. It should be obvious who people should vote for.

Trump is literally the only one with the meme magic to defeat Hillary's shill force

I WILL NOT BE DEPORTED

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

youtu.be/NUC2EQvdzmY

exactly.
and i'm voting for clinton

>It should be obvious who people should vote for.

What is obvious to Americans is that Trump is insane. That's what's obvious.

I won't deny that. Who knows what magic could occur between now and November? That's why I am a Trump fan, he's full of kekz and lulz, but I won't be voting for him.

People are sick of cuckservatives and Jeb is the best they had to offer, a total beta, that's why he failed. He was only there to lose to Hillary simply, and it's evidenced by the retards opposing Trump when he's winning for them.

Wait, dad is that you? It's me, your wife's son! How's it going?

kill yourself instead

Why havent Americans arrested Hillary Clinton?

She owns the media and has connections deeper than the FBI, they're afraid of her

learned that masterful retort from your clueless leader did ya?

Trump is an absolute madman*
ftfy

>strawpoll.me/11152728

Lol @retards voting for Trump, Hillary wins anyway

>your

what an original reply from such a unique little snowflake

Shoo, Jew

literally Trump's only retort.

Only snowflakes vote Hillary m8 I dunno who you think you are

What are you talking about, dad?

"absolutely nothing"
because she deleted it all with bleachbit lol whoopsie

sorry, i did not make the meme

>People are sick of cuckservatives and Jeb is the best they had to offer, a total beta
If voters were looking for an Alpha then why the hell did they vote for Trump? He's a rich mama's boy with a thin skin who he reacts by tweeting like a 12 yr old girl to every perceived slight against him...

Reagan was the nicest, sweetest man ever to run for president, and he was alpha as fuck and won in a epic landslide. Trump is just loud and obnoxious, there's nothing alpha about him. He didn't even have the balls to tell that nobody the mexican president that he was paying for the wall. He pussied out completely. Donny ain't no Alpha. Ronny was a fucking alpha.

So why is he winning?

again with the trumplet battle cry

Le edgy natsoc strikes again

lol, he's not winning. this is just a Sup Forums strawpoll.

he isn't.

It's a waste of money.

Dad, I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you smoking weed again, dad?

>winning
don't forget the $200million he inherited when daddy died

no reagan fan here.
Reagan: alpha
Trump: arrogant

Because that's the American way, you pussy