Alright guys I'm not joking rn but I have next to me a tied noose and some sleeping pills...

Alright guys I'm not joking rn but I have next to me a tied noose and some sleeping pills, my family comes home soon and I know it's gonna be a shitshow whe they come if I'm still alive, give me at least 1 good reason why I shouldn't end it

I'm a virgin loser with no job btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Semq8zAPUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's no reason why you should keep living
i'm sorry but all this life thing is an illusion, the sooner you end it the better

bye

I guess an empty thread just means yes...

there's all ways tomorrow

Rather be a vagabond and go from city to city if I felt like my life was over. Just my opinion.

They say that life gets better.
Hold in man.

Why the fuck would I care about tomorrow

Stream it dude. So we can see your family's reaction.

This.

My pc died a week ago I'm using a shitty tracfone

then do a barrel roll

If you're asking random strangers why you shouldn't end it...probably should go ahead and do it

Is that why you're killing yourself?

No, other reasons but it didn't help

Because things can always get better with the time, if you dare try it.

Depending on where you live there are usually cams that stream a part of your city. Go there and end it rightfully.

Waiting seems to make it worse

Or worse

So you're going to extend them the courtesy of finding you like that? How considerate of you. And let's not forget that if they find you before you actually expire that you will probably be a vegetable for the rest of your life. All in all you sound like a great guy user.

everyone has problems you just have to do something about no job find one virgin go fuck a crack whore for $5. but if you must kill yourself go ahead and do it

Hold on bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Semq8zAPUM

join the army. If you are gonna die, do it for a reason.

Order yourself some 1P-LSD on the open internet (no TOR required). Its legal almost everywhere in the world. Take 100-200µg (usually 2 blotters). Put on some music and wait for the peak. On the peak you think about what lead you to the place in life you are right now.

A glimpse into the spirit world sometimes works wonders. If it doesnt, kill yourself.

I don't care about my family, they never really cared for me

Seriously, OP, if you have even a few dollars a crack whore will fuck you for it..
If this virginity thing is really killing you that bad...

You're missing the part about being a vegetable

Like I have money

Meh

THIS TOO.

If you want one good reason, here's one. You haven't had sex yet. Find out what that's like at least.

Just fucking leave your house and go somewhere. Stupid to end your life if you have extra time to do shit.

Alright I'm sorry or whatever I'm not an heroing tonite I'll just have to plow through my issues or some shit,maybe see a counciler, or I might just end it tomorrow

sounds like you really dont care to live anyway. also sound like poor me no one care i'll an hero myself that will show them

Dude LSD is cheap as fuck. If you have 30€ (dunno in $) left you get 5 blotters.
www.1plsd.to

Let yourself drift away in your own psychedelic cosmos at least once in your lifetime. There you can find reasons and context of your path in life.

I'm not looking for sympathy, is rather not feel instead of feel, I'm not some edgy teenager I'm nobody

And what reason is that?

but thats not real lsd. it's 1p-lsd

if you fail they'll stuck you in a mental hospital.
Where you will be abused and raped.
Enjoy the nurse cock

God I hope I get raped

So other loser like you, can whine about their fucking life, and beg for attention. Take a gun and end it, you little worthless cocksucker.

well enjoy what time you have left before you slice yourself up or hang or what ever

well then, there you have it. Just fail your suicide.
If this ain't a good reason?

1P-LSD has either the exact same effects (as I and many friends experienced) or almost the same effects (as some reviews on the internet describe). IF different effects are reported, its mostly a shorter trip-duration of 8-10h instead of 10-12, which is pretty much in the range of subjective guesses I think.

this

/thread

kys

Yawn. You'll have to do better than that.

kys faster then

hurry!

Life is a movie. You're the lead role. Don't you wanna see what happens? Nothing matters. Nothing has a purpose. Relax, breeze through.