Whats the most consistently watchable talkshow?

Whats the most consistently watchable talkshow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eB8g4B-1ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pretty sure this is leading to a sly "in-joke" but I wouldn't know since I'm newfaggotcancer...

... but I swear to you all, I've never once been to that *other* place.

conan

at the very least hes more self aware than the other talk show hosts

Craig fergusson was the only good one

youtube.com/watch?v=7eB8g4B-1ns

>mfw

lmao isn't he dead last in ratings?

yeah

thats the problem with not appealing to old people

old people are the only demographic that watches tv like that anymore

He is on a tiny channel

you two are too patrician for this thread

Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

I don't mind Graham Norton actually, I enjoy how he ejects audience members from a chair sometimes

good try

>do we need 'em?

Bill Maher is always great. I disagree with him 80 percent of the time and I'm pretty conservative, but he's just great.

Ratings don't factor into the quality of something.

I bet you're one of those fags who cites Rotten Tomatoes scores in normal conversations

Don't watch interviews, just skits from all of them every so often.

I like Kimmel and Conan. Fallon is third.

the eric andre show

A million times better than the drivel that was the Jonathan Ross show

Graham Norton
Craig Ferguson

All the rest are awful. I can't even watch 3 min clips of Kimmel and Fallon interviews, I could never watch a whole episode.

I feel the exact same way. I don't ever agree with him, but he runs a genuinely funny show.

Good morning my Finnish friend

The op is cool

Post evie or bridget

Its a feet thread desu