Any long haired men here ? Post your snapchats ;)

Any long haired men here ? Post your snapchats ;)

long hair man here
not using snapchat too much tho

Show us ur hair

You're a dude aren't you? Faggot

Long haired dude here. Snapchat is for women and gayfaggots.

seriously i dont use snap chat lol

gimme a second

actual long hair dude here, none of that shoulder length pleb tier shit, snapchats for cucks.

i second this long haired bro

had long hair for 3 years cut it off last week. Nice experience tho

kay here we go
did 4 pic first one coming

two

three

four

clean your mirror wtf

renovation going on atm i would have to clean it every 30 min

Reporting in

Do you have any advice for me? I'm trying to grow my hair but they get ruined if i was them too much and they become a fat fest if i do it less

Won't post snapchat but sup kiddos

i wash them almost everyday
idk what advice to give to you ;d
basicly anything i do with my hair is wash them
and since 2 years i dont even brush them that often

prof.andonuts

The key is to not give a fuck

long hairs reporting in.

You look like Elliot Rodger

Masks and shit, m8. I have curly hair, so what I do is wash my hair every 3 days or so with shampoo and conditioner. I brush about every 2 weeks. More than that and it gets too puffy. Less than that and it starts to mat. Wash your hair before bed and wear a towel on your head, or at least sleep on a towel. Curly hair looks best the day after washing. Between washes if it gets too frizzy, I use a hair smoothing spray to keep the curls in check. Every 2 washes I switch shampoos. I have a deep cleansing one that leaves my hair a little drier and one that really moisturizes it. Too much of one or the other is bad. Every month I strip the oils from my hair and do an olive oil mask.

Its about proper upkeep. Also, you need a stylist that knows what they're doing and knows how to properly cut your kind of hair. If you grow it all the same length, it'll look like trash.

Another long hair here op can suck a dick I ain't posting a pic

serving up some that girl from the grudge but from the trailer park realness

hawt

He really doesn't.

Who is Elliot Roger?

Very similar hair, I don't have all these issues

Autistic loner and 4channer who shot up a sorority in California because he was mad girls wouldnt fuck him

I also don't have any of these issues, because I do all of those things lol. I have thick afrolatino hair. There is a high amount of corkscrew curls in my hair, so I have to be extra careful. My hair naturally dreads unless I am careful. |

The payoff being that I have really thick, voluminous curls and regularly get stopped to talk about my hair.

with my thin hair (red shirt guy) if i dont wash them every 24h they look like shit

I envy your hair

You probably have really oily hair. Which is good, because it probably doesn't frizz as much, but like you said, you need to wash it daily. Every hair type has pros and cons, which is why I really can't overstate how important a stylist that can cut your hair type is. But you look like you don't get hair cuts, so its not really an issue for you i imagine lol

Longish hair reporting in.

It's the facial expression.

"I am the coolest"

Again, that is a no, and jpg for ants don't help your case.

pretty much

>.png

My beard grow up since 3 years now. Pretty happy of the result.

I'm long haired too and I agree with this

nigger you got string for hair

the fuck you talkin about

its limp and dry and generally unpleasant looking

mine is really thirsty so i usually twist my hair in a knot.

I got nice wavey rather long hair

I really didn't need this first person view of your little sister's morning routine, Chet

they look like this bcuz pic was taken right after shower
after 1-2 hours they look normal
normally i dont use dryer but today i had to

Reporting in

hi