You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

guy #1 looks like a fish

Bullshit. Women are humans as well, they get horny when they see a ripped guy as much as we do when we see that booty.

evolution has built men to find skinny women beautiful because thats what is healthy. Evolution has built women to find fit men beautiful because thats what is healthy. Chad and beta-man will both get girls because they are both fit.

Lmfao. Ahh, to be this bluepilled again.

Feels good to be a Chad man

"Scoring" self hating 4/10s on Tinder doesn't make you Chad.

>this is what virgins actually believe

Idiot
Most of history's art shows well fed looking women with good waist to hip ratio as the standard for beauty. Whether fat or thin, the child-bearing waist to hip ratio has been constant since neolithic art.
Speaking for evolution when you have no idea.

all you need is confidence

Lmfao. Aww, did I shatter your little worldview?

NO AMOUNT OF HARD WORK WILL MAKE YOU CHAD.

Seriously. Ask yourself, does Chad do ANY of this shit?

Look at the guys who ACTUALLY GET LAID. Look at Chad. Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad jerks off when he feels like it, and he gets laid when he wants. You have places FULL of guys doing "NoFap" like reddit's /r/NoFap, other dedicated forums, threads on /fit/, and what do they all have in common? NONE OF THE GUYS ACTUALLY GET ANY RESULTS. It's hilarious in a way, these guys talk about "hitting new milestones" and how many days they've gone without masturbating, but... where are their lays? where are the girls they dreamed of? Where... where's ANYTHING besides sexual frustration?

Face it. It's GENETICS that determines attraction, and BIOLOGY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ACTS.

Nah, it's not that the Chads don't work out at gyms (although many do), it's that they get their physical activity in other ways. Playing sports usually, or physically demanding jobs like barbacking or whatever. Also having good posture helps.

The important thing is to downplay your gym efforts. If you're always bitching about how sore you are, or how hard you worked out, or hyping up your next workout or how much if a gym head you are then you will look like a pussy faggot.

If a girl ever asks you if you work out, either say no, or if she knows that you do just tell her you do a little cardio and play basketball. This shits not that hard.

The guy in that pic definitely spends multiple hours a week at the gym. I think you're just buttfuck ugly and you're ranting on the Internet to feel better. Go get your face ripped off by a chimp and maybe doctors will give you a new one.

>this is what virgins actually believe

confidence and not being a little pussy

this is true

you go to /r/theredpill and see all those faggots pretending to be chad because they lift 2h/week since last year and they still have those "field reports" where they find explanations why their ONE opportunity got blown because AWALT and all that shit

it's fucking ridiculous

Stupid is to think some guys are working out the whole week just for the women. Pure bullshit, women only care about themselves and about their child.

If you are training to atract girls, you definitely are a beta dumbass

absolutely true

Take this shit post back to /fit/ where all the other insecure cucks will confide in your sad ideals. You are nothing but a cuck fishing for people to actually agree with your made up ideals so you can jerk off to the thought of how beta submissive you are in comparison. That's what /fit/ is for.

He's right you know. That guy in the pic is without a doubt pumping iron and maintaining a decent diet.

I can both confirm and deny this.

I have and okay face, symmetrical and manly but not pretty and my I have naturally wide shoulders and my chest just sticks out. I look like I lift with a shirt on but I've never even held weights and don't do sports. I could grow a full beard at age 16 and have a reasonably deep voice.

Sometimes girls just throw themselves at me without me doing anything. As nice as that is, I've also had girls walk out on me right before sex when they saw my flabby couchpotato gamer belly which absolutely can not be expected from my frame when I'm clothed.

It's a blessing and a curse. I should really start working out, the results would probably be pretty good but I am so damn lazy and sex isn't all that satisfying because I only have a 6 inch dick.

I would trade my frame and face for two more inches of cock if I could.

i have to workout hard to get my muscle, and my shoulders are narrow ...

but my longer cock makes me feel infinitely superior

as someone like you, but who works out (genetics have not favoured me so I must exercise a lot to lose weight) and with an average dick, I can tell you that you need to improve your technique

bend that bitch at will until youre puncturing her fucking uterus

Gymfags lack other accomplishments, interests and activities in life. They think by lifting bro they're accomplishing something with their life. When in actuality they'll be the same anti social loser they've always been and always will be.

My name's Chad... What's the problem here?

go on ... what amazing accomplishments do you have by comparison on top of having a disgusting body?

Why the hell would someone purposely not masturbate for an extended period of time?

AWALT?

Oh hey Chad!!
Um you think maybe I can hang out with you at school?

Anyone who's taken a high school level health class will instantly know this is bullshit, you can exercise all you want but if your diet is bad you will always look like shit.

Eating healthy, monitoring daily caloric intake and doing cardiovascular exercises are what gives you a good body, not being "genetically determined", whatever that means.

>inb4 aww did I hurt ur feels

Lots of shills on Sup Forums today. I wonder how much these neckbeards get paid to do this

What does the size of your dick have to do with sex being satisfactory for you? What the fuck?

>That feel when in troll thread
>mfw super alpha genetics, huge back,traps,shoulders,chest

Satanic Trips have been checked

Not in school anymore mate but we could pop some pills and watch Black Mirror if that's cool with you?

bet your traps and shoulders aren't shit

How do I keep ending up on /R9K/?

How about ALPHA RESULTS faggot

how come you guys dont realise that u just need knawledge

Firstly, take this shit back to /fit/.

Secondly, my standard /fit/ reply to this shit -

Body - Important. A well built guy is always more attractive than a skeleton or a fat fuck. Just concentrate on aesthetics, not looking like a monster.

Face - Also very important. If you're ugly, consider surgery. Why not? The option is there.

Frame - Bullshit excuses. Unless you're borderline deformed like the guy in OP's pic, "frame" is just a cop-out. Your shoulders or chest lag because you're lazy.

Height - The autists on /fit/ are obsessed with this. It matters, but not too much unless you're a midget. I'm 6'1 and know guys who are 5'4 and get way more pussy than me.

CONFIDENCE AND PERSONALITY - By FAR the most important. If you're Greek god with the most stunning facial aesthetics, you'll get fucking no-where if you're an Autistic fuck. Being normal, engaging, funny, interesting, not forgetting listening, will get you far. I know guys who look like the back end of a car accident, fat, lazy, underachievers, but they can charm the birds from the trees and are never short of women.

Sex is great when the girl is really tight and shallow, unfortunately most bitches are loose as fuck for average dicks.

Are you a virgin? The tighter the fit the more friction there is. If you can't bottom out a girl sex is also very frustrating if you can just jackhammer her all you want without even the possibility of hurting her.

I feel like sex is pointless if you can't hurt the girl with your dick.

if you got a small little 6" dick just date a girl who is like 5'1

Do you know what bone structure is? If you have a shitty skeleton, you can work out all you want, you'll never look like a superhero. You'll look like a nerd with muscles.

If you have a really good skeleton, you don't even need to work out. Just don't be too skinny or too fat and you look manly just from the benefit of your superior frame.

if you're gay, it's just the dick that matters. and you have to be into bodybuilding of some sort if you're gay or you'll end up getting beat up from sex with another guy lol. if chad was gay he probably would just never have sex

tf is a nerd with muscles?

show me some examples

Thank you, upside down satan.

I already do that but even short girls often have a average to large pussies. Really tight ones are so rare.

trips of truth
17cm here when fully hard feelsaverageman

I'm not convinced you've ever actually had sex user.

You got the wrong board user
Trolling retards isn't fun

really? never fucked shorter than like 5'7 so I wouldn't know

cm ... so that's like 7" ?

that's not bad ... it just doesn't have that wow effect

but that cunt chad just looks good and isnt actually in good shape and anyone can just fuck him up

>Sometimes girls just throw themselves at me without me doing anything
>It's a blessing and a curse

yeah right, you have it so hard you little bitch.

Like this.

LMFAO. Of all the pedantic gymcel coping mechanisms, "muh xenoestrogens" is definitely one of the funniest.

>muh harmful estrogenic compounds in da water supply!!!1
Please tell me then, why has Chad been drinking the EXACT same water as you, yet STILL LOOKS INFINITELY FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU? How come this "feminization" didn't affect him? OH WAIT! It's because it's all complete NONEXISTENT BULLSHIT, and the things that make you a doughy piece of lard and Chad a Greek God are GENETICS.

They've ALWAYS existed. Being "shy" isn't due to "things in the water", it's not because of "a lack of masculine role models", IT'S JUST BEING AWARE OF WHERE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING STAND.

Non-Chad men are not SUPPOSED to reproduce.This is why shyness exists - it's not something you're supposed to OVERCOME, it's MEANT to limit you.

I fucking hate you pathetic, "iron pill" fags so much. You spend SO MUCH TIME focusing on the most obscure, irrelevant autistic details and get absolutely fucking NOWHERE, whereas Chad wakes up after a night of pizza and beer and still looks INFINITELY BETTER THAN YOU.

His face looks like "build your char" from Fallout 4 wtf

I get the feeling you're a gay midget typing this bullshit in chad's basement. Your most valuable possession must be a shrine of that dude.

>projecting this hard..

Me neither, most of the time.

Jabbing your meager and average manhood into an endlessly relenting, jello like, flesh pit that doesn't even begin to pretend to get stretched out just a little bit, can hardly called having sex.

It's not exciting, not enjoyable and definitely not satisfying. Quite honestly, sex like that is a waste of time.

The average cock is way too small and the average vagina is way too loose.

Oh

Somebody never learnd what is it about to be bodybuilder... fucking 15 years old faggot learn to live.

Shut the FUCK UP. I could never live with Chad.

Alphas don't have to do SHIT. They are worshiped BECAUSE OF THEIR GENETICS. Chad literally walks into a room, says "Hey" in his deep, bassy voice, and women SWOON. The same shit guys like us spend WEEKS working for, Chad gets in SECONDS.

Chad doesn't even WANT to fuck your oneitis - he just does it because we can't. He has HAREMS of women, all of whom LUST after his HIGH GENETIC QUALITY. If one girl leaves him, what does he care? He has hundreds of other options. That would never happen anyway - Chad's power infatuates girls to the point where they wouldn't even want to LIVE without him, let alone voluntarily leave him.

Why the fuck would I even be allowed to live with Chad? I offer him nothing.

We are literally insects in comparison to Chad.

Hey well I'll never be Chad but I can work out and maybe il get picked over another beta that doesn't work out. It's about doing what's best for you. Kinda sucks but at least I'm making the best of what I have and not trying to justify being fat and lazy like you. Cus you're obviously no alpha op

If you see an ugly chick with a fat ass do you still get a boner?

>They are worshiped BECAUSE OF THEIR GENETICS

Right, opposed to you worshiping 10/10 qt grils because of their witty conversational skills, interesting hobbies and kind heart.

You don't care about their genetically gifted cute faces, nice tits and firm butts at all.

>t. Hypocrite

this man is triggered af :^)

tldr; genetics > hard work

Picks a meme and compares it to a model.

Well done OP.

>mfw skelly 120lbs
>19 yo
>baby faced
>5'8
but guess what?

I'm funny, creative, confident, girls LOVE to be around me because even when they're sad I make them laugh.

I got Uber fast metabolism which means no matter how much I eat I will always maintain 55kg, I can eat 5 burgers at night for a week, or not even eat at all and it won't matter.

take the memes back home buddy.

100% legit pic

Shame about the pencil neck though. Looks like a skinny guy standing behind a cardbord cutout of a built guy.

Lose the glasses, get a nicer haircut, get some stubble and also change that awful camera angle and that dude would be smoking hot

Keep telling yourself that buddy, you're just eating like a little rabbit. If you where to actually count your caloric intake for one week you'd probably land on 1500kcal/day. Just because you ate a pizza once and didn't gain weight doesn't mean you got fast metabolism lel.

>fast metabolism
>"no matter how much I eat I will always be the same weight"
>I can eat five burger a night permanently and not gain weight

couldn't agree more
alpha|beta eternal Sup Forums dilemma is the most retard shit ever
alpha|beta doesn't exist, is all determined at start by genetics, there is nothing more pathetic than a shit genetics AKA "beta" guy trying to copy a god tier genetics AKA "alpha" behavior, when "alpha" has NOT a determined behavior he just act the way his life is, full of horny girls every day hitting on him and he can be a dick or dump whatever bitch she want and not give a single fuck about it, "betas" trying to copy all that is just so retard and pathetic lol

What?

I'm not saying they shouldn't be - Chads absolutely deserve to have sex and reproduce. We, the betas, are the ones who don't.

All I'm doing is redpilling these idiots on the fact that genetics = life, and that BIOLOGY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ACTS.

jealous much?

Nah man I could overhead press your scrawny little excuse for a body

the error here is your false assumption that women look at men the way men look at women. forget about outliers. the vast majority of women bed down and marry MONEY. Your cash wad is the only muscle you need to develop, dumbasfuckfaggots.

lol well explain rich ugly dudes gettin pussy genius

It's real though, I've seen cutefaced, extroverted manlets pull extremely hot chicks.

this guy gets it

you all sound like teenagers who dont know anything about life. When youre a teenager or beginning college, youre still kids. everything just revolves around looks. When you hit the real world, thats when you realise that thats not true. Im not in the gym because im building a startup that will revolutionize the health-care industry by allowing faster annalysis of isotopes in blood testing. I already have 2 venture capital groups supporting me. Its already worth over 6 million dollars and growing. And im also changing the world and having a positive impact on the world around me. This is what counts. not how much muscle you have. And real women understand that. Justb look at Martin Shkrelli, go look at his youtube channel at how much chicks hes getting. Hes a multimillionnaire founder of a pharma company, smarter than most guys, is changing the world around him.

great fucking accomplishment buddy, are those the criteria to join a good college and get a well paying job?

is this your opener with girls?
>"hey bby, see that scrawny kid?
I can totally pick him up and throw him lel"

>judging your self-worth based on someone else

underage b&

Gold diggers will always fuck the pool boy on the side.

Just because a whore will have sex with you in exchange for money, does not mean that she desires any part of you other than your wallet.

Sounds like youre that little clown girls like to have in their friendzone to make themselves feel good.
> 55kg
Did you escape from auschwitz?

biology does recognise acts. If it were otherwise you'd see perfect LOOKING people walking around everywhere, cause us ugly fishfaces would have gone extinct cause of natural selection. Which isn't the case. The human race was able to survive this long because of our superior intelligence not because we had the widest shoulders you idiot. You must have really bad self esteem so you fetishized the submissiveness you were feeling all this time and now u cant escape this cycle of putting yourself down and then masturbating to it. Start loving yourself and maybe in a few years someone else will have a reason to love you too.

So do you just abstain or do you go after ugly chicks?

the error is yours
women DO look the same we do, women are just like us only with a different chemistry

let's suppose a girl who you can share everything with, she is super nice to you, takes cares of you, has the same hobbies, you can have amazing conversations with her, she cooks delicious, she is hard working, she was lots to offer and give... etc
BUT SHE IS FAT!
she would make a great friend right?

now imagine a bitchy girl, who dumps you every week only to go back with you to spend some more of your money, she treats you like shit, you can not have a remotely decent conversation or a single activity in common...
BUT she is slim and fit, great firm tits, amazing ass, unbelievable tiny waist, beautiful face, etc
she would make a great girlfriend or even wife

sames applies to us, we are shit tier genetics is not our fault to be foreveralone or forever friendzoned

They certainly are not, all though it's a real nice bonus on top of my Master of Science in Engineering degree, so not only will I slay more pussy than you, I'll make more money doing it as well.

you mean I'm so confident girls love hanging around me?

>unironically using the term "frienezone"
so unless I'm fucking every girl I'm in contact with that means I'm "friendzoned"?
have you ever has a girl friend set you up with her friends?
don't think so buddy.

Are you mad at the fact that I'm happy with my body? by which standards do I have to be 70kg?

>first pic, tho
Innsmouth does a body good

>implying Sup Forums isn't nihilistic
the only changes Sup Forums would ever do to the world is mass shootings because sexual frustration

There is absolutely no way pic related doesn't go to the gym.

You are so fucking retarded.

You also have a very mystified idea of 'Chad'

I know players, heaps of them, NONE of them wake up to 5 different girls sending them nudes.

That kind of shit happens to them like once a month tops.

Sure they get a lot of pussy, but if you fuck one girl a month that is still a lot of pussy to most people, hell if you fuck one girl every 6 months thats still a lot of pussy to most people.

Oh also notice how Chad is rich? Yeh, that's what gives him the good skin and general build, a good diet, you fucking moron. Sure, biology helps, but its about the environment around you.

Pump chad full of meth and watch his face implode. You don't know anything. I suggest you kill yourself.

Hello, ladies.

By ugly do you mean fat?
I would fuck a chick with danny davitos face if she had a nice ass

The losers on Sup Forums wan't to be excused for being complete screwups in life by blaming it all on genetics. Well guess what: genetics just gives you the tools. You decide how to use them. Take control over your life instead of masturbating to how inferior you are and fetishizing your own perceived inferiority.

Butthurt?
> you dont know me
> my life is so great with my girlfriends
> oh we are just friends and they say i look nice
> i love my body, even if its not perfect

Keep telling that to yourself, it might work wonders

yeah but if you got a tiny dick i think it effects your confidence on some level. Big swinging dick = big confidence. We know no one can see but it's like a deep rooted psychological thing.

>projecting

what's a perfect body in your opinion?
do YOU posses a perfect body and came here to lecture us all?

I bet youre an outcast, when was the last time you've been out with friends?