My mom constantly starts arguments with my dad, she's the sole reason why there's constant negative energy in the house...

My mom constantly starts arguments with my dad, she's the sole reason why there's constant negative energy in the house, she nitpicks everything everyone does, and always finds any reason to argue.

Like today, there were leaving for church, and she started muttering under her nose for 10 minutes that he was running late....when it takes half hour to get to church and it was still 8:30...church starts at 10.

Then as they were getting out, she started yelling that HE PARKED THE CAR ON THE SIDE AND NOT BY THE GARAGE like it fucking matters. Started yelling like a psycho bitch for the whole neighborhood to hear...

and then she has the audacity to come inside (they didn't go anywhere) and say that it's all his fault, she didn't do anything, and that he just doesn't wanna go to church.

AND THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME...on average like once a week or TWO...ALL THE TIME for the last 10 years.

I'm 16, I can't wait to move out guys. BUT IM STUCK AND OBVIOUSLY HE CANT SLAP HER OR TELL HER TO FUCK OFF OR ANYTHING cuz she has a medical condition if you yell at her loudly or smack her she'll have a seizure and will end up in the hospital.

What the fuck should I do? I'm so fucking distraught I'm shaking. SHE ALWAYS RUINS EVERYTHING, anywhere we go, anything we do, the house is a constant negative black hole, and no wonder my older sister turned into a junkie and would rarely come home by the time she was 17 18....and my other older sister ended up doing drugs too and ended up in prison for a couple years. Now she moved away and doesn't talk to anyone, not even me.

I'm so fucking alone. What should I do guys? I don't know how to make this stop. Help me Sup Forumsros please

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Other urls found in this thread:

familyshare.com/marriage/5-ways-you-are-unknowingly-destroying-your-husband-and-killing-your-marriage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking underage loser the only reason they're still together is because your stupid ass can't emancipate yourself

familyshare.com/marriage/5-ways-you-are-unknowingly-destroying-your-husband-and-killing-your-marriage

>I'm 16, I can't wait to move out guys.
leave

who the fuck cares

Underage v& and saged

kill your mom

Im sure you were 16 at some time too

You must be new here

Lol ya but I didn't go advertising my age all over the boards

I lurked from 15-18, got a feel for the boards, and now 4 years later we have little shits like you complaining about mommy and daddy fucking murder suicide your whole family obviously you're all worthloss

nah, been here for about 8 months now. Never understood why you faggots give a fuck about somebodys age.

Sounds like your mom needs to get laid.

So go fucking do it yourself and post pics.

ive been coming here since i was 5 years old, in 2003 when 9gag was only /mlp/ and /r9k/

Because you're a whiny little kid complaining about mommy and daddy.
Would you want to talk to a bunch of 10/11 year olds? Because that's what it feels like for anyone older than 21

Go ask /r9k/, you'd fit in there

sorry guys i broke down crying....all alone at home in the corner of my room punching the mattress. I just wanna have a normal family. But I'm stuck here with this bullshit and no friends.

This is what my life is.

Literally in the same situation as you brother.

no they're together due to their religion. They don't believe in divorce or something

>Go ask /r9k/, you'd fit in there
would literally tell him to steal his mom's neetbux and buy a body pillow

>They don't believe in divorce or something
emancipation is not divorce, its when the law intervenes and your parents don't have guardianship over you anymore. i think you can do this at 16+

how old are you?

I hate my mother, she's such a fucking psycho. But to a degree i know she can't help herself...yet she refuses therapy and yet JESUS AINT FUCKING HELPING HER FOR 10 15 years now so what the fuck THATS INSANITY DOING THE SAME SHIT ALWAYS no changes...

Enjoy your ban, faggot.

I'm not the fucking issue. THey never argue with me or about me...it's always her starting shit with him.

I'm actually 24 living with my parents....i just thought id say im 16 to get your sympathies...so you wont make fun of me

realize that most marriages nowadays is just trying to keep the wife happy. My parents have a fantastic marriage yet still fight and every, single, fucking, time without fail my mom starts some shit with my dad, usually just to start shit (she'll even admit this later). just learn from their mistakes and never get married, realize women are inherently narcissistic and long term relationships are all about keeping her happy so you can put your dick in her once every 6 months. both my parents have advised me against marriage and they truly are happy together, just realize they would have been happier being individuals. also never have kids

jfc you are the most whiny kid on Sup Forums
they're indirectly abusing you by providing an unstable household
if you are 24 it's an even bigger problem
you're so childish and can't take control of the situation on your own, so ask the most autistic people on the internet (Sup Forums) for help

Move out, you're a LEGAL ADULT. Get a job.

No Kids Dude, if we all think like this we gon extinct? I mean i would like to have a son teaching stuff & see grow him. Dont let my dna dies