adsf
fsdhere managed to quit smoking?>tfw smofking 75 cigarettes a day

anyofsdking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=qbw_ei0n2H8

Umm yeah i quit smoking. Started when i was like 13 or 14 and quit at 17, 21 now. But i only ever smoked a couple a day, idk how you get up to 75.. no self control? I dont have any tricks i just stopped... weed helps though i suppose

Yes. Smoked for decades. Don't smoke anymore. Wish I never did. Honestly.

Work on not smoking dicks faggit

Also just like with trying to get yourself to do anything it helps a lot to tell someone close to you what youre trying to do so they can help hold you accountable.. help keep the pressure on you to reach your goal.

yeah. it was hard to quit but now im glad i did. wish i never did it also..

Breath smoke, die young fuck your future. You chug cock anyhow.

>tfw when this is posted every other day

fuck off

Seems like someone that avoids all fun experiences cause it might go bad xd

>tfw weaning myself off posting this thread down to just 5 times a day

Anyone else manage to control impulse desire to post this thread today?

i smoke 107 cigarettes

>04
Avoid quitters

Shit? 75? And no, I'm up to like 12-15 a day I'd say. When I try to quit inevitably I get so mad at something I give up and smoke and about 1/3rd of the way into my cig I'm like "fuck, I fell for it". I feel like only rich people get to quit because if you turn into madzilla trying to quit your girlfriend dumps you and your job fires you because you will turn into an asshole. It's a really cruel drug for working class people.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Lolol

I remember your post for a few days ago..

I'm still curious to as how you'd want to smoke 75 cigarettes in a day.

I smoke, at least a pack a day.. But, you're smoking the equivalent of 3.8 packs a day..

Doesn't your mouth feel like a desert? Don't you breathe like shit? How's it feel walking up a flight of 20 steps?

I'm really curious

I need your cancer to stimulate my investments

I swear this is just a bot now

Rolling for this

Did someone say Jennifer Lawrence blowjob?

holy fuck user. I smoked a pack a day for like 4 years and ended up quitting for only like 5-6 months. Seeing my girlfriend and my weekend house guys smoking all he time got to me and I started smoking one or two a day. I'm afraid it's going to grab me by the throat again.

It's a gamble, but I started vaping. I vaped and smoked at the same time. I smoked less, vaped more. I stopped buying packs. I then cut down the nicotine concentrations. Then I started vaping less and less...
I was a smoker in the Army. I was infantry so we didnt have shit to do other than work out twice a day and clean weapons, while smoking. I can tell you now I can run faster AND farther AND not feel like my chest caving in as an OLDER NON-smoker. Quit for your own good and never give up quitting.

This user is malfunctioning

Son if you are still smoking 75 cigarettes a day since the year you started making these threads, you are defying life and god itself

Good shit, Soldier user.

Anyone who doesn't think this in an ad for smoking made by tobacco companies is a autistic

I smoke one pack a day give or take which I believe to be the average/cutoff for "serious smokers". Hardcore smokers are usually at two packs a day and I've only heard of a few crazy people that smoke 3 a day. 75 cigarettes is almost 4 packs, I have no clue how this is even possible.

If it takes you 4 minutes on average to smoke a cigarette (for most people I know it's more but it depends if you smoke shorts or 100's) that means you spend 5 HOURS EVERY DAY with a lit cigarette in your mouth. That's almost a fucking shift at a job. How is this humanly possible.

Dubs of truth

The only true purpose of vaping right here.

Where I live in the CA bay area I see literally hundreds of faggots running around with giant ass robot dicks sucking on them constantly and blowing the vapor in people's faces. It's honestly pathetic and makes me want to fucking punch them.
There's one fedora-wearing fatass in cargo shorts and a metal band t-shirt who always seems to be sitting at one particular bus stop and chain vaping. Saw him blow a cloud out onto the sidewalk right in the face of this adorable little girl yesterday, who of course started coughing.

I mean, I used one of the things to taper off my nicotine addiction, and it worked really well for that. Still use a 0mg mix sometimes, since I find it easier to focus on things when I've got something that feels like a cigarette in my hand. But I guarantee you that at least 80% of the fucking homos I see out on the street have never even smoked and are just ecstatic that they finally have something in their pathetic lives they can feel superior over.

Also, most of the flavors are fucking gay. I mean seriously, "My Birthday Cake"? "Banana Berry Blast"? That's dragon dildo tier.