Why do you support killing babies?

Why do you support killing babies?

So that I can eat them later.

I only support killing the infants of non whites and white liberals.

They aren't human.

Too many babies.

Bitch. That's not an abortion.
That's a clone !

I really don't like to eat them alive, they make too much noise.

pic related in op is a late-term abortion, which isn't legal in the US afaik

also pro-life because not your body not your choice

Because infanticide is fun.

Because there's too many damn people.

And the babies aren't going to fight back.

thats no abortion

late term? its a fully developed baby

surely this must be an accident or something

google late term abortion, thats what it is

would you think it was fun if someone murdered You as a baby? that's something you idiots lack altogether: empathy

not an abortion. its called birth en caul. its pretty rare, but the baby slides out still inside its amniotic sac, usually happens with one of two twins born. Kids alive, just pop the sac and remove it.

This is called being 'born in the caul' or something. Where the amniotic sac doesn't break before birth.

It's not an abortion.

it is in Canada

That's just the baby born with the sack intact. That's not an abortion.

you're a late term abortion

good

Thats not an abortion you imbecile. Probably serious health complications of the mother and they needed to extract by surgery or a very early baby with health complications. Rofl at you thinking you can abort a baby that size.

dang really got me good

>Rofl at you thinking you can abort a baby that size.
you can abort a baby at any size

YOU really got you good...

Lmfao.. DUMBASS OP sees video of a perfectly fine baby in its sac about to be born, gets scared thinking its an abortion, posts webm on Sup Forums.. Way to go retard! Lmaooo

I aborted my son when he was 4 years old, so yeah.

No you cant, a woman aborting a baby that size she'd just die, so no.

>Return
well youre technically wrong. they get the head to come out and jab it in the base of the skull. if its not all the way out its not technically born yet. some countries allow it.

Seriously, kids don't know they exist until they're like 3. So what's the harm?

Well OP, many women die trying to abort illegaly, it's just going to keep happening, so why not make it legal and at least save the mothers life?

You are truly a moron sir
Why would giving birth to same size infant then not kill the mother?

I don't care, there is too humans in this word

because if I don't that would make me sexist and misogynistic

this

Abortions should be legal until age three

No true mother would kill her baby, even to save her own life. Better to be together in heaven, than murder so you can live longer on earth.

Not that I would expect you edgy goth kids to understand.

think about it for yourself without having that mindset that you have.

because fuck em

because one is a normal biological procedure the body is prepared for and one isnt? are you a moron?

Population control.

There are enough stupid people on this planet.
/x/ is a good example.

That is actually not an abortion. This was from a birth. That thing came intact from the mother's pussy.

Would you think it was fun if someone murdered You as a baby ?

Yes.

What if it doesn't have a body yet

People say slippery slope is a fallacy, but it's really coming. Google After-birth Abortion

I agree...

so if you're going to EITHER die or have a baby, can you choose to not die since its your body?

or are you a hypocrite and an idiot?

I'm pro-choice as fuck but not that late in the development game. That's illegal in the U.S. but that's the type of nonsense pro-life scumfuckers use as propaganda over here.

I'm assuming you don't have kids

That...Is genuinely incredible to see. What's the context to that video?

ANYWAY.

I support the killing of babies because I believe that if humanity is to survive the 21st century, we need to start making tough choices; that means employing eugenics, euthanasia and population control. We need - immediately, to start licencing people to have children, as well as a wholesale, unilateral agreement to completely outlaw IVF treatments and surrogacy.

Childless couples want a child? There are plenty of kids in orphanages that need homes. Period.

*I don't care, there is too much useless humans in this planet

why do you support killing mothers who already have a life already?

I don't. I only support the removal of genetic soup or barely formed biological template from the womb of the raped, incapable or unprepared.

Saying they're babies is disingenuous and ignoring the fact that the problem with humanity is 80 percent of it is a waste and if it weren't for for the fact that even the waste of humanity has the potential to aid in the furtherance of humanity.

the hard part is deciding who gets to make those choices

You don't belong here, go away !

Second

Only until very recently when you could not feed your child, you didn't. If the parent dies, the child dies. If the child dies, the parent survives. Have two kids to hedge your bets; Feed the stronger one.

Africa to you user

world needs less stupid people
abortion is only legal method of doing

Do you think that kids in orphanages because their parents can't take care of them have the kind of genetics that we want to pass down?

Actually, been thinking about that. It should be a panel of community appointed peers with a proven track record of raising children; it would be like jury duty. In addition to this, any prospective couples that desire a child should be required to buddy up with a couple with a newborn baby so that they can experience the stress of a newborn in a safe environment, and under a supervised basis.

There would also be a criteria of financial and educational standards - just like a couple that choose to live in another country have to prove that they wouldn't be a burden on the state, so should any person choosing to have a child.

Additional to this, a programme should be established to sterilise 2/3s of the population in areas such as Africa and India.

After a battery of psychological and physical profiling, a couple would be approved or denied for their suitability.

Because it could stop someone like you from coming into existence.

That's a valid point, and there would be a period of adjustment. Children with genetic defects would be sterilised. Healthy children however would be permitted to live full and happy lives.

Be together in heaven with your forever fetus. Sounds so fucking great bro.

I don't support killing babies.

I support the removal of a parasite that was created by an unemployed low level drug dealers refusal to use a rubber and the braindead 15 year old who thought that be getting knocked up she could stay with him forever before it has a chance to repeat its parents mistakes.

money bro

who's gonna pay for it?

you gonna process those millions of couples yourself?

Overpopulation

Right !

>We need less stupid people
>Kill babies
You're doing it wrong.

If there's one thing you can conclude from the current state of both the EU and the USA, it's that after the inevitable third world war, we're going to have to reassess globalisation and economics as a whole. With the proliferation of automated systems taking over menial tasks, we really have no choice.

>not your body not your choice
B8. Not even good b8 either

It's called a "veiled birth". Basically, the baby is born with the amniotic sac intact.
They say that people born like that will have psychic abilities n shit.

Incorrect

see

What's the end result of the offspring of an unwed teenage mother who's going to pawn off her kid to its grandmother when she finds out there's actually going to be work involved in raising a child?

welcome to Sup Forums

How rare is it?

Because I want science to advance and you are the cancer of humanity.

Also becasue I dont like you.

i hate whores who kill their own children just because they are too afraid to have responsibility for a kid. They have no maternal instincts because we live in a shitty materialistic society ruled by (((you know who)))

INB4 individual examples that somehow manage to disprove the 99.99999% failure rate in this scenario.

Because it's easy?

1) you dont know what the word empathy means
2) what does fun have to do with abortions
3) abortion isnt killing a baby, its stopping development before it becomes a baby
4) eat a fart, farteater

pretty rare. It's 1 in 80,000 approximately

Yep

That kid is gonna be psychic as fuck

You forget the "Hail Führer" !

It was dumb the first time.

Then, you had to try again.

Becuase there intellectual sentience is less than that of an ant, so equating them to actual humans is insulting at best.

>you can abort a baby at any size
Incorrect. You cant abort babies at all, only embryos and fetuses

Yes...

It is easy..

Have you already heard about feminism

>would you think it was fun if someone murdered You as a baby?
then he wouldn't be in this thread, cause he'd be dead, and we wouldn't have to read your raving, sentimental dribble.

The real issue is her body shouldn't be his responsibility.

I don't think I would have cared tbh.

On the one hand I support abortion because killing babies.

On the other it gives women a choice.

Like it or not, Hitler saw a lot of the problems in the world today coming. Jews control the media, are responsible for most the tension in the middle east. Jews control the media, the banks, many of the pharma corps; that are hiking prices to unattainable levels; they permeate the political elite in every company, and the lobbyists that run congress and the senate.

All of the world we have today could have been avoided. All of it.

Agreed 100%

Voldemort?

Abortion is something I personally like to compare to the holocaust, with the doctors being hitler. Just think about the millions upon millions of innocents that have been slaughtered in this day and age because of people making mistakes and getting rid of them. These babies have been dehumanised just as hitler did with the jews and it's something that's unforgivable and should stop immediately, if only the rest of the world saw it this way.

And this is why abortion is ok, people.

Are you me ?

Frodo ?

Gods chosen

It's really simple actually. Because niggers.