This thing slightly bothers me

>this thing slightly bothers me
>"plotholes"
>that's racist

Is there a worse movie related Youtube channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvkZ8sCd5EI
youtube.com/watch?v=00FWUfHaiU8
youtube.com/watch?v=MwM1jNVkMtU
youtube.com/watch?v=-woNlmVcdjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CS is alright. Don't really take what he says too seriously, he's just going for humor.

Screen Junkies, aside from Honest Trailers, is a shit channel though. Making discussing movies some kind of first world problem, instead of something fun.

Cinema Sins is fine
It's people who take Cinema Sins seriously that are the problem

nice meme?

Cinemasins is probably the only movie channel i watch besides RLM. Every other movie reviewer is shit, been seeing alot of the new channels like what the flicks and

It's just not funny.

>We're white
What the fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=qvkZ8sCd5EI

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

normielord did nothing wrong
cinemacucks are just assholes

Forget the bad channels, I just found my patricianfu.

youtube.com/watch?v=00FWUfHaiU8

There's a very anti-white male vibe from CS, but they're mostly ok.

I hate it, but not just because it's unfunny and uninformative, there's worse stuff on Youtube.

I hate it because I have a friend who will watch it and regurgitate that bullshit to pretend he has opinions about shit he's never seen and likely didn't even know about before he saw that video.

One of the biggest fucking millennials things I had ever heard was in their Wrath of Khan review.

They dinged the planet making Genesis device for being unrealistic because it wasn't in a perfect orbit next to a moon and sun, so it couldn't exist which pissed me off.

a) It could exist because it it *future tech* which means that elements of things we don't completely understand may make it possible to have a planet with a proper core

b) We don't really care about the moon or sun, its just a movie, there might have been one but it wasn't shown or who knows, we just know in the universe of the movie its enough

c) Guess fucking what douchebags, the planet blows up because the device turns out to be faulty or perhaps because there is not a proper environment for a planet there, I forget but regardless IT IS NOT A SIN because it was either explainable or later found out to be unstable and shitty anyway which negates the entire point of complaining about it. *huff puff* Jesus Christ.

>

I think the point of the channel is "I was only pretending to be retarded"

I hate them too, but calm down man. You're freaking me out.

>that pic
'Woah, hey guys. Welcome to EB Games.'

Its really sad that this guy probably makes as much as Roger Ebert did and Ebert was a hack but still 10 times better than him.

Still, I'll admit I sub to him. XD

Not even real gripes in the movies they review. Can't take it seriously but its not funny. Its very forced.

Shut the fuck up

Most of the "that's racist" remarks are usually just jokes. Most of the time they don't even relate to race.

This autist.

>CS is alright.
KYS

I know you can't help being autistic, but it's called making a joke

no

Half the time when they point out a plothole it really is something that makes no sense.

probably YMS. voice gives me migraines and has bad opinions

I liked it better when they pointed out filming mistakes and such rather than obvious plot holes, but they're not bad if you just don't care to watch the movie.

That fat fuck who wear black gloves and black trench coat at a podium with full of kid toys and a big flag in the back

Film theories frame by frame is good
youtube.com/watch?v=MwM1jNVkMtU
Nerdwriter1 the goat
youtube.com/watch?v=-woNlmVcdjc

>thats racist
Instantly ignored from there on. People who use that phrase are braindead.

I feel like Nerdwriter never makes a good or memorable or profound point.

He rambles on hoping to hit something profound but it never happens.

Anyway, I hate Yourmoviesucks - he nitpicks in a wincey beta voice. Why would anyone enjoy that?

fat

>says something blatantly wrong
>"LOL just don't take it seriously bro"

No, there really isn't

I've no problems with this guy.
He's an easily hyped, capeshit loving normie, but he never pretends to be anything else

are you saying nothing is racist?

Also you're a fucking idiot for taking their use of it at face value.

Jim Sterling.

You see their behind the scenes video where they answer questions and are serious?

All of their sins are jokes, they don't actually hate or think the movies they sin are bad, they do it for comedy, they literally say they nitpick their favorite movies just to make vids, don't be autistic, it's humor

This.

When they pointed out in the Die Hard 5 video how badly scenes matched up THAT was good.

But around the time they did Kick Ass 1 they seemed to just be filling videos with nonsense or minor continuity errors to fill up time.

Screen Junkies and the Hobest Trailers videos are pure dogshit though

that jay guy from rlm is such a cuck

>That review for Troll 2

pro rapefugee video
lel what a cuck

>surrounded by toys and childrens things
>grown man

No wonder everything is fucked, what is wrong with men these days.

It's bad but it's a business at this point like Matthew Santoro or Pewdiepie, rather than a channel to discuss film. It's meant to be genetically safe and funny.

>Nerdwriter
>goat

>Film theories

goddamn. goddamn. damn. motherfucker.

thia is the textual equivalent of a bleeding ulcer ridden anus of an autist

its ok, the fag has said that he and his teams do not consider themselves as real critics

>a 2 minute long trainwreck of forced jokes.
ok

20* minutes

No.

>original videos of lousy movies were fairly short
>now videos of well-received movies are long as fuck
>"100 sins for that"
>"let me take off 5 sins because that was awesome"
>insert liberal commentary here

Screen Junkie went downhill as Dan and Andy lost control to Defy Media and they made it bigger and sold out. Now it's a big SJW fest. Honest Trailers are still okay.

I love how pretty much all his reviews now are positive, regardless of how shit they really are. And even if he brings up problems, he soft balls them.

That video of him almost crying was a shameful display

That one you like because it's niche.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

Didn't Jeremy have some sort of a falling out with ScreenJunkies when they did some of the same stuff then they agreed they wouldn't watch each other's stuff as to make sure they don't accidentally rip each other off. Which is kind of ironic because in the Iron Man 3 video that was supposed to be written by the fans, he used the Incredibles comparison which is a direct ripoff of HISHE. I'm assuming he didn't check what the fan wrote.

One of the only jokes I enjoy is when they play the sin noise in reverse after something cool happens. The other "joke" I enjoy is when they just let something really dumb from the movie play out and then say "Bullshit" before dinging it.

>there are people ITT who actually watch this reddit trash
Just when I couldn't think Sup Forums would hit a new low.

The deducting sins thing I can't stand. Goes against the cynical demeanor he had built up over the years beforehand, plus it's always, always for stupid reddit-tier moments that try too hard to become memes, or some other pandering-to-the-masses bullshit.

>Dude! Guitar guy from Fury Road! Remove 40 sins! Lmao!
>Dude! It's a movie by pixar! Automatic 30 sins removal, amirite?

Jeremy turned into a bitch once his book flopped and he realised the channel was his life now with little left for him to make money from. As somebody who was once a subscriber, it's one of the sadder cases of "fame kills the soul" that I've seen.

One of the few reveiwers of any kind that admits just because he likes something doesn't mean you have to and you should make your own decision.

On CS though I don't hate them in practice but i do have to point out how they'd tried to lecture their fans on humility when they started shilling products in the middle or end of their videos.

People don't like it when you blatantly sell out, shocker.

People have always tried to get me to watch this guy. I've tried a few times and it's like Tom Green giving me his opinion on Snow White.

I really can't be bothered to care. I also think the dude cares way too much about his persona.

>literally just nitpicking
>humor

He could be "reviewing" the normiest flavor of the month comic book movie and I'd still be fucking annoyed