Comfycore

It's evening here in the UK. Make me comfy. Currently working my way through pic related, so that gives us a;; a good starting point. Share comfort related music, and tell me comfortable things.

>how did i never listen to Musette before. goddamn i feel like I'm in a french meadow

Other urls found in this thread:

melrosee.bandcamp.com/album/melrose
instagram.com/p/BFlY2uKwgCZ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

comfrotabbel

how do I into belle and sebastian? somebody got a flowchart?

I've never perceived them as hard to get into. They're so chill and autumncore. Start with the one on that chart bro. Just get nice and settled, maybe have a smoke, and go with it.

Gonna need a name for this one, matey

google turned up melrose - s/t

Cant find a link on youtube or spotify.

sad trumpets. I think I'll stick with this. Lovely.

comfiest one so far

Fantastic +1 for Plantasia. I don't even know how I found that to begin with, as it predates my Sup Forums phase (still yet to be grown out of) but I adore it.

melrosee.bandcamp.com/album/melrose

are these seriously your two only avenues for listening to music

No. I buy music. I can use torrents too, I just forgot Bandcamp because I'm high. Jesus Christ dude - you're a great example of someone who needs to analyse their behaviour. Did it make you feel good - pointlessly questioning an anonymous bloke online, just to antagonise and potentially cause an argument? Just try to be less angsty, kid. Get comfy!

>comfycore
>Rubber Soul not included

howling

>thinking Rubber Soul is worth listening to
screeching

I always thought White Album was comfier. Kinda feels like you go ona a long trek through lots of different landscapes.

Imo Duster's Stratosphere is the comfiest album all time. Please have a full listen through for me user.

I'm gonna shill my video, but here's some comfy OC for you that has a Duster track on it.

instagram.com/p/BFlY2uKwgCZ/

Haven't listened to all of the songs on the album, but pretty fucking comfy from what I've heard so far

Listening. So far it sounds a little like a more strung-out Air. LIterally i am 40 secs in though so that might change. Really liking it though. In return I suggest you listen to Jean Michel Blais - Il

@70254229
Weak bait

>Helter Skelter
>Yer Blues
>Happiness Is A Warm Gun
>comfy
All songs I love, but definitely not comfy. Rubber Soul has Nowhere Man, In My Life, Girl, Michelle, If I Needed Someone, You Won't See Me... all comfy as fuck. My dream is to listen to Rubber Soul by the warmth of a fireplace in a log cabin in some snowy region.

without a doubt, the comfiest album of all time

This is exactly what I was looking for.

>Comfiest album ever coming through:
Julee Cruise - Floating into the night

Speaking of which, anyone got any recs of something with a similar sound? I've been listening to this album so much recently and I need something else. The rest of Cruise's discography is good, but it's just not the same.