How many Germanboos in the West?

How many Germanboos in the West?

>i heard that over 10million peoples are learning German

the only euro countries australian romanticise about are england, france, spain and netherlands

>netherlands
Really?? Why?

>tfw I used to be a Germanboo years ago
it was a big disappointment 2bh

b-but grandfathers died....

>netherlands

Come home white man and put your eyes on France

But why.
>inb4 Merkel

Lots of germanboos here in Finland

>spain
Literally why

I think there's a lot of people who go crazy for German footballers. I don't think there's all that many Germanboos though.

germany is a dead country

Not many because we don't have positive stereotypes going for us. England has the reputation of tea drinking gentlemen, France the country of love and nice cuisine, Spain the hot girls and so on. We only have the Nazi and engineer stereotype going for us. Realistically Germany is the best country in Europe besides Switzerland and Norway maybe, but people from outside of Europe won't see that.

Fronce used to be great as well, but you're now as bad as Germanistan tbqh

but why what? I unironically admired Merken in her first years of government

Guess why... geez

My family lived in Germany for hundreds of years before I was born in this shitty country. I kind of want to go back, but I'm not sure I want to live there any more.

Is no one going to talk about the turk saying Germany is the best country he's ever been to?

>Germany is the best country in Europe

we all know Romania is

>me
Every Germ I've met has been very cute. It's not fair.

Always funny when third world countries make fun of Germany. While we have to live with midly inconvenient refugees you have to try to survive everyday. There are very few countries that can talk down on Germany SPOILER: You aren't one of them.

i didnt say that
>midly inconvenient refugees
so women and children getting raped is just a mild inconvenience in germany?

Ja, what's wrong with that?

probably to join the partying poms in ruining the joint

You know exactly that's now happening. There are ten times as many crimes happening in Romania than there are here and you know that. Everything that's not secured get stolen in your country and women get raped daily by you gypsies but they don't report it anymore because they're used to it.

>DUDE
>WOODEN SHOES
>WINDMILLS
>WEED

Romania criticizing Germany is like Russia criticizing the US, tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you famalamadingdong)

But you have strong economic power

All Europeans envy your economic power :)

>But dieds had vaievaliee

nothing wrong with being a clog wog

>they don't report it
damn romania sounds just like germany

You have no idea how it is here, you have never been here because you're literally too poor. People get killed in Argentina every day because of drugs and your corrupt police does nothing. Why do you worry about refugees in Germany when you live in a dead country?

Keep telling yourself Germany is a shithole to feel better about living in the poorest dirtiest country of Europe.

Success breeds jealousy.

looks like you can't handle the banter, matey

my chink gf is a germanboo desu

He's german... GERMAN

>Germany is a shithole
i never said germany was a shithole i just find it funny how germans still think theyre the best maybe a few years ago but those days are gone and i really do hope you fucks can get your shit together

>Lots of germanboos here in Finland
why that?

Please ignore this autist

Name a single country besides Norway and Switzerland that's better than Germany and I can tell exactly why they aren't.

I really like the Germans I've met but the country seems like a nightmare at the moment. Refugees and rape gangs. Fuck that.

Australia

I want to know why being a germanboo turned out to be a big disappointment for you. Jesus.

based kaan97

Ist okay Sören, kannst ruhig wieder zu deinen Linken Freunden gehen und dich zusammen mit ihnen über Deutschland schämen.

portugal

Probably France in 2018.

The UK? France?

I think Germany is fine though it depends -all the eastern German I met were far nicer than all those autists from Munich; but I don't like much germanboo.

portugal

Your currency is worth nothing and your import taxes are insanely high
Not in 100 years, you're poor, your country is extremely run down and your economy is complete shit
The UK is a former shadow of itself. It's not competitive anymore and has a much lower quality of live and purchasing power than us. For France see above.

I'm not joking desu.What's so special about Germany?

Singapore. Debate me.

>German is one of the only 3 offered languages in most states.
Of course you have a shit ton of people learning it in the US.

What about Italy or Sweden?

our second official language was german up until after ww2, so german is the no.1 foreign language

Meh, not that you'd know since you might not be as aware of how the French economic landscape shapes itself up, for reasons understandable of course since it isn't your country, but France has been doing alright for itself what with monopolizing high-tech industries that Germany doesn't already have a handle on: we have lots of biology industries that'll prove useful one day, and lots of other things like those Airbus centers, etc...
I mean it isn't much compared with what Germany has to stand on nowadays, but it at least warrants France a place in the race against Germany.
And why am I specyfying 2018? Maybe by then we'll have Fillon who's right-wing, and will do to the French economy what's been needed since 1968.
Maybe not 2018, but in 2025 we'll see.

Scotland, no meme

Finland, Netherlands, Britain, Aussieland

Portugal is a third world country. Sure you can have a happy life there but the quality of life doesn't even come close to us or any developed country.
Extremely hard work culture, no beautiful landscapes and they're fucking asian
Italy is even worse than France in terms of infrastructure. They're also very poor and have a bad working mentality. Sweden is okay but just basically a more instable version of germany.
Scotland is alright but it's poor compared to the rest of Britain and can't function on its own.

Also, if you want to do business german is great and useful to know.You can land FAT contracts in many sectors within a week.Remember Germany is still a top economy in the world and the best in Europe

tldr. go learn basic german

UK is still better fäm, there's more to being a great cunt than having the highest purchasing power.

Unless you're willing to admit Qatar is the best country in the world.

Scheisshole

dream on frog

Yes for example HDI in which we're also better. Also Britain is a extremely miserable place if you've ever been there. The lower class is extremely taxing on the country.

Will that really be the height of your retort?
Meh really.

UK is more expensive and has shittier infrastructure than Germany

>Refugees and rape gangs.

This is the cultural enrichment, you just don't understand.

What about Denmark or Spain hmm?

fuck germany. nice refugee muslim rape gangs.

HDI? you're talking about being a tiny fraction of a point ahead of the UK.

but in that case, Australia is better

>learning German
why would anybody want to learn a language that will be dead in 20 years?

You're country is less than 50% white in many areas, I think we can deal with some refugees in a 90% white country.
Look above for my opinion about Australia.

Pro tips:
- German has about 100 million native speakers
- Also another 100 million who learn German as second language at some point of their life
- 10% of worlds books are published in German
- German is also SECOND most widely used scientific language
- Almost all people working on scientific fields learn a little bit German at some point of their life

Extra tip:
- German is the "strongest" sounding language in the world

what about your glorious sense of humor?

again, the cold kraut is only concerned with money

what makes Germany a great place to live? Having a slightly better economy is only going to attract 3rd worlders looking for a job, tell me something that would make a westerner want to move there.

>Extremely hard work culture, no beautiful landscapes and they're fucking asian

Better food than in Germany, and very cheap.
Higher wages (much higher than in Germany).
No crime.
Low taxes.
Better weather, and connections to cheap countries to fly to very fast and cheap (Thailand, Philippines, Bali, Australia, China).

See, Germany is shit compared to Singapore.

Check mate nazi cuck antifa!

Germany is as dystopian as it gets.

The self hatred is epidemic, life purely revolves around work, they have no culture, their food is shit and to top it off, they all sound like fags with their high pitched feminized version of german.

Germany has the potential to be worse than Sweden.

What makes all the other countries a great place to live? The only thing countries give you is the basement for a happy life, the rest you'll have to do yourself. I think Germany gives its people the best basement with good labor laws, free university, affordable healthcare and so on.

I took a few semesters in college but never practiced. I used to be a Germanboo but the refugee shit made me really re-evaluate that view.

>You're country is less than 50% white in many areas, I think we can deal with some refugees in a 90% white country.
Well it used to be 0% white and yours was 100%. Thanks for fucking up the old world.

Lad stop you're just making your country look worse on the board

The sad thing is it's not just an internet meme if you know Germans IRL.

You are poor and heavily taxed. You are extremely cucked and your self-indulgence is your imminent destruction.

You streets are full of graffiti and north african gangs.

You are a third world shithole compared to Singapore.

The only things people can criticize about Germany are muslims because we're otherwise literally perfect. It's really funny, other countries have a lot of flaws people don't talk a out anymore but they talk a lot about refugees because that's the only flaw the otherwise perfect germans have. It makes them feel better about their shitty countries.

Albanians are 95% "white" why is their country so shit?

Deal with it Mohamed. We're better than you in every way imaginable. We're posting on an American site, in English. Get shit on.

if I were to leave Canada I'd like to go to America. It's fun and exciting, it has a lifetime of things to see and do. I'm not concerned about money or work, cause I could just get that in Canada. What would cause me to move to another western country is what it has to offer outside of careers.

I'd love to go to Australia too, and Britain. I'd be happy to live in either of those countries. Jobs aside, they're both going to offer something exciting that I can't get in Canada. You say they're all worse than Germany though. So tell me, what makes Germany great?

never meet a german, which is weird since I live in a big city and meet just about everything here.

Provide examples of said autism my friendly retarded frog poster.

Singapore is full of chinks. I'd rather have graffiti on my wall than Chinese shitting on the sidewalk. Not even talking about the fact that you have to bring Singapore into discussion because your own country is to shitty to even get close to us.

I have German family and since I live in NYC there are some in my neighborhood including one I occasionally drink with.

There's literally not a single thing that America does better than Germany besides average wages. We're better in everything: higher HDI, free university, affordable healthcare, good labor laws, more white people, better infrastructure. Everything.

Just basically what they find is funny is not really by anyone elses standards. They don't get things like sarcasm. My cousin's husband lived there till he was 10 and remembers his parents friends babysitting him and his brother one time and they had on a variety show that was a bit corny but the adults were like doing this forced awkward laugh thing.

Singapore is the cleanest place on Earth. You ignorant kraut.

Singapore is twice as rich as Germany, and will be much richer in the future.
Singapore has less than half the crime Germany has, and will have much less in the future (get fucked by arab gangs).

Singapore people are welcoming, and happy.
Germans are cold and angry, and fucking fat a lot of their women.

You talk about landscapes? This is a beach in Singapore.

Here in Spain we are less rich than Germans but we have better food, weather, and similar infrastructures. We don't need to spend 200€ in heating our place because it's fucking cold.

And we get 75 million tourists.

FUCK YOU! gET FUCKED BY YOUR OWN TAXES!

curious from the other posters, post german comedy since you seem to be the most german around since hitlers dog.

Well everyone is interested in different things in life. Some want to travel the world and some want just a stable life. Also the countries you mentioned are almost exactly the same as Canada, if you really wanted to experience new things you'd go to Asian or south american countries.

Singapore is a artificial country like Dubai without history that won't exist in 50 years. Spain is a complete third world shithole with the only reason people are going there is the weather. I can easily travel to holiday places that are much better than Spain like the Caribbean or the maledives, can you do that you poor piece of shit?

German comedy is shit. I don't live here because our comedy is so great.

We love you too, suomi bro