Up on my roof deck enjoying some weed after mowing my lawn. Owning a house is pretty sweet

Up on my roof deck enjoying some weed after mowing my lawn. Owning a house is pretty sweet.

General stoner thread

i hope you fall off and die faggot

DUDE WEED LMAO

kys fatso

Meh

That looks pretty sweet what Is it?

Op what is that vape called? My buddy had one got it from a website.

aw bby's jelly :,(

Magic Flight Launch Box

Magic Flight Launch Box. Very good vape and i have a pax2. Much more efficient but less stealthy like the pax2

>14:50
>14:49

Let's grab a beer

my pax2 in comparison

Holy shit. I think I know that street. Are you in PA?

Awesome. I love the smell of freshly cut grass.

The Mflb is more efficient? Cool.
I have a Mflb and an Arizer V-Tower, which is more efficient and comfortable, but the taste of the Mflb is much better.

MFLB master reporting

Magic flight box is shit tier, tbhfam. Batteries only last like 2-3 hits, then you have to recharge the fucker.

you got bad batteries i can go through 2 trenches at 8 to 9 hits a trench. get some new ones

Not true, yours might have degraded, I once heard they do so quickly. The batteries definitely are far from optimal.

u seem really disgruntled
lethal levels of projection

i had to get rid of mine, shit gave me asthma. vape smoke is way too fine particulate, i almost think its worse than burning

i bet u feel special now cuz u smoke weed and owning a house, i bet its not even yours and u are just a beta faggot who climbed up your parents house.
And u probably dont have a job, faggot.

Jeez dude you should of got a crafty instead. pax2 is small but thats also its drwaback, short vapor path

>duurrr let me mention i own a house so they dont think im a degenerate

>entering a thread just to get salty
is that you mister peanut?

who is mister peanut

dat fat as fuck finger tho
do some burpees user

Nice sausage fingers you got there fat fuck.

our little comic exchange just made break the weed

Yeeep. 230 pounds. active mountain biker, helps with the getting fit part. used to be 240

Fat shaming will help none of us. stop this bullshit.

op your finger is big, don't listen to these degenerate fucks

*me

Why hate on that man? Heck, I wish I still had my house. I had to start all over again, but I'll get back. When I do, I'm going to make this same thread.

Guise, my friends always tell me it's terrible to hold a conversation with me, but every time they try I'm fucking high. What the hell do they expect? It's like they don't realize weed makes your brain soft.

I'm getting really angry at this shit.

diet is #1

checked

It's bigger than the cat

Why are you still trying to be their friend?

Don't smoke weed when you're with those friends? honestly what you contribute to others is kinda important in a social setting so try focusing on actually being sociable

Closet Pharmer = Win!

It the MFLB really that good? it came out years ago before better vaped came out but people are still buying them, I was just wondering if they are any good since I have only tried the newer vapes

Dude, I know how to be sociable. We always meet to smoke weed. Not like that is the only thing we do, but in those instances they should realize it's impossible to hold a conversation with me. It's not like I go everywhere stoned man.

I like them, but I think they kinda dumb....

Yes
Get one

Yeah, i'm the same when i smoke. I don't really talk ever. Your friends sound dumb are they really reacting over this? communicate with them if they can't understand stop smoking with them

Damn. It really is terrible trying to hold a conversation with you.

fuck you hater

come catch this fade

That one poster wasn't even me. So much for your theory. I don't even have le funny reaction images anymore because I'm not autistic.

I have a really nice vape and the battery lasts 4-5 days with heavy use, what makes the launch box better than that?

you guys really need to chill out, this is a stoner thread

if you can appreciate the simplicity, that
also the taste

Save for 2 weeks to buy a $14 piece :')

>Fat shaming will help none of us
stfu fatty
instead of lurking do fucking burpees

>

Dat date on the filename kek. Bye nigga