Girl Just confirmed I have a small dick so.... small dick thread to make me feel less destroyed and alone

Girl Just confirmed I have a small dick so.... small dick thread to make me feel less destroyed and alone.

how small is small?

:/

Is that a vaporizer? Looks like some wand from a crazy stoner satire of Harry Potter or some shit.

I'm just over 6 inches so I think I'm alright. Although A have had one girl tell me it was small to try to hurt my feelings, I told that to a different girl and she blew me to find out if it was true.

Fishing pole, dipshit

Yeah im like just over 6, its pretty small bro tbh. sux

/Thread, this made me feel better lol

I'm at 6in and most chicks like it just fine. Im into smaller girls ( not pedo) and for some its a little too much. Looks like ops being a trolling little faggot like usual

better question is - why do u care?

Anything over 4 is great and will be pleasurable. Don't let a bitch knock you down.

Yeah that's not that small teenager. Thickness matters and if they say 6 inches is small then they want BBC and you don't want them. Easy

Holy shit it is, what a shitty fucking fishing pole, retractable bullshit. Was wondering what the rings were

Children tellin lies to children lol

Denial, go to any one of those retarded r8 threads, they all way bigger then 6 lol DENIAL

>Caring about what a woman thinks
ISHYGDDT

4.5inches here
>bonus: 41 yr old kissless virgin

A wizard is among us?

Teach us your ways, did you always think it was too small?

>Yeah im like just over 6, its pretty small
troll confirmed

.. average dick is 5,3".

gtfo

does anyone know what girth is considered not pleasurable?

Denial cunts srrs, just because av is that does not mean shit, anyone ncluding myself under 7 inches needs to be exterminated. We are inferior

Oh yeah for sure, always knew it was tiny. I just jack off it's all I got.

wonder why you mostly see big dicks in rate thread? well, mainly because most of those dicks don't belong to the guys posting them, and secondly because those actually posting their own dicks do so to brag about their big dicks. You, are another fine example of a young brain hooked to the internet.

so, there we have it.

Anything less then 5.5 is trash

Those stomach rolls are probably more of the problem then the seed pod dick.

sure thing bro, thanks for correcting the record.

Have you tried using your powers yet? Going for grand wizard?

Girth is what matters most

>seed pod dick.
nice one

I'm 3.5" raging hard, don't feel bad. It could always be much worse.

I really had a hard time having successful lays until I started trapping and taking it up the ass. Now my size doesn't matter at all lol. Well and you have to start liking cock

Trolls, trolls never change

>Going for grand wizard?
Of the Ku Klux Klan, hell yeah nigga fuck yeah