Movies that entertained you, but if someone said it was shit, you wouldn't argue

Movies that entertained you, but if someone said it was shit, you wouldn't argue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f975HFDgNAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jurassic World

dammit i was gonna post that

thumbed up

GIMMICK INFRINGEMENT

As bad as it is, I love Spawn and will defend it to the death. Name another film that has been a better adaptation of a comic.

Blade destroys Spawn and it only came out like a year later and it actually improved on the source material

Nice digits

Pretty much every star trek movie. I love star trek too, but the movies i always thought were meh

Agreed, actually.

Never Back Down

Synechdoche New York

I genuinely don't get the hate for this movie. It's not perfect but the performances are career best IMO.

Masterpiece

fuk off phaggot, i enjoy it every weekend on fx

Most capeshit but I saw this one recently
>inb4 companywar faggots

Terrible

freezes everything except a door on a library can keep it out?

Wouldn't defend it to the death or anything but I enjoy all the Star Wars movies.

Serbian film, no need to argue with normies.

it's both so good and so bad at the same time

I love how it even looks campy and mediocre in it's promo pictures

right??!!

Evolution's a better Ghostbusters reboot than the one we're getting

The door was held

Nicolas Cage

this + independence day.

i will re-watch these any day over lost in translation or a woody allen movie.

The subject of this thread is:

Beta: A Celebration

oh my god do you autists have to bring your warped worldview into every fucking thing?

this thread is about guilty pleasure movies, or movies that resonated with you somehow despite maybe not being that good... something that struck a chord with you on a personal level that others won't understand... so you wouldn't waste your time trying to convince them if they don't like it.

it is not about not arguing like if they attacked something dear to you and you just sat there. unlike you, most people don't hold onto the movies they like as a part of their identity, and somehow feel like it would make them a 'beta' to not defend a fucking piece of entertainment that they happened to like.

i hope your pea brain can comprehend that. now fuck the fuck off to /r9k/ or somewhere else and stop bugging people just having some fun talking about movies.

double impact
commando
jackass

Not everyone hides their guilty pleasures.

Ask a normie.

Batfleck was worth the price of admission.

I'd argue with that one. I fucking love the Crow.

youtu.be/f975HFDgNAI

The Crow is my favorite movie