What do straight men think about trans women?

What do straight men think about trans women?

Pic related; how fucking hot is that woman?

show us her pussy

no nudes Sup Forumsro but they both have actual vaginas

Let me fix your question...
"What do straight men think of fags?"

they are mentally ill and still chromosomally men

Trans "people" should be put to death, or at least forced into rehabilitation centres

how come? they're still just people living boring ass lives like the rest of us

Not attracted tbh. Umm attracted to woman because of their physique, and there's more to that than just having a vagina and boobs.

Some might be nice looking, but that doesnt mean im attracted to them. Like i can recognize when a guy is good looking, but that doesnt mean i want to rub dongers with him

no proof. Bullshit until proven otherwise

trans women (really hot ones) made my dick hard because when i looked at them i saw a woman but then i see a dick and my mind was like: Wait what? And that confusion was giving me a hard dick but now it doesn't work. I guess i started seeing them as women with dicks and since i don't want to suck dick or get fucked by one i'm not turned on. But that's me
PS: Hope i answered your question :)

"trans women" are never really women but kay

She is hot. Any before pics? I have seen some pretty impressive transformations. Like pic related.

I acknowledge that they are actually men with a mental illness. It scares me to know that there are people out there that look like women but are packing a cock. They also have a high rate of suicide and look like Clint Eastwood with lipstick when they get older. It's disgusting.

That's a father and his daughter. He is making fun of her.

Trans """""""women"""""""""

Yeah okay faggot

Yeah. Cause I am sure a father has the exact same tattoos as his daughter. Fucking retard.

it is gay

They're fucking gay

Yeah exactly thats what I thought

What do you mean "how come"?? Because they are severely mentally ill and want to infect children with their twisted philosophies about self-mutilation

the Sup Forums-propaganda is strong with you.

>muh internet trolls

Hey fuck you dude

>implying a rational argument would ever use the term "infect children with..."

Sauce

This

oOo9OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

>people are saying things I don't like muh pol muh trolls

The tumblr is strong with you

pretty much this.

I think they are gay

>What do straight men think about trans women?
>trans
>woman
pick one

Seriously though, trans freaks don't even come close to being women, no matter what modern media and propaganda says.

>that pepe
murrica's iq is low, and now i believe it's a sum, not calculated per person

If they are passable(like irl you really cant tell) and still have their dicks(i would fuck a disgusting thing witha mutilated dick), then i fuck them with no mercy

I am pretty sure most Sup Forums users are rednecks from dirty south. Alabama much?

That is an impressive transformation

I never met one. But if i did and they looked like that pic. I might do it

He is not a woman if he was born with a penis

Look at the arms. Different Tats. Now who is the retard? LMAO. Also never forget good ole Photoshop.

there is literally nothing gay about this