Who is Sup Forums voting for?

Who is Sup Forums voting for?

strawpoll.me/11154261

It honestly disturbs me that these two are the main candidates.

I'll support both Jill Stein and Gary Johnson as much as possible.

Same here. I'm voting for Johnson, but I support voting for Stein or almost any other third party candidate.

Ever since they added recaptcha hillary bots can't strawpole.

nice dubs wasted on faggots and faggot candidates

but why tho? they're meme candidates at best

John Cena

I hope that Johnson and Stein get to debate this fall, I've supported pass petitions but they haven't got very far.

Maybe its time to act again?

Take a good look at the poll, faggots. That is what the election results are going to look like. Vote for trump, or you're wasting your vote.

there was a lot more activity/discussion/butthurt months ago during the primaries when there was a chance that Trump might not even make it on the ballot in November.
But now that Trump is comfortably sitting with the nomination there isn't much traffic concerning the election.. trolling or otherwise.

I can only imagine this is because I have outgrown Sup Forums and the majority of traffic on this board is underaged kiddos

My vote would probably be more wasteful if it was on Trump than anything. He basically is bending over the Republican party and having his way with it. Even if he does somehow win, dont expect his presidency to last long thanks to impeachment.

>dont expect his presidency to last long thanks to impeachment
you know that in all of US history only two men have been impeached.. and one of them was a Clinton

that's what everyone said about king nigger too

i live in england how do i vote ????

Who the fuck is voting for Hillary? How can anyone have any valid reason to put this criminal in office?

I know impeachment is an uncommon thing, but it's still a very real possibility ESPECIALLY the strains Trump has laid on the republican party with the negative attention he has drawn to it. It makes sense for the GOP to want to remove him and place Pence in so they can have a strong right winged president.

>outgrown Sup Forums.
>is on Sup Forums
Wot?

Also reminder that even Pence does not support Trump's ideas.

Nothing changes if I do the same thing I've always done, and that is not voting for the candidate I actually like. Besides, Trump is my last choice.

that was before trump made him VP. you'd be surprised how quickly someone can change their mind on an issue when it will benefit them

that's not how any of that works
please acquaint yourself better with the political process and then we can have a discussion about whatever

Faggot.

Please explain how I don't understand impeachment.

It wouldn't be hard to label Trump's ideas as unconstitutional.

This is the upsetting part. Someone who takes a bribe to change their stances on ideas should never hold power.

I'm moving to Canada.
We have a lunatic tv reality star vs a murderous deviant who the fbi classified as retarded but essentially harmless.
I'm done homie.

>It wouldn't be hard to label Trump's ideas as unconstitutional.
so it also wouldn't be hard to label Obama's/Clinton's ideas as unconstitutional.

what is your point?

>I'm moving to Canada
t. someone who doesn't actually have a passport

I got better, my gf of four years is Canadian. aka free pass. Enjoy watching the country rot around you while I'm nailing maple syrup sceneted poon and wearing denim everywhere.

My point is that when you piss off half of the party you associate with including leaders like Paul Ryan, it wouldn't be surprising to see them turn their back on you. Hillary and Obama's positions are different considering the circumstances they fall under.

How come liberals always threaten to move to Canada, but not Mexico? Are they latinophobic? Do they understand - but refuse to say out loud - that Mexico is a shithole? Why do they want to fill the USA with people from a country that they don't want to live in? Liberal hypocrisy at its finest, folks.

Voting for either of these puppets makes you a Kool Aid drinker and a cockmuncher.

that sounds awful. I have been to Canada and I wasn't impressed
they have already turned their backs on him. it doesn't seem to be doing them any favors. Trump is okay though. he is one of the only two people to be the POTUS

*only two people to be the NEXT POTUS..

>Who is Sup Forums voting for?

Bullshit question.
>1/2 of Sup Forums is too young to vote
>1/2 of those remaining aren't US citizens
>everyone left won't leave the house unless pikachu is involved

I think political discussions on Sup Forums are hilariously pointless because of the above reasons.

Guy who threatened to move to Canada here. Mexico is disgusting and I dont' want to be randomly beheaded by Zetas.
At least it's not America in a few years.

Soros

Evan McMullin

>At least it's not America in a few years.
kek the butthurt is strong. good riddance

Why don't you want to move to Saudi Arabia?

Its extremely Conservative.

Conservative hypocrisy at its finest folks

>Nothing changes if I do the same thing I've always done, and that is not voting for the candidate I actually like.

wew when you have absolutely no idea how anything works, the post

You realize that Hillary will "win" even after losing the popular vote right? You should have been able to figure this out based on her not being in prison right now.

The meaning of conservatism depends on cultural context. is this supposed to be a serious argument or just bait?
if so, 9/11 for making me reply

anything is possible at this moment, m8. I haven't even decided 100% that Trump isn't a very VERY clever jewish trick.
I've helped create this monster and there may come a time where I will have to destroy it.

But voting for Hillary Clinton? Not on your life, son

I take it you voted for one of those losers that isn't trump in this poll.

The difference is, user isn't asking for Saudi Arabians to fill his country.

I want to like Stein, but the anti-nuclear stance really kills it for me.
It is utterly baffling to me how so called greens hate the safest and cleanest source of reliable power per kw/hr.

because they just semi-consciously hate modern civilization not pollution per se?

See, that is an actual understandable stance, if not one that I agree with.

Oh, I never thought of it that way. Thanks for showing me the light, anons who are probably too young to vote.

Some of her sjw stuff is also a sticking point for me. She's still better than the other two, though.

25, queer.

Only heard of the top 3

Trump all the way. Just for the lulz.

Voting for Alice cooper

Canadian here
Not really sure whats wrong with the US, you elected a nigger and are looking to elect a woman?
inb4 bait
I'm seriously wondering WHY

Also fyi I didn't vote for cuckdeau

This is what will happen when US lefties get turned around at the canadian border.

Bumb

No president has been impeached

a commie and a libertarian, do you see how stupid is to support BOTH of them?

Two have.
you expect 13 year olds on Sup Forums to have coherent political opinions other than muh weed and muh evil establishment?

Expect of course Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson

He is wrong though. It is completely constitutional. Non-citizens are not covered by the first amendment.

>Non-citizens are not covered by the first amendment.
Of course they are, where does it say they aren't?

Almost 2/3 in favor of trump over anyone else. If he doesnt win, you know its bullshit.

This may come as a shock to you but Sup Forums is not a representative sample of America.

Decades of court cases? Including one won by Bill Clinton's administration. (Reno v.
American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Comm., 525 U.S. 471, 488)

this case does not say what you say it says. The American government obviously has the power to deport members of fucking terrorist groups!!!

Both ideas work. One just happens to be better than the other.

But both are better than the top 2 candidates. Its not that hard to grasp what I'm saying.

The defense was of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Commission, was that they were targeted for being muslim, which if they were citizens would be illegal. However, they weren't so when they were subject to targeted prosecution that was not in conflict with the establishment of religion clause of the 1st amendment.

It is when you understand a little of economics. There is no such thing at doing a "good job" or be charismatic, not-corrupt. Policies is what matters in politics.

>they accused the government of religious discrimination
>the government actually targeted them for being members of the PLFP, a group known for blowing people up
>this proves the government can engage in religious discrimination
are you fucking serious? i literally read the first two paragraphs of the court opinion as was like "wtf is user talking about?"

It's good enough. Mostly western opinions. And by the end of the poll i'd say enough american opinians will have gone into the poll to be considered a representative sample of america.

you're completely and monumentally wrong.