I hate Saudi Arabia ,life here sucks , everyone is stupid and judgemental...

I hate Saudi Arabia ,life here sucks , everyone is stupid and judgemental....I wanna go to Norway/denmark or somewhere with minimum to no Arabs and leave without a trace ,I hate everyone ,family and friends

Stay in your fucking sandland, we dont need another muslim in Europe.

/thread

>wants to go to a place with no Arabs
>chooses Norway or denmark, which have Arab immigrants

You should choose a place like Bhutan or Haiti or Tuvalu. There are no Arabs there

obvious response was obvious xD

Instead of running away, why don't you and your countrymen try to change it?

>kill the al saud family.

i hate arabians, i hate muslims and i hate you. stay your country, don't move anywhere.

yes. and make it like the french revolution where you actually make a philosophical contribution to society.

you went like why don't we make all americans muslims?

go somewhere else, dont you dare step foot in Sweden

i'm arabian muslims and i fucking hate arabs and islam

Careful what you post online Abdullah.
They'll cut your heard off.

kill yourself and your family by suicide vest

Heh....everyone loves ,why would anyone kill them?

But when you go there the place will have arabs aswell and therefore will also be ruined. Why not suicide bomb your leaders?

I was thinking to go after 5 years...hoping shut would change until then

Danefag here

If you come the have a job and a place to live far from ghettos waiting.

Try to - buy - a home in a neighbour with no other sandniggers. Then i'd welcome you. But most of your contrymen here are scum so keep clear of them.

If you can come up with 2,5 mil DKK then I know a good place for sale.

>Norway/denmark or somewhere with minimum to no Arabs

Bait detected.

Come to Romania.
Go to Romania Got Talent, sing some shitty romanian song but make it a bit shitty because you're a foreigner so people can have more simpathy for you 'cuz you're trying so hard and have passion.
Say you're also running away from all the war and you're against the idea of fucking goats.
You will get into the final and lose but during this time you'll get invited to tv shows and stuff for money and after the competition is over you'll get a deal for an album or a couple of songs that will give you at most 1 year of fame in which you will have enough time to hoard as much money as posible and wait for a "return" in the romanian music industry after 2 years when you'll need money again.
That's pretty much romanian music industry.

You have the memeiest flag.

There's way too fucking many of them

The last king alone had like 40 children

Do humanity a favor and go blow yourself up in a mosque.

Any Arabian who doesn't live in Arabia is a scum....either assholes or alcoholics and drug addicts....they complain they country they live in is shit and they miss they're family but refuse to come back

Quads have been check'd

>Wants to escape muslims
>Go to Norway
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Go to mexico, they don't tolerate muslim or nigger bullshit there.

40 sons, they don't count the grills.

>willingly living in Haiti
sure if you've got a death wish

This

go fuck yourself

Unlucky, I live in Denmark, idc about your kind, but danes hate immigrants

CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY YOU FUCKING HEATHEN.

ir a fag

I hate them too.

convert to christianity or buddhism and fight the Wahhabists, they are the worst scum on this earth next to zionists, but there's way more wahhabist muslims than zionists
Join the CIA and sneak an anthrax bomb into Mecca, say you were armed with it by the Russians

I wouldn't recommend going to Europe user, it's full of Wahhabi Islamist's so it's not all that different compared to Saudi Arabia at the moment. Come to the USA an make sure to tell all the normies who think Islam is a religion of peace what it really is.

For now keep quite an keep your head down much or else you'll probably lose it.
Best of luck Saudi user.

Are you an alla akbar? (Muslim?) If you are then stay where you are at the rest of the world don't need you fucking it up even more. If not, then the only thing holding you back is yourself.

>Romani
Stay away from my beloved Romania!

My Saudi Arabian Wahhabbi 6th century-dwelling-backwards-80IQ friend, I have just the perfect country for you: Israel.

>I wanna go to Norway/denmark or somewhere with minimum to no Arabs and leave without a trace ,I hate everyone ,family and friends
That will not work, you will get out of the muslim society but the muslim society will never get out of you, if you never felt part of the society where you live then you should go, otherwise you should accept your destiny.

+1 as a norwegian

Become an honorary Jew an live in Israel.

this! israel likes multiculturalism the most! they need that diversity fam

People here sounds like the classic USA men, c'mon faggots don't fuck with this shit

Tbh you knew the post was going to be a meme magnet when you made it, but that aside, I've known several westernized sand niggers who have hated their home culture and religion, and they've generally been super chill dudes. You'd probably fit in fine in most American cities.