JUST

JUST

Holy shit Mystique looks like fucking thrash in these new movies

You can't dress up a trash can and hope it looks like the grill that used to be there.

>it's another JLAW hate thread

I get it. You hate her. Can we move on?

fuck off faggot

Yeah but at least get the fucking make up right. She looks like shit.

I like Jennifer, but she looked fucking miserable during the whole movie. I mean, you are getting paid millions of dollars for doing capeshit, at least fucking act like you want to be there.

Haha - "JUST"
Haha XD I like this "meme"
I'm gonna go post it on Reddit and maybe someone therer will be my friend

Shame, the first chick was a solid 10/10.

Alexandra Daddario is a solid 10, Rebecca is more like an 8.5/10.

Looked like shit to begin with. Just crap glued to their face. Should just stick with blue paint.

when will caloreesi land a fat gig in capeshit?

Gigi Hadid is a solid 10, Alexandra Daddrio is more 8.7/10

LMAO just fuckin i dunno
pull the saturation slider down a bit
they can do that in their fancy new computer movies right

Elle Fanning is a solid 10, Gigi Hadid is more of an 8

Just googled her, not really my cup of tea.

Summer has arrived boys

>8.7
>.7

Elle Fanning looks like a girl you'd fall madly in love with, Gigi Hadid is the sort of chick that would make your jaw drop in a club

>Elle Fanning
>Alexandra Daddario
>Gigi Hadid
None of them are solid 10/10. The best one is Daddario, a 9.5, but still not a 10.

I feel like with so many pretty girls out there decimals have to be used. I rate girls I meet like this as well

She spends like 30 seconds in the blue paint and the rest of the movie as just jennifer lawrence

>all those throwaway 10s
Amber Heard is the only true solid 10 girl who'll ever grace this planet.

Once you go black...

wait what site is this?

Sup Forums?

So brave and full of poise

fuk u

For you

seriously though what is it?
i want to make faces

The Sims 4, user.

well that's lame

blue.

you never go full blue.

Not much the makeup department can do when the actress insists on just wearing a bodysuit and refuses to spend more than 20 minutes in the makeup chair.

Maybe it is just me, but it looks like they didn't do enough layering on JLAW's Mystique. Like they started with the eye raping blue, put the first layer of prosthetics on, and then called it a day instead of layering it with darker blues and shading to make the prosthetics look like they are a part of her instead of just stuck on like stickers.

She whined and complained and 'put her foot down as much as she could' about the makeup for Apocalypse which is why it looks so bad.