Hey faggots

Hey faggots,

well, it's official. I'm officially done with this stupid bullshit website. I've put up with this stupid shit for the past two years and about six months ago I stepped into a gym and now my life is better. I've been pumping iron non fucking stop every day and now I'm half the size of Arnold. I came back here to say my good byes to all of you miserable weirdos. If any of you have anything to say to me, I'm leaving some of my contact info down below. Maybe I'll read what you have to say and maybe I'll even find you and knock you the fuck out.

So long and farewell you dirty, uncivil, retarded mother fuckers.

Instagram: alex_e_mos
Twitter: @AlexMoscone
Snapchat: aem3939

Maybe if you fucks follow me you can learn how to be huge.

ur not even closr to chad lol

Nigga my dick is half the size of Arnold - 6 ft masterrace reporting; you should probably kill yourself nowski.

Chad's got our back.

Fuck you, wanna be Chad

You are so skinny little boy, I just want to give you a hug OP, you little fucktard

OP is a complete and total faggot

nice bait, almost fell for it

Obvious b8 is obvious.. NYPA breh, troll this fucker yourself

"Maybe I'll read what you have to say and maybe I'll even find you and knock you the f*** out." Wow. So scary. Tell you what faggot, how about you go ahead and do just that you repressed queer. Either leave or stay, the only reason you're even doing this is to whore yourself out for attention. Just go, there's no good reason for this stupid long-winded goodbye.

m8 you forgot to do any core exercise at all.

You look ridiculous

Clearly the OP is jelly of his pic relateds gains and wants us to harass the Chad in a terrible personal army request.

After months in the gym this fag is still smaller than someone born with good genes. I looked like this as a tween. Manlet will just get pwned by guys with genes. Come visit me you punk. It'll end with me tossing you over the fence unconscious for my gay neighbors to fuck.

did you take that picture in an olive garden bathroom?

OP is gay

Don't you have a school to shoot

Bait is so low quality, my one pixel bait picture wont upload.

get under 12% bodyfat faggot

I'm the epitome of fitness, just wait until you see me at your front door for talking all this shit you bunch of cucks. I'm probably skinnier than everyone in this thread that is under 11% body fat

I already called you out manlet. More shit talking and no action. Giant gaping pussy

Lol 200 lbs. Watch out folks we have a little girl here

Cool, man. Good for you if that's really true/you and all. See you later.

Pic related: it's me after I fucked your girlfriend.

If you were so alpha you wouldn't be posting here.
I bet lots of people here are actually gym goers, maybe ninjas, maybe millionaires and maybe like my self a TKD enthusiast.
Long story short get over yourself.
You think you can knock everybody out? Lol not even close there is always someone bigger and bladder than you are.

Bonus point.
How dontl beat the worlds toughest/strongest/meanest man?
With a stick, in his sleep.

>inb4 this I bait I know it is fuckwits
>inb4 fight me I'm a Britfag so you come to me dipshit

Look how fucking shredded my back is. I know all of you cunts wish you could have as good as a physique as me. Maybe this can be some help.

Not your personal army

Wow. You're seriously insecure of your own body if you're looking on Sup Forums for approval

mfw this thread