"Look away child"

"Look away child"
(unzips fly)
"LOOK AWAY!!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QN2qjg3Iao
youtube.com/watch?v=CIMo8kuKHP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's so fucking hot. She should've been Hit Girl.

>She's so fucking hot.
Isn't she a teenager?

No. I don't know why that would matter anyways. There's no country where I can't say PTP is hot. I'm sorry for being straight?

He was so funny

DUDE PENIS LMAO

Isn't that game of thrones girl a teenager?

I don't see how any straight man can find that look on a female attractive.

>teenagers can't be hot
FUCK OFF

this reminded me of a phrase from a different movie, what is it?

it's someone saying "look away child" really dramatically, or maybe it's only some line involving the word child

X GONE GIVE IT TO YUH

There's something about the way he says it that makes it feel like a reference but I've no idea what.

nevermind I was thinking of Kick-Ass, not sure if he says that exact line though but Nicolas Cage finally percolated to the fore from the scene where he's in the chair captured

youtube.com/watch?v=9QN2qjg3Iao

You are underage, don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=CIMo8kuKHP4
Take cover child!

Only old dudes with teenage daughters pretend that teenage girls aren't the most fuckable women on the planet and that ephebophilia isn't the most biologically natural sexual orientation there is.

They say that PC bullshit, and later fap furiously thinking about his daughter's friends

WHOA

(Sheathes katana and pulls out Deadphone)

I FORGOT TO UPVOTE

Maise is 19. Sophie is 20.

If liking that look makes me gay, than call me a faggot.

She's a qt

I'm a straight male and I would marry her based on looks alone.

>Isn't she a teenager?
19. Turns 20 August 14th

>She's so fucking hot
Looks like the kid from Sopranos who shit in the showers

>dmx starts playing

>extremely short hair
>weird lipstick
>ugly yellow jumpsuit
>fat

>so fucking hot

Made me laugh pretty hard when I saw this.

The other time I laughed was when he went to the X-Men academy and complained about not being able to afford any more extras.

*whispers*
KIDNAP HER

Oh god. Stop.

You have an extremely faulty imagination

>ugly yellow jumpsuit

Best X-uniform to date, chum

Well it's a shame she's a raging lesbo then.

Gina is so fucking hot

Ayup. I know people think she should've been Wonder woman but I'd rather she be Big Barda or Stompa.

that image title though

I lost it when C and N are bringing him to Prof. X and he asked if its Stewart or McAvoy

OMFG DAT FILENAME DOE XD

Post your gothfu.

>image.jpg

I liked how they got around copyrighted character use in the film like just calling hydra-Bob "Bob" in the film and saying "Yeah, this is a totally different Bob, totally different." And Easter eggs like when they're walking him through the labs and Marrow is sitting on a trolley with her back to the camera with bone spurs and her X-Men costume from the comics.

haha lol! ecks dee!!

I honestly thought his face was going to be unzipped and they were going to show a disgusting bloody skull.

I liked the film. The only problem that I had with the film is that it felt too short.

OK faggot. Try not to suck too many feminine penises or you might get AIDS

The chick was a good actor with her reactions to Deadpool, but they showcased her powers as pretty gay.

I'm not familiar with her character that much in the comics, but the way she sort of hid away in some scenes cowering made her a little lame.

I thought the thumbnail was Brendan for a second kek

I wish the suit was more cloth than leather.

T
H
I
C
C

It'd be great if Fox and Marvel worked out a deal for Deadpool to randomly be in the background of an Avengers
movie.

she looks like a downs

>Chewie, we're JUST

and new show picked up

muh fucking dick

One who possesses an extremely hypertrophied libido as a result of not getting laid.

Has that user gone and raped her? Has he messaged her trying to groom her and meet up? Has that user sent pics of his dick to her?

Then he can say she's fucking hot. If you honestly believe they didn't cast her, stick her in a tight leotard and have her be a girl with a hardy attitude so males would find her appealing and hot then you are a fucking 12 years a slave watching fat cunt.

You have to be 18 to post here

EX GON TAKE IT FROM YA.

>tfw my first viewing of this movie was a shitty can rip with the sound out of sync and amerilards screaming at clapping whenever Reynolds literally opened his mouth

forgot about this one

Poor baby.

did I trigger you fatty?

go clap at the end Warcraft

>americlap detected

how long did it take you type out those two words with your special typing wand tubby?

>admitting to watching camrips
>expecting any kind of sympathy

I DID NOT TELL HIM TO DO THAT!

who the fuck said I wanted sympathy

are u on heroin

well you didn't state it explicitly but your behavior just kinda screams for attention and sympathy

irony

haha. penis.

this is a fun thread. we could never have anything like this anywhere else.

>heroin addicts
>showing concern about movie piracy

Who is that?
She's pretty hot

Chick from You're Next, Wendy Glenn

This is a rare Taylor Laughtner photo

Yeah you'd have to be a heroin addict to do that.
Possibly meth heads get pissy about movie piracy as well.

thats how he got the ass cancer

I just watched this the other night.
It was pretty good. I'm glad it wasn't the cringe worthy Deadpool shit, and also glad it was a bland, generic capeshit. They actually made it unavailable to the kiddies, their main audience.
It was nice and I hope to see more interesting capeshit in future.

show is done, finished in 2014

She is a student.

She isn't a full X-man.

And in the comics she has different powers, the name comes from a song and she dies right away.