How do I get rid of stretch marks, Sup Forums?

How do I get rid of stretch marks, Sup Forums?

I've been covered in them for a few years now. I grew really fast in high school - I'm six and a half feet tall - and I was close to three hundred pounds (I've slimmed down since then). They're mostly on my sides and back, and they're faint, but I'm still too embarassed to take off my shirt around people.

It's nowhere near as bad as it is in that picture.

I'm interested

pics

Make up would hide it I guess.

Not op but I have put on a lot of belly fat (I am skinny fat).

If I lose all the belly fat, will I get stretch marks?

i was once told that sun light would help make the fade away just like scares

Nice dubs. Bit late now - when they first form, they're basically fresh scar tissue and massage can help them (which is where that bio-oil bullshit comes from), but by now, they'll naturally fade with time.
Just get ripped underneath them, and no-one will give a fuck about your stretch marks.

checked

there is no getting rid of those, but who cares. Most chicks look too much alike these days, I like anything that makes them a little unique. Hairy forearms, freckles, even had a gf with moles all over her back. Nobody is deterred by a little variation as long as you don't look completely disfigured.

kys

cocoa butter, vitamin e oil, jojoba oil, emu oil those all help them fade with massage, but really it just takes time

Drink wheatgrass juice shots, and even put freshly juiced wheatgrass on them. It's no magic cure, but it wil make it look better.

As long as you balance the rate you lose weight, and watch your skin with creams, cocoa butter is a great skin cream to prevent stretch marks

god damn

I've looked into it before since I had the same problem, 6'2" and 300 lbs when I was a freshman in highschool and never grew an inch again. There's surgeries out there that can get rid of them and I think that's the only way.

stop getting pregnant

I dumped a girl because i couldnt stop looking at a mole she had on her neck. My current one has one too that sticks out. I always cringe at it. They're so disgusting to me. Im not bothered by anything at all like this on a girl besides moles. They're fucking DISGUSTING.

yeah I get that at first it can be a little offputting, but honestly I didn't even notice them anymore after some time. we did have a lot of rough sex where her back would get all scratched up, so I did have to make sure not to scratch up her moles since apparently that hurts

They can turn into skin cancer. Theyre not good to have.

You don't. They're there forever. Even after a decade of staying in shape there is little healing because the structure of the skin is fundamentally fucked.

Get skin removal and get it tightened if you've lost enough weight for that to be meaningful. It's the only way.

Your not going to get them from losing weight. You get it when you put on weight.

100% of skin cancers are found in skin. The only sensible choice is to remove your skin to be truly free from skin cancer risk.

You cant, learn to live with them. A positive thing is that you can say you have them because you lost a ton of weight. You would get them anyway from having kids.

she'll get lung cancer before skin cancer, but hey thx for your concern.

she'll also become a single mom seeing as that's what happened to her mom. That's the main reason I left. Chicks want babies these days but couldn't care less about actually having a family. They only want "their" kid

Yeah mb the watching how fast you lose weight is for loose skin

There is a type of surgery that involves multiple application of laser treatment and topical restorative to reduce the size and visibility of stretch marks. If the marks themselves are small or thin enough they can be fully removed but in the case of o.ps pic the vest you can hope for size and visibility reduction. It will cost you a but though.

This.

I hate typing off my phone.

Got those things too, so gross.
Also loose skin is super icky.

Does like doing exercises tighten the skin?

Skeleton King pls, we're not joining your skeleton army.

We haven't found anything that is proven to help prevent loose skin. There are a multitude of theories but the advice I give my patients is not to let the possibility of loose skin influence your decision to lead a healthier life.

you could tattoo your entire body that would solve the problem OP.

Paint them black and become a zebra you punk.

Are your titties loose? We better have a look

>tfw 5'6"
>was never fat
>never had a sudden growth spurt
>back covered in DEEP stretch marks
I look like absolute shit fuxcking goddamn it

An hero

There is no cure. Yet. Skin has no natural method of healing stretch marks. You would need to remove the skin, and replace it. We will eventually have that technology, but not now. Now you just be ugly.

What if mine form a weird pattern?

what the fuck..

When I first started lifting I hit the gym super hard and got stretch marks all around my thighs arms and chest, I used Shia butter for pregnant women (becusse they get rid of stretch marks somehow right??) and it what it did was basically make the stretch Marks less noticeable. The only way to get rid of stretch marks permanent is to just give it time.

Well that's just fucking awesome. Looks like freddy krueger - when he was using decent makeup.

Getting rid of it is impossible. You can only reduce it. I used to rub jojoba oil on it and it seemed to make it appear lighter. I hear vitamin E oil also helps. If you wanna burn your wallet there's laser treatments but I don't know if they're temporary.

Looks like a screen shot from a TOOL video lmao

growing muscles removes loose skin

I was just gonna post this

I've got them on my bizeps after lifting weights wat do

Just have a kid, then you'll be like the rest of the moms

Let the hate flow through you.

cocoa butter. every day. Get moisturizing body wash as well. my wife had stretch marks almost as bad as that after twins and within a year it was barely noticeable even in bright light.

Only downfall is you'll smell like a nigger.

you wont smell like a nigger unless you are a nigger.

She'll attract them with all that cocoa butter, she'll be fighting off nigs left and right.

Apparently aloe vera helps but I don't know if that's bullshit. There's also the option of surgery.

Personally however I don't mind stretchmarks on a woman.