Hey /b Thinking of killing myself, got any tips?

Hey /b Thinking of killing myself, got any tips?

Don't

/thread

why not?

Have you tried becoming a cuck? I think I might.

If only I could find a couple that allowed me to watch them have sex.

Anyone who says they are going to kill themself implies that they won't.

Besides: every type of suicide method is painful. There is no painless way.

Hanging yourself will cause you to get such a headache as parts of your brain start to die as you are still alive.

DO NOT do that way.

Swallowing pills is a horrible thought to as your body starts shutting down as you possibly feel so much pain in your stomach

nah

I get the feeling that you have tried before

If you really were serious its not that hard to fall off of a high place, kys faggot

will do!

>every type of suicide is painful

have you ever heard of a shotgun you stupid faggot?

You should try to fuck a girl before you die.

Why not? If you are killing yourself then you wont be fearing rejection right if u have nothing to lose?

>Suddenly my multiple personality switches
I fucking wish I was like this! I wish I didnt fear rejection and could simply go up to a girl and chat BUT I am out of college and hardly have any friends. I know no girls so strangers is all I have a chance at and I am so afraid of rejection

>have you ever heard of a shotgun you stupid faggot?
Have you heard of that guy who shot himself in the head, missed some parts of his brain and went blind and now has to live blind forever?

No I would never take that chance of a gun to the head in case something goes wrong.

Perhaps a double barrel shotgun would make sure you are dead but still you never know if God will make sure you live

>But still you never know if God will make sure you live

Im sorry, but are you serious?

Don't do it..If you got nothing going in your life, just live for the fuck of it and watch the world burn while you smoke a blunt and laugh at it..This is what kept me alive

Yes God does exist. He picks and chooses who he wants to remain alive, who will have good fortune and who will die early.

If poor. There are gun ranges where you pay per bullet when you leave.

Don't kill yourself. Whatever you're going through, chances are you could solve it if you actually tried. I used to contemplate suicide when I thought I was helpless at some situations, but they're just useless thoughts that plague your mind with no real value. Think of what's ahead, don't dwell too much on the past.

Fast food and coca cola is pretty good for me.

I wish I could find enjoyment in games as I used to as a kid. Maybe because so many shitty games with constant dlc comes out now that isnt story driven.

You can't /thread your own post, newfag

the knot goes to the side. not directly behind you.

Okay here are a few of your best options: and read to the end this ends good.

1. Try carbon monoxide poisoning, from what I hear it's pretty painless, it's easily done just look up about ways to do it.

2. Overdose on sleeping pills, this is one of the least painful ways to go, however your body tends to vomit these things up so it's not guaranteed.

3. Heroine overdose, if you are lucky enough to find heroine this is a very painless way to go, It's not hard to find in Virginia and some states so if you live there or near there you should look for it, also California probably has a lot.

4. If you have no other options and can't find the drugs to do the other options and want to die painlessly, LIVE A LONG LIFE and die when you are 100 years old and in your sleep or something i don't know. Cmon OP you don't want to die.

OP here, I think I might wait until the new bridge in italy is built (the one that been voted to be called harambe) and throw myself of it

What if you shoot yourself from below the head aimed upwards your brain stem? Pretty sure that would kill you instantly

Get friends. Learn to get a gf (I used to think I'd never be able to, but I just went outside and tried to talk to girls, it actually wasn't that hard if you try it). I see your family has a lot of issues, and that's okay, my family has a ton of issues too but do I dwell on them? Nah, that'll just make me depressed. I check on my relatives every now and then to make sure if they're okay, but I don't worry to the point where I make myself sick. Learn to live your OWN life, where you mainly think about your OWN decisions, instead of dwelling your thoughts about other people too much.

Whenever i get bored with games i change the game genre and that keeps the boredom away. There is nothing like playing some fast paced fps after getting used with some slow paced rpg/rts

Here's a tip, OP!

Go do crazy shit you've been too pussy to do before. Ever see the movie Yes Man?

Today is the day, my friend. You're the Yes Man. Turn down no opportunity. Even if that means danger (because hey, you were gonna die anyway).

See the world. Fuck that one girl. Eat exotic foods. End toxic relationships. Live life.

If you still want to die after a month, just purchase a firearm and shoot yourself in the head. Quick and efficient. And you can say you lived life and it had nothing to offer you.

wow I don't think I have been this inspired to kill myself before, thanks user

helium and bag
see ya on the other side, bud