I fucking love skittles

I fucking love skittles

Every time I want some I buy one of those $7 bags from the supermarket and they're gone in a week.

And every time, I save all the green ones to eat last. I eat all the other colors but green, then eat the green ones slowly.

Am I autistic Sup Forums?

Timestamp pls.

Yes

>Am I autistic Sup Forums?
If you are, it isn't because of this. Green sucks since they switched it from lime to apple.

I read this as "I love fucking skittles"

They did what?
Fuck it, not buying skittles again.

Obsessive compulsive maybe.

Yeah, but it was no time super recently. Haven't you noticed.

Nice watch. Yes that is very weird. I'm surprised you're not obese at this point.

Cut your nails.

>not obese

Yep. Sure.

If the length of your nails is indicituve of your overall hygiene, then you probably are autistic

Sounds normal to me. Sounds like heart burn too.

I haven't eaten them in a long while. I've cut down on my candy intake. I only really get higher quality chocolate on occasion these days.

FUCKING GREEN APPLE. FUCK GREEN APPLE LIME MASRERACE REEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit OP. I do the exact same shit. Green skittles are the fucking best. I wish I could just buy a big fucking bag of all green skittles. You are a good guy.

Still lime in the UK, bud.

You can you fat autistic fuck. Google it

Green skittles were my favorite when it was lime and when they switched to apple I loved those even more. Green skittles best skittles.

You still have the Fucking yellow skittle.. Which is lemon. Lime always sucked. Green apple is the way to go. Now they just need to do something about the grape one

Grape is literal ass

You are autistic user, but it's not your fault. Skittles could turn anyone autistic. God damn skittles are so fucking good. It's like crack. Imagine if you gave a monkey skittles? It could never go back to berries and leaves and shit. I feel like I am only dealing with having skittles constantly available to me slightly better than a monkey.

They look like fucking frozen peas.

They're not