Lavren Mayberry/CHVRCHES appreciation thread

Exceptions for the new album? Fav song? Is Lavren the true queen of Sup Forums?

It's better be better than second LP. Bones was so good, but I hardly can name half of the songs that I liked from the EOE.

I really didn't like their second album. I still listen to some songs from their first album at least once a week.

Imagine that you're Lauren Mayberry, and you're having Brandon tied up infront of you. You pull off his creasy blue pajamas that obviously came from a cheap Target and start to gently rub the flaccid penis and fondle his balls, all while hes cursing you.

Once his cock involuntarily hardens, you gently peel back the foreskin, and start to gently lick the glans and foreskin while you continue to work the shaft and balls. Pretty soon, pre-cum starts oozing out despite Brandon's protests.

Carefully using the pre-cum as lubricant, you switch to one hoof rubbing the glans and foreskin and the other hoof alternating between his shaft and balls. You can tell Brandon is close to cumming now, he's stopped swearing at you and is trying to hold back his moans and his hips are twitching involuntarily.

Now for the finishing touch, you take your hoof off his erect, twitching cock, put it into your mouth, clamping around it tightly with your lips and start a sucking motion as your long horse tongue wraps around the glans and presses down on it, being careful to keep your teeth away.

With a loud, stifled moan, Brandon arches back, his cock pulsing as the semen rushes out into your waiting mouth. You make sure to fully taste and savor every sweet drop as he collaspes back into the chair, panting with his still erect cock twitching in your mouth.

He probably expects you to stop for the moment now, but why would you? You continue to suck and lick on the cock in your mouth, except with the glans being incredibly sensitive after orgasm, it brings more pain than pleasure. Brandon's protests reach a new height and he struggles again to break free of his bonds as you strive to milk out every last drop of semen from his cock.

>hoof
>horse tongue
What is exactly going on here? Is lavren really some weird half human/ half horse hybrid?

>let me suck your dick brandon

Its was a copy paste for Lazare, a horsefucker of Sup Forums. lol

IM DONE

Lets NOT have this shitty waifuisim supporting thread

>no fun allowed unless it's me making the threads and posting
this is why no one likes you.

OOOH OOOOH MORE THAN A MEMORY

LP3 will be make-or-break. My money's on Lauren breaking off and joining something with a sound she actually enjoys

cool it

They have some pretty good bops. Science/Vision has been on repeat for me recently.

I'm digging "warning call" alot recently.

if they're third flops, they're done.

it's not like she doesn't have things to fall back on. who really knows if she'll continue with music if that does happen.

sorry bud, the real lavren has a tiny freckle below her bottom lip

Kek'd harder than I should've

Dude
Get a life

lavren poser detected

And a qt columella line too!

She's kinda cute. Too bad she's a fucking, insufferable cunt.

>Too bad she's a fucking, insufferable cunt.
:( why?

>she's a fucking, insufferable cunt
Can you back it up, son?

because you touch childrens buttholes

Montie, stop being a faggot.

I secretly want to be inside you.

not montie you digusting bitch also stop going to comet ping pong pizza it's over

>not montie
oh ok

I just want her to wake from her internet nap and grace us with fresh lavrens

She's just a feminist. One time she got very angry when a fan asked her to marry him

I like how the skinny jeans look on her, but her hips, belly, arms, and face are all pretty whack.

wouldkisstoesandleave/10

I think it's an act or she just got pissed that night.

I'll give you hips (she is tiny) but everything else is proper qt

>in all her interviews made it pretty clear that she's not welcoming it
>some drunk chad from the crowd keep yelling that he'd like to show her his benis:DDD
>politely and quiet smartly laughed off his hitting methods
Oh, you mean that case? Yeah, what a slut haha brew!

>no hips
I dunno man, she looks like she does in this.

that's the only pic of her that really suggests it though. if anything her petite figure makes her more qt

She has very pretty armpits.

> lol you're so funny user, lick the sweat from them. NOW

I wasn't joking and yes please.

shut up you'd do if it if you could

BRANAHDON