Tell me Sup Forums

Tell me Sup Forums
How does one keep a conversation going with a grill

complain a lot about stuff

Add charcoal

Bitches talk non stop. I'm more concerned about how to stop them talking and get to action..

You don't

Tell her she's got great tits and ask her for advice on how to get your sister to have sex with you.

kek'd

We'll shit then what the fuck is wrong with me then....

ask something about herself. tell her to tell you more even though its a shit.

say bad things about other people.

talk about makeup, ovulation, children and pregnancy

Okay okay
I'll take that into consideration
Just want to make some grill friends or make one of them into new gf

to make a grill your girlfriend tell her you want to have children and a serious relationship.

talk about romantic/sad films 4 Weddings, Nottinghill etc., mention somebodies wedding and talk about her dress and her teams clothes mention the guy's could have been better

by telling her that I want to pork her in various ways. Either the conversation goes in a direction I want it too or I'm done talking with her.

yeah all the alphas go around talking about weddings lol. do not do this shit OP, girls dont want a fag

you just gotta show initiative in things. hobbies, politics, whatever

Is there a mixture of a alpha and beta?
You could say I'm not one or the other
But I there's and gray line
Then maybe

kek

But A cups aren't great at all

Jesus Christ, just talk, man. Ask her things. If you want to talk to a girl, you're supposedly interested in her, right? What do you want to know about her? What is it about her that attracts you, and ask ask ask her about her, her life, her likes and dislikes, her views, her dreams, etc.

PS: Holograms can't melt steel beams. 7/11 was a part-time job.

talk about the latest reality television event

This. It's not that hard.

Stop talking about your life. No one gives a fuck about your moms basement. Just ask her shit about her life. "Hey, what do you do? Do you go to school. Oh that's cool- me too. What do you go for?"

Ask about school, work, friends. Not all at once cause you'll look like a stalker. Be funny if you're at all able.

Just act interested
Even if you aren't
I'm married with three kids
This is the secret
Honestly, they can't even tell if you're faking it bad
Girls are oblivious
They just want attention from nominally attractive guys

Ugh six off

Well most of my humor is shaped by Sup Forums
Don't know if it'll be safe to joke about it

And I'll take this into consideration
But so far the only grills I might be able to to talk to is the ones at work
PS I work in a warehouse for a shipping company

ask her about her interests
just keep asking questions
then maybe share a story from your childhood, at least one that does not involve you wetting the bed, starting a fire, or torturing ananimal

The last one doesn't fit me
But what's sad is that I didn't stop wetting the bed until I was 10 I think

Hell once I shat the bed

how do you keep a conversation going on with a guy?

Talk shit to them all the time
If black be racist
If white be normal
If Mexican be cocky

Granted I'm just not too used to talking to girls

Yeh so I think you have an intrinsic problem when it comes to communicating with ppl

Just actually pay attention, and ask them things about what they tell you.
Ask them things about what they like, what they don't like and why. Don't talk about yourself too much.

If a girl is really boring to talk to and you're trying hard, don't talk to her it's not worth it.

Probably
Hell I even have fucking trouble just taking to people in game
With voice chat and shit.

Who said anything about girls?

>I once met a beautiful charcoal briquette.
Her body was amazing, but I prefer to taste the meat, not the heat. Had to settle for a propane in my ass. That was my most horrible time trying to talk to new grills. Knowing you're attracted to one, but meant for another.

so maybe start there

gain some confidence in talking to people

be confident that theyll listen to you

dont worry that they might think you bore them

talking to girls will then come naturally and sincere which they pick up on

making it easier for you to pick them up

OK thank m8
I try that
Mayne start with people online
Then people at work

And then if I'm ever outside for no reason
Try talking to a stranger
Preferably a grill

Dude I keep trying this feigning interest bullshit. All I fucking get from girls is a fucking 5-3 word answer and some kinda XxXoXoX variation on the end of shit. Its so fucking annoying. Got fourty fucking matches on fucking tinder and not a god damn one of them seems to fucking understand I only want to see them knosh on my cock for a night before I fuck off.

How the fuck do I get to the point where they want me to take them out or fuck them in their arseholes?

Well at least you got trips m8
That's a start

>Thanks to himself, "Who fucking cares."
You know, whatever. It's usually up to the girl. Then you think you just can't keep conversations with girls and they were only being nice so they kept the conversation running even though you were only talking about yourself and stupid guy shit she knows nothing about when she wants to talk about stupid girl shit that you know nothing about.

Turns out 99% of people on this planet suck dick in their free time and it was never your fault after all.

I actually have a friend who did this at work.

I truly felt bad for that grill because she even liked him but holy fucking shit all he would fucking talk about is fucking destiny vapping and his fucking car
They got drunk once at a party
They made out
Then she didn't like him anymore

Texting isn't talking to a girl. You're never going to make it anywhere with women if you don't get off your stupid phone.
You should think, women seem addicted the most to their phones, right? Right. Don't argue.
And they usually suck in conversation, right? Right. Don't argue.
Now, put it all together. But do you think you're honestly that great at conversation?

>Try talking to women who actually have hobbies, interests, and a brain.
>Once you gain these same things.

Truer works haven't been spoken
And this just made me realize that at my job
90 of the grills there are stupid as fuxk.....God damnit I actually have to go out now
Or I could wait until I go back to college again.

Yeah I've cried more than once before just thinking about how much people have used others to extreme conditions for just a little momentary personal relief and gain.