Show me your desktop Sup Forums, i am horny as fuck

show me your desktop Sup Forums, i am horny as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CJS55
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bamp

>horny as fuck
Well then, my desktop should be exactly to your taste.

gorgeous

Desktop fetish op?

stillness, i like it
im not sure, arrived at a train station on time, but not sure? waiting too soon, or not soon enough?

it's always there. the same episode. vast in its identifications, but has neglected its own interpretation.... perception, and easiness to observe, and not to always have to be, but can be there.

I like to keep mine minimal as possible really

and would it not feel amazing to be under a warm waterfull whilst it rains outside, midday..

also pic related i shit you not, I THOUGHT OF THAT INB4

LOL

Are you high?

This is not minimal, this is basic as fuck.
This is minimal:

waterfall*

*sigh*
dragging on... foresight,... and sometime useless hindsight. but still effective. why though? why this effectiveness? that hurts me? down to my very own core, why do i accept this into my life? why do i even bother?

the answer lies within, not without...

fuk, this was meant for you:

yes i am high :D

Your penis is minimal

being the owner of this god damn thread, i order you to stand down poster, this is a nice thread, no assholiness. chill. fucking asshole so easy to talk shit behind a screen.

NO, EVEN BEFORE YOU POST A RESPONSE, FUCK YOU, BE NICE, WHY NOT, ITS SO MUCH EASIER, AND MUCH MORE FUN, BECAUSE THE EASIER IT IS, THE BETTER IT GETS.

I'll ejaculate in your fathers face

Pretty fucking customized shit

Looks like it would tile together nicely if the wallpapers were mirrored.

yeah it probably would, might try it one day.

we've got a nutter Sup Forums

Mine.

Have original image?

Really have her on wallpaper since like 2 or 3 years ago.

r8 & h8

i'm just a simple laptop user

Looks nice. Easy on the eyes.

gross
it is arriving; it already is here, what you are willing to do with that very first bit, is to your taste.
there is so much and where am i in this, i would like to think i am a part of it, and still have something to do with it.
each day again and again, there is some perspective i have, but how much can i continue giving, until i hit the floor looking straight at it? the answer is within the difference, i only need one other objection. objection being of course the one perceived by society...
that road is going somewhere, and it is getting there QUICK, as in, a couple of more turns, left and right(fun times), its there, and good job.
late nights and early palm trees, you know where to go, the wind is on your side

its just ubuntu mate with the bsm-simple theme + faenza icons and a wp from /wg/

it is not a blank slate for no reason, it is a blank slate because it has a reason.
living in the past will not heed its fabulous times, but instead impede on them being free, with you, and with themselves, do not let go, let free.

it is nice outside, and not enough really ever do notice it....
a simple mind could never notice such an intricate field of view...

nature is beautiful is it not... sadly sometimes nature never even mentions itself.

my perfection, why do i miss you, yet i have yet to know your face; your body, ingrained, i forego my own daily instances, i know though, to be able, i must do so, but you are so nice to look at, maybe i can hold you in my pocket.

Rate, mates!

is it not annoying, the loud movements so many of us make, and not realize how many others it effects? ..... perhaps if i was at a dance, i would make sure i never run into a person, but rather merge with.

rate so i can pretend i have good taste

and why not use my screen to light my room, grey is not to bright, nor too dark. FOR the win. and what else matters. gotta just remember i do.
does it end? over there? or does it just begin? lets have ourselves a journey, and let us begin now, today, because, well, why not.

What's the bot running in the background?

Tattooed trash.

too have a good taste means you must have some point to compare too. have you ever stood back, to realize you where tasting the universe? whether it be chocolate chip cookie, or lettuce? this snowy looking blend only falls upon us because we do indeed use it, to create, but what we create is beyond ourselves, and so, negative energy never really is useful...

it's a twitch bot that replies VoHiYo to anyone who says VoHiYo, and occasionally says VoHiYo on it's own

yes

Look at all those ugly ass desktops.

a lot of paths, to one beginning, but to an endless amount of endings, towards the same path. its there, should i enjoy now, or later, or, should i still wonder......... ?

Can you link your wallpapers? Dope as fuck

i cannot wait until tomorrow.
am i falling or did i ever really fall at all? what the FUCK is going on down there? im gunna go see whatsup, ill brb, or bbl, still though i will be back.

Hey if you're the guy that uses this wallpaper with the rainmeter post that too. they compliment each other

Let me see if I can find it, it was a full album on imgur. The guy upsacled the images and then applied a oil painting effect.

Or just post the images. Thanks, user.

I used to use rainmeter a few years back, don't use it now.

hf imgur.com/a/CJS55

posta bilden, så man kan spara den pls

>imgur.com/a/CJS55
awesome images thanks

Thanks.

sauce?

u're a true hero today user

Why?
And did you draw inspiration from your animu?

I have that exact wallpaper and that exact Rainmeter weather skin.

Got it from wallbase. Site is dead, here is the picture.

Nice.

fine fuck all of you i try and do some desktop thread and you shit on me with some whore, FUCK YOU

this looks awesome, how do i get that ?

thanks m8

bloody sea weather, and why does it always wash up on me? are there not brighter days in my future? or has my future always been brighter? but i have yet to move...

I kind of use the desktop as a clipboard.

I agree, I think girls with tatts look like fucking trashy whores. No class, 0/10.

I kind of use the desktop as a clipboard

Mr Bombastic Very Fantastic

why do you use those use desktop icons

times are good. but times can always be bad as well.... what time is it though, im lost in this ETERNITY ! there is enough time to make of as better time, then less... AMiRITE
IT IS A FULL MORNING COMMUTE IS IT NOT. shit. not everywhere around the globe but still, enough too give off vibrations to other continents that i have never even payed visit to.... humanity IS a bizzy body isn't it....

What program do you use for the music?
Also I like your music taste.

Seen these before... turns out a lot of people like these.

can't stand desktop icons tbh

>inb4 I'm a weeb

Not a weeb. Don't judge me for adventure time.

Eh?

Monstercat Visualizer. Or did you mean what am I using to play the music? iTunes

How would anyone get weeb out of yours? The one above you is, but yours definitely isn't

what are you using for the stats ? the program name?

tbh that's an old screenshot, here's an update
>using desktop as clipboard

Fuck YEAH! good, whats the other use for? use what you need to use, and keep the rest of that energy for whatever creativity you want to let explode out of you, you are the gate keeper of your own wishes, you decide. you already know.

mountains are unfocused, even the trees are unfocused, but focused, on this trip, this trip of mine that reminds me who i am, exponentially; i will continue this trip, i know there is something where i arrive, or else i would never arrive at all! it sure is cold though.

Rainmeter. Everything you see here cluttering the Windows desktop is Rainmeter in this thread.

if i cant let you get out of this 2d platform, you will never be able too, but let me tell you, you can always go back and forth, nothing will ever tell you differently...

who does not wish cocaine was legal for reasons solely based on the bettering of society. and then again, why could mushrooms not serve a right in our progressiveness today? it seems like such a complex and intricate question, when really, the answer is so simple...... why not...?

Autohide your goddamn taskbar and use qbittorrent instead of uTorrent which is giving you malware as we speak

so much going on, so much to actually proceed in, let me take a break on some of the things i know the best, because really i do not want to forget... i want to learn more... because not only is learning fun, but sharing is caring. i see myself being cared for, and attempting to care for, therefor.... care i have been revolving around.... care itself does not revolve around me, that is not its objective.... i am my own appearance, therefor, why must i be so judgmental? more chances than happenings, and life still happens

Wallpaper?