Would you consider her body as curvy?

Would you consider her body as curvy?

No its fat bruv

Why fat and not curvy?

Because its not her natural body shape. Shes just a fatty

Just over curvy. Still would. Fucked fatter.

Fat girls with no tits are the worst. Basically the only benefit to fucking a chubby girl is they usually have amazing tits. This cow doesn't even have that.

Curvey would have bigger tits and less of a gut. This bitch fat.

not sure
she needs big tits to offset those wide hips int that case I would consider her curvy

pic related

There's curvy and there's this, she may be thick but she's not curvy at all

Why not?

No.

What then?

When your belly sticks out as far or further than your tits you == fat

Sorry bitch yous fat

And this picture?

Confirmed. You're a porker. Lose 50 lbs and come on back.

Would that make you feel better if we called her curvy? She is what she is now gtfo

I just wanna know.

No, it's fat.

50 lbs? Where do you see that extra 50?

Where do you see her excess fat?

There is a reason they sell one pieces. Those ties look like they are screaming for mercy.

Not that user. Every girl posted so far is fat, maybe even obese.
This bitch is a fucking land whale.

Curvy is the word women use for fat to seem friendly

Is this girl obese?

You are a needy little cunt arent you.

You were given a perfect answer in the third post. She is fat. Live with it. The fact that you had to ask here is because you arent sure yourself either. Do you get extra ego points if we called her curvy?

yes

Belly, hips, legs.

This.
Curves used to mean that a petite girl had nice, wide hips and big boobs. Now fat girls use it to describe their disgusting bodies.

Let me end this bullshit right now for you, so you can start working on a weight loss plan and stop asking strangers how you look.

You are class 1 obese. Lose 40-50 pounds and you'll be ok.

I just wanna know what other people think and why.

Yup

absolutely.

Where do you see all of her obese excess fat? And which BMI level do you think she have?

I'd smash until my balls shriveled back into my body, but I would never date her or be seen in public with her

Agree with this user 100.5%.

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

40-50 .. That's a lot. Where do you see the extra then?

like 1000

Why is Sup Forums into disgusting fat chicks anymore? There's constant "chubby/curvy" threads and they're really just cottage cheese threads like this one. Is it just one dude or are there a bunch of you that are into these pigs?

i will love this 4 evr

She looks like a sniper in Battlefield 1

How does she look here?

Bmi is at least 31 and that shit is spread around pretty evenly.

That bitch is fat

Fat still

nope. Fat

bad example

this one is more accurate

Enough of this shit.

We can see the fat in her face. In her bikini, we can clearly see her belly, back and thighs have a huge accumulation of fat deposits. It's even transferred to her calves which means that her weight has gotten really out of control.

no, just fat

fat

all fat

Yes, needs more tits tho.

Fat but would gladly pound that ass. 3/5 fat chics will do anal

How is this fat? She just have a little belly..

Where do you see her extra fat then?

Because its cropped up you ignorant cunt

Here is it also little

Why do people even go for "thicc" girls? Thicc is nigger speak for tub of lard. Theres only so much fat you can have before it starts becoming repulsive. Athletic girls > all

Dusgusting. 100% serious

Her face had way too much fat. Hey belly is huge but got can't tell because she is sucking it in and standing sideways. She is probably 5 foot 7 and weighs 180. She would be considered overweight at like 150. She is very over weight and you are in loser denial. Accept it, she is overweight

Damn nigga posting pics of megan

Dude calm down. I'm a manwhore and I can tell you for a fact, thicc girls are just as fun as fit girls. Then again, I'm a manwhore so I give most girls a stamp of approval.
Chick being posted ITT is fat. I'd still fuck but classifying her as "thicc" or curvy is just a person being overly kind.

obviously you like dicks

all fat as fuck,
thankfully that is my fetish.

this

I'm spamming Sup Forums and /soc/ atm with that pasta kek

I have to agree, her face and upper body is decent, but her legs and ass...it's like she's half human and half whale.

nice belly

You have fat hands?

Fat as fuck also she doenst have tits, digusting

I would say hot