Should I Fuck my girlfriend in my ass? Never done Anal before but she really wants it. (Southern_72)

Should I Fuck my girlfriend in my ass? Never done Anal before but she really wants it. (Southern_72)

IF you need to know the answer to this you are retarded.

The fact that you're asking shows how much of a retard you are so you should probably just not do it at all or you're gonna end up injuring her and yourself.

Well to get her in your ass before you fuck her, that's gonna take elbow-grease, willpower, and a WHOLE lotta lube.

Do

Need more pics to make a judgement.

This is a one in a million chance and you're gonna be a faggot about it. Maybe you should just kill yourself, mongo.

what is this

what is Southern_72?

DID YOU JUST FUCKING POST SOME IRRELEVANT ACCOUNT NAME OF YOURS IN ADDITION TO COMPLETELY FUCKING UP YOUR QUESTION?

Once you feel the vice grip of your lady's asshole, you'll never get enough. Unless she's a gross dirty bitch then you'll probably never wanna go back.

I wondered if anyone would catch that.

Expect poop on your dick. One time I did anal with a chick that had a horrible diet ;shoved my dick in her ass and the tip was actually cut by a razor sharp turd deep in there. Srs last time I ever did anal

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

No. You should fuck her in that fat pussy.

sounds great
do you want me to give her an enema before you start?

Use lube and take it slow.

That said, being fucked in the arse makes you feel really dirty, so play on that, call her a filthy slut, ask her how she likes your cock up her bum. The shame will make her cum like crazy.

10/10

Honestly im a virgin however i heard vaginas are pretty damn tight, like they grip your cock. if theyre that tight then why would you want to fuck an asshole. they sound.... unbearably tight

Tight is overrated. A loose cunt can still feel good, and she can always squeeze if you want more friction.

You guise use rubs when sticking it in the mud cave? What if she really cleans that thing out

>razor sharp turd

How tight is a vagina on average without lube?

with a pussy like that why go get shit on your dick

I don't know. I found the tight ones a bit uncomfortable (and I am not well endowed). And without lube it's just rough. That's why people invented foreplay.

It's like a skinny woman looks better than one who's a bit heavier (not necessarily overweight), but that bonyness grinding on your cock can be kinda sore. Sometimes with a bit more padding may not look as pretty, but feels so much better, and who cares when the lights are out.

to make her lick it off, duh

true true, which makes me wonder. whys it so horribly awkward trying to buy lube anywhere that isnt online.

because you are an insecure beta, sorry to brake it to you.