It's your first day in prison. You're hanging out in the yard trying to mind your own business...

It's your first day in prison. You're hanging out in the yard trying to mind your own business. You notice the other inmates are sizing you up. Then this guy walks up to you and slaps your ass. What do?

Piss on his shoes

>What do?
Get dubs

You mean... DUBS?

Assalamalaikum Brother. Shall we pray?

Check'd mad respect nigga

Become his bitch or knock him out.

This is now a get thread.

Dubs I kick his ass. Singles I bend over.

Except you forgot the part where I wouldn't ever be in this position because I Don't expect to ever be in prison.

Figuratively? What said.

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

You absolutely have to try and get dubs on your first day in prison. But if you fuck up no one will respect you.

Better touch them toes

quit my job as a guard and start doing something with my life

shiv him with a filed down bed post

hit him as hard as I can in the face... most likely get beaten half to death, but if not bite something off of him (ear, nose etc)
>people will still think you're crazy af for doing it
>crazy gets the same level of respect as tough

Tell him a funny joke

Keep showering him with attention wherever you see him

Ultimately, he'll either befriend you and protect you or rape you and protect you to keep as his bottom bitch.

REALITY CHECK:

Become his prison bitch and take that black mamba every night. Turns out he's our new cellmate. Those guards don't make enough money to turn down this gang boss' bribes. He runs this place; and he's running a train on your tight little bootyhole until you're all used up. Where's your black hatred thread now, faggot?

make sure it is a racist joke

Grab his cock through his onesie and make a friend.

fag

Shoot him because I'm the guard

i'm 5'5 and skinny so i would actually count myself lucky that this guy is showing interest in me so i can be his bitch

taking dick from one guy and getting protection is much better than taking dick from every guy and getting beaten up too

Bend over andet him fuck me, then j break his off and shit it out

Dumb niggers actually believe shit like this kek. I'd call upon my white brethren clan on the other side of the yard to stomp this niggers head into a dark brown mush, then I'd shank some more niggers amidst the commotion.

I look at him, then the other inmates, and ask "Who wants a blowjob?" Then I get on my knees, lick my lips, open my mouth, stick my tongue out and get ready to work.

I'm a 5'6", 130lb, baby faced white boy. If I end up in prison I'm going to get passed around like a communal flesh-lite. I just hope that if I suck dick good enough my ass might get spared.

forced meme is forced faggot

Yeah cos everyone in prison expected to be there lol

>making the smart move
>fag

you would totally fuck that big nigger up right?

Yell MODS as loud as I can

Bite his neck. Hope I do enough damage to get some respect and that I don't get killed or maimed in the resulting beating.