Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?
>all jews die
>all muslims die

muslims.

atleast the jews don't hold public beheadings.

Muslims.
Also piss upon Allah.

Though one, but juice needs to go. Muzzies are just retarded sand monkies

>Kill the population who win every year at least one nobel prize
>kill sandnigers

really?

Muslims, I'm Muslims and fuck them all

Muslims, they're the fastest growing religion in the world.

muslims obviously

kill myself so I dont have to deal with either of these cunts

Yes, please.

except me for sure, i'm good guy :'c

>Which would you choose?
>>all jews die
>>all muslims die

I choose option three - all militant religious idiots die, independent of the religion itself

All jews and muslims will leave us alone

Jews. The only reason we have a muslim problem is our support for the outlaw state of Israel.

>Jews of course!
Muslims kills christianfag and all that class of faggots.

Muslims.
This user can be spared, I hope ISIS won't get him

hahaha so funny picking on a minority

fuck you i would pick kill all whites

kill all mudslimes

Whites are a minority

you must be a nigger

THIS

there arent that many jews anyway. all they do is take(and give back) money and win nobel prizes

That guy has a pretty muscular butt

Not only will killing all jews eliminate the muslim problem, it will eliminate the nigger problem in the USA also.

Jews. Without them the muzzies aren't an issue

Hard option.

Muslims are extremist and are fucking shit up for everyone.

Jews controll all the banks and fuck up people financially.

Gonna go with muslims

Mooom!! Go back to bed

>muslims
>minority

Islam is the second largest religion in the world.

> jews giving back money

You so clever

none should be spared, they are rabbits, before you know it they have 20 kids ready to fuck your daughters to make more muslim spawn

This guy get it

muslims down the drain, of course.

Muslims, no question.

Muslim, but only because there are more of them than jews.
More people die, the funnier it is.

Muslims.
Jews are actually very intelligent and without them we wouldn't have much in the way of entertainment, not to mention the economic devastation.

Nah, don't worry edgy fag, Muslims are going to conquer the world and kill both Jews and infidels. So yeah, time will come insha Allah. Kek

ISIS DETECTED!

how about all semites?

lol, being this goat-loving

death to your kin, shit on your pig prophet

Ehh, I'm really looking forward to the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, so I'm going to have to go with Muslims.

All niggers die...World would be a much better place

2nd would be the muslims

but what about me :''c?

>Also piss upon Allah.
Allah and the Christian god are the same being. So hopefully you're not a christian saying that.

>conquer the world

They can't even conquer each other. Not to mention they're all just pawns to the rest of the world tbh.

Muslims easily. Jews are actually pretty cool a lot of times.

Too bad islam is an inherently shitty religion that spouts war for 1000s of years.

muslim here

thanks for all the love, its touching :,)

WHY DOES the man look like two ass cheecks wtf

Its a hard one. But if i had to choose i think i would go with jews

Christians are basically non existent at this point. They only have it written on their documents

Muslims
At least jews want only money
I can live without money.

[spoiler]I'm a jew[/spoiler]

>sandnigger searcher v. 2.58x
>sandnigger detected

OP dies

The muds

i would kill all muslims because theres alot of them. theres roughly 1.6 billion muslims, about 23% of the worlds pop. Jews however, only 14.2 million, 0.2% of the world. i would prefer less people in the world!

Definitely muslims

So many fucking muslims in my neighborhood all screaming at each other on the street late at night. Turns every netflix and chill date to last date

completely underrated post

You turds are living in denial, but that's okay. You gonna wake up one day, but then that would be too late. America, the most powerful army in the world, with the most advanced technology cannot defeat literally barefooted cavemen living in mountains who are armed with AK47. You really think that you can beat over 57 Muslim countries around the world. Kek moherfurcker, your days are counting and will end soon.

let the mudslimes kill each other

It's because they won't let us go and actually fight. If they let the marines off their fucking leash they could end this war in a month killing every last Muslim fuck out there. 4 years ago they let my old staff Sergent and his guys have fun one night and literally ten men killed 50+ in the matter of one night with no casualties