Does anyone from/b/ knows wtf is this black spot on my toe...

Does anyone from/b/ knows wtf is this black spot on my toe, havent noticed it earlier so I guess that it appeared recently.

it's just dirt you disgusting faggot cut your nails

Show soles and then we'll talk..

Are those toes or tiny monkey fingers? You're disgusting

aids

Sorry to break it to you kid, but you've got the worst case scenario. There's a very small chance of survival from this extremely rare toe fungus. If you don't cut off your toe by tomorrow, it's gonna spread like motherfucking wildfire. There's no cure to it, either.

Godspeed, user.

That actually isn't dirt
That shit looks badddd

Show soles, arches, tops, ankles for a complete comprehensive analysis please. TY.

AIDS

probably just stubbed toe on something and broke a little blood vessel under the nail don't worry about it

2nd

I have the same thing only with black, Mines is geting out of my nail. My nail is pushing it out. Been with that for months, it was on the center now is almost out. I didnt went to the doctor but Im going tomorrow couse you made me remind of it

Medfag here: could be a acrolentigular melanoma, in which case you're fucked.
Or it's just a bit of coagulated blood under your nail.

You are turning into Nigger kill yourself quick

Looks like you fucked your mom

Hey medfag ihave the same thing, only my nail is pushing it out, 2 mnths ago was in the center, now is almost out. is a fungus rigth? Never went to the doctor

It's a bruise.

Also your foot is fucking disgusting.

It's a Subungual Hematoma, just dried blood under your nail. You probably got it from kicking something too hard. It should drain itself eventually.

cancer. you must have gotten it here, on Sup Forums

It's just blood under your fingernail stop being a pussy

Syphilis

It's like a bruise, don't worry about it unless it spreads then youll have to puncture the nail so it drains and goes away (very painful)