Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iu0U0BNo48o
youtube.com/watch?v=HWvqL-pbH2U
thecaretaker.bandcamp.com/album/an-empty-bliss-beyond-this-world
youtube.com/watch?v=1NkZVWXK5jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Afroman - Because I Got High

trust me on this one. also fantastic on shrooms

dark side has always had the stigma of being the go-to stoner album, but it should be this

Dope Body - Kunk

>Experimental, Noise Rock, Post-Hardcore, Psych-Rock, Improvisation

One of my top 3 Albums 2k15

DUDE WEED LMAO

Analog Africa - Space Echo (Various Artists)

>Space-Disco, Afro-Funk, MPB, Neo-Psychedelia

this looks beautiful

DUDE "DUDE WEED LMAO" LMAO

Not OP but thanks. Gonna check this one out, Analog Africa always puts out great stuff

Enjoy it man. It took my breath away first listen and I had to buy it. Such a Journey, Definetely went under my radar for 2016.

people who like ummagumma are true pink floyd fans

For some reason I decided to check out this album. Three songs in and I gotta say, your dealer is a fucking cuck

the albums you like the most when you're sober are the one's you'll like the most high.

all links in archive dead, Wana help a brother out?

not true. i cant stand dg high but i can sober

I can't help it if weed turns you into a pussy

i keep my tolerance low enough to enjoy weed, pothead drone

maybe you don't really "like" it as much as you think

nope, i definitely like dg, just not stoned

maybe you should stick to something more your speed if MC Ride scares you after one hit. perhaps a shot of Nyquil or a couple pixie sticks.

i don't smoke much but getting ridiculously high to this on my own is honestly one of the greatest memories i have

G R A T E F U L D E A D - Europe '72

>thinks i take only one hit
stop projecting. or maybe you think weed is some end all perfect drug that totally changes your perception myann

youtu.be/iu0U0BNo48o

wacky and wild, i cant be the only one who likes this type of stuff high

no you don't!

dg is not a stoner band, dumb bitch

I personally quite like weird, borderline-scary music when I'm stoned. Pic related was awesome the first time I listened to when high. Basically my whole body paralyzed because of the drones. (Bear in mind I used to have really physical highs back when I was younger)

An other album that's super good is this one by Sun Araw and The Congos:
youtube.com/watch?v=HWvqL-pbH2U

Also, I remember doing weird experiments like playing two or three albums at the same time and the combination of The Caretaker's "An Empty Bliss Beyond this World" and Tim Hecker's "The Ravedeath 1972" was absolutely fantastic.
thecaretaker.bandcamp.com/album/an-empty-bliss-beyond-this-world
youtube.com/watch?v=1NkZVWXK5jM

YES, this is the one. Non-stop druggy brilliance.

Pic related sounds fantastic while stoned, no joke. From the moment that fat Moog synth hits on "Save the Life of My Child," it's all trippy weirdness and legit great, moving songs.